Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well china is Blizzards primary target audience nowadays. If they say jump blizzard says yes please fiver dollar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to all the people saying that people should be earning their own gold, i know a way Blizzard could get rid of gold sellers and botting all at the same time without the Token. Simply get rid of the ability to trade items or gold, that way people will -have- to earn their items and gold.

Seriously, the token didn't do shit to retail, and it won't do shit to classic either, just doomsayers like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well china is Blizzards primary target audience nowadays. If they say jump blizzard says yes please fiver dollar.
    Love it, if they put tokens in the west, it's because blizzard bad evil greedy activision pawn and when they do it for asia it's blizzard pathetic chinapawn

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Love it, if they put tokens in the west, it's because blizzard bad evil greedy activision pawn and when they do it for asia it's blizzard pathetic chinapawn
    Or its because they actually are their primary audience now and they requested it?

Nah gotta be a strawman.

China's WoW is run by its own team, and many things about the Chinese version are vastly different from what we have in the US/EU as a result of the market being different. Duh.

But you know, don't let that get in the way of your hyperbole and conspiracy theories. Also let's ignore that Blizzard despite obeying to their "cHiNEsE OvErLuRDs", literally announced an expansion about death that'll feature all manners of not-so-China-friendly monsters and themes...

Or its because they actually are their primary audience now and they requested it?

Nah gotta be a strawman.
    mm yeah, that sweet majority of 11% or so runs the show.

These people aren't even trying anymore. They're just desperate to be outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    These people aren't even trying anymore. They're just desperate to be outraged.
    I mean, I understand them.

How dare people from different culture prefer different things than I do?

@FelPlague

Isn't it Blizzard's fault in the first place for letting chinese players have this totally different p2w environment? I still think it is exploitation because Blizzard normalized p2w there.

And yes if feedback is detrimental to the game; it should not be listened to.
    thats like saying: "players have told us that they don't actually like playing the game, so we have decided to shutdown the servers"
    Last edited by baseballfan; 2020-02-28 at 01:23 PM.

I mean, I understand them.

How dare people from different culture prefer different things than I do?
    Indeed, and how dare the company running the game over there listen to that audience rather than the US/EU one??
    Being outraged is more fun than being grounded and looking at the facts, I can see the appeal*...

*Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
    @FelPlague

Isn't it Blizzard's fault in the first place for letting chinese players have this totally different p2w environment? I still think it is exploitation because Blizzard normalized p2w there.

thats like saying: "players have told us that they don't actually like playing the game, so we have decided to shutdown the servers"
    P2W stuff was normalized there even before wow landed in Asia.

@FelPlague

Blizzard did not normalize pay to win there. The culture did.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah gotta be a strawman.
    Or... Hear me out... Of course the Chinese players are the primary audience.... On the Chinese only version of the game...
    It has nothing to do with "blizz catering to Chinese over everyone else"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    So thats what classic PTR is for. Here you go with your "Classic+"
    No.. it's for testing the upcoming content. It literally is up right now with zulgurub.

Imagine being ignorant enough that you think chinese people want unfair p2w games, this site has become such a cesspool lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    Imagine being ignorant enough that you think chinese people want unfair p2w games, this site has become such a cesspool lmao.
    They do, it's a culture over there my guy...

Have you ever taken a look at an asian MMO?

I understand different markets are different, but you would be a complete and utter fool to think this wasn't a simple way to grab more cash. Mark my words, if this starts pulling in the money the bean counters expect it to, it WILL come to NA/EU.

The sad part, I would buy them as long as the price:gold ratio was closely equivalent to the traditional sites.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

No.. it's for testing the upcoming content. It literally is up right now with zulgurub.
    I was obviously just fooling around. I just canÄt stand this whole Classic+ crowd that was saying the PTR is for content beyond Naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    you would be a complete and utter fool to think this wasn't a simple way to grab more cash.
    I mean, they are a business after all.

Where exactly have you been in the last 10+ years to not know the Asian MMO market is full of "unfair P2W games?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    So much for giving players the vanilla feel to the game.
    You first start with a multitude of addons that help players such as quest trackers,dbm and other that not sure there were in original classic.
    Now you introduce game tokens that there weren't added during original warcraft.
    I guess it will help people that are able to solo content such as mages into playing the game for free by buying the tokens from ah.
    Probably sooner or later they will add store mounts,transmog,lfg and other "helpful" additions for people to experience original classic.
    Dude. Please learn about how the Chinese gaming market and gaming communities operates before you go around embarrassing yourself. For one: they pay by the hour, not by month. Also: apparently the Chinese players have been asking for it. Who are you to dictate how they should play the game?

Also, DBM and Quest Tracker were in vanilla WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, god, this is beyond funny. I honestly cannot bring myself to believe you were being anything other than facetious here.