Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Trump ABSOLUTELY could have stopped the flow. He overrode the CDC when they said to not let some of the infected people back in the country.
    Do you really think his base cares. All he has to do is say illegals are bringing it in from mexico because our border to the south is to easy to sneak in. I mean come on its a very simple platform to run on. And how would the CDC stop illegals from entering the country illegally with the virus? All he has to do is say that unknown case in California came from an illgal crossing the mexican border. Now how do the democrats respond to that.

Trump ABSOLUTELY could have stopped the flow. He overrode the CDC when they said to not let some of the infected people back in the country.
    And now we have people who's getting sick and we cant track where they got the virus from.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Its a global disaster. No other country has been able to protect themselves either. A country as large as the US with as much travel that comes through this country i think we are doing a good job. Also you do understand this can be used to help him.

Heres the kicker and yall on the left are going to love me for this. All he has to do to rile people up is say we did everything we could but it came across the border ILLEGALLY by an illegal alien and this is why we need border control. Boom done game over the base is riled up. He shows democrats dont care about the citizens and he runs on open borders vs his wall again.
    Here's the thing his base is always riled up. Doesn't matter if an illegal, translation scary brown man, brought the virus or a kid at mcdonalds who looks like he could be an illegal put onions in their cheeseburger. Both events would be seen as WE NEED THE WALL RIGHT NOW.

Do you really think his base cares. All he has to do is say illegals are bringing it in from mexico because our border to the south is to easy to sneak in. I mean come on its a very simple platform to run on. And how would the CDC stop illegals from entering the country illegally with the virus? All he has to do is say that unknown case in California came from an illgal crossing the mexican border. Now how do the democrats respond to that.
    The virus is from China! No amount of brown illegal crossing from mexico will make it worse.
    And the deplorables care about a good economy, as is the only thing they can brag about in Dotad Tang presidency (getting killed by a preventable virus is not exacly another). Said economy IS falling and it will get worse BECAUSE of the Deplorable in chief policies.

And if they are stupid enough to believe that, and we know they are, then they are the problem. And a wall wouldn't stop the spread. Especially since we know that people can scale the wall in a matter of seconds or cut through it in a matter of minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    And now we have people who's getting sick and we cant track where they got the virus from.
    Doesn't help that we had a Korean stewardess that flew on multiple flights that was infected. She went from Korea to the US, to Israel and everywhere in between.

He tried to do that... Last week if i remember well. It did not matter. Economy is tanking and will take a worse hit. And that's the point where everyone sane will point at Trump and his horrible economic policies for making the problem worse.
    The GOP banked on having the great recession next year. COVID-19 made sure to make it happen 1 year sooner. And that's too soon.

- - - Updated - - -

This does not make any sense. Not even in the context of the conversation.
    So, reported for trolling
    How does it look bad for him to the average person right now? This is something the whole world is dealing with. Its not just the us and if it doesnt effect the jobs market before the election it wont matter.

- - - Updated - - -

And if they are stupid enough to believe that, and we know they are, then they are the problem. And a wall wouldn't stop the spread. Especially since we know that people can scale the wall in a matter of seconds or cut through it in a matter of minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't help that we had a Korean stewardess that flew on multiple flights that was infected. She went from Korea to the US, to Israel and everywhere in between.
    The wall is a deterrent not something that is there to prevent everyone from getting it. It stops more families from migrating as its much more difficult for women and children to cross and deters people.

How does it look bad for him to the average person right now? This is something the whole world is dealing with. Its not just the us and if it doesnt effect the jobs market before the election it wont matter.
    It is affecting the job markets right now.
    And it's affecting the US in a different way, as the incompetent response was clear to see for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Fan-fucking tastic.

The virus is from China! No amount of brown illegal crossing from mexico will make it worse.
    And the deplorables care about a good economy, as is the only thing they can brag about in Dotad Tang presidency (getting killed by a preventable virus is not exacly another). Said economy IS falling and it will get worse BECAUSE of the Deplorable in chief policies.
    Your not listening at all. Its a platform that worked epically for him last time and here it is again. All he has to do is say a few people came in unmonitored illegally and say the democrats would let them all in. BTW Mexico doesnt have the greatest health care system so if a few cases get there from china it will spread down there like a wildfire.

Your not listening at all. Its a platform that worked epically for him last time and here it is again. All he has to do is say a few people came in unmonitored illegally and say the democrats would let them all in. BTW Mexico doesnt have the greatest health care system so if a few cases get there from china it will spread down there like a wildfire.
    So basically he just lies and the base eats it up? Good strategy

So you prefer to vote for the incompetent goon that will get hundreds of people killed in the US?

And that's if you get to vote. COVID-19 rargets primarily old people (you know, Tangerine Cancer voting bloc)
    it's that or damage the constitution.

give me the dems not wanting further restrictions on constitutional rights, and i will happily vote for them over any conservative, since i am not in any way fiscally conservative.

And it's affecting the US in a different way, as the incompetent response was clear to see for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Fan-fucking tastic.
    Yea the Korea thing was bad. So how was Trump supposed to prevent that btw? In 1 week of drops how can you even prove its touched the job market. I mean come on. It may in 6 months but how is it effecting it now. The investments by big business get done way in advance and they need to ride them out for the next few months. This stuff in the stock market doesnt have immediate impacts.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's that or damage the constitution.

give me the dems not wanting further restrictions on constitutional rights, and i will happily vote for them over any conservative, since i am not in any way fiscally conservative.
    You got that backwards, but then again the mental gymnastics in this thread are reaching olympic levels.

All 100% true facts, but guess what. We are going to show up to vote for him again because our hatred for the Democratic candidates make us angry.
    Do you think signaling that you're against critical thinking does you any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    So basically he just lies and the base eats it up? Good strategy
    I didnt say lie. If Mexico has the virus present and we get a case here that cant be traced how can you prove its a lie. Its possible and thats all that needs to be said. I dont think you understand yet 43% of the xountry is not changing their vote. The race is super tight right now. A catalyst either way in september and october is what is going to determine the election. Not anything going on now.

Trump on the coronavirus: "It's going to disappear one day it's like a miracle it will disappear." https://t.co/sFefXIWhlj
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...948143104?s=19

I would tag DocSavage to once again show how much of an idiot Trump is on comments, but a waste of time to speak to the cult.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Fan-fucking tastic.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...angeles-2020-2

So far only known places she flew was to Seoul, Tel Aviv, and LAX.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...angeles-2020-2

So far only known places she flew was to Seoul, Tel Aviv, and LAX.
    She may have but how many people was she in contact with and where did they go to after is the scary thing. Its incubation is to long theres noway to quarantine that many people. This is the thing that will more than likely kick this off.

I didnt say lie. If Mexico has the virus present and we get a case here that cant be traced how can you prove its a lie. Its possible and thats all that needs to be said. I dont think you understand yet 43% of the xountry is not changing their vote. The race is super tight right now. A catalyst either way in september and october is what is going to determine the election. Not anything going on now.
    Ok so not a lie just an assumption. That would be much more coming from a known liar, trump not you. And yes what is going on now will at the very least be fuel to oppose trump. It's not his fault but his handling of it seems sloppy at best

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You got that backwards, but then again the mental gymnastics in this thread are reaching olympic levels.
    no, i don't. y'all might like denying base reality, but i am not delusional like that. they want further restrictions on guns and speech, there is absolutely no denying that.

the republicans aren't great, but i hold those two ideals above all others, and they're the only ones for them for the most part. though they have their issues too, they're easier dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Ok so not a lie just an assumption. That would be much more coming from a known liar, trump not you. And yes what is going on now will at the very least be fuel to oppose trump. It's not his fault but his handling of it seems sloppy at best
    No country is doing well with it..... Its not something you can control unless your only plan is to lockdown your country until it passes. The only thing you can do right now is rush to find a vaccine and then distribute it. This is where failure can happen depending on how fast you can manufacture and spread the vaccine out. That is literally your only 2 options at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, i don't. y'all might like denying base reality, but i am not delusional like that. they want further restrictions on guns and speech, there is absolutely no denying that.

the republicans aren't great, but i hold those two ideals above all others, and they're the only ones for them for the most part. though they have their issues too, they're easier dealt with.
    They also still believe America should continue to evolve instead of find their identity. That worked out great for so many other empires that got to big with to many cultures over history hasnt it.

Just remember one thing, United you stand and Divided you fall, there is a concerted effort to break down the foundations of the US nation from within the government itself and it starts with dividing the people and that has been done quite successfully.