Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofo1 View Post
    This is the reason why we unfortunately have rating addons in wow.
    afaik, people leave to not have failed runs in their r.io. Which means the rating addons is what's causing people to leave.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    afaik, people leave to not have failed runs in their r.io. Which means the rating addons is what's causing people to leave.
    In my pug m+ runs this season, people leave because they start yelling at each other in chat.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The 'waaaahhhhh I am EXTREMELY unlucky part' wasn't necessary.

Actually toxicity comes from players who whine the most.

As long as there is no consequence for this, people will keep doing it.

Did ppl start talking a lot wiht meme slangs and emoticons during the run or you or a friend in your party started pointing out shortcomings from the tank/healer/dps repeatedly ? those are the reasons most runs in m+ disband

10+ Year Old Account
    The only times I've left is when players have been really toxic in chat. I warn first but if they persist i leave, you gotta have boundries.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedojin View Post
    In my experience with this, it's tanks which are the biggest problem. They are the most arrogant shit players in any game I have ever seen, and even though there are plenty good tanks with great attitude. There are no more keys that have been ruined than that particular role. I really wish there was a punishment for leaving an M+ before the timer is out.
    Of course. Do you know how it feels to play the spec that is the most shit at all content that isn't group content?

Can't kill rares and elites because it takes a century with your tank shit damage.

Can't pvp because you barely tickle the other guy, and you're not even tanky enough in pvp to make up for it.

Can't make one mistake or take a wrong turn in m+ without seeing " Wtf are you doing?" in party chat.

No wonder no one wants to play tanks, and those that for some unknown reason do, have an attitude problem.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Who genuinely spends 30mins running a dungeon to leave at the last boss...

I've ran 3 keys tonight all +10 to +12's and at the end boss of each one the group has disbanded, why? what is the benefit? why not just finish the dungeon...?

I'm playing a Windwalker Monk without corruption gear, I've been EXTREMELY unlucky with drops and haven't had any drop..

I've ran 21 Freehold and Kings Rests in the last 2 weeks and haven't seen a single trinket drop which I need. My weekly chest for the passed 11 weeks has contained either Legs or Wrists, nothing else.

Rant over. This is the reason I quit previously, without guildies, nothing gets done because everyone's so fucking toxic.
    I like how you go on a rampage just to state the solution to almost all your problems in the last line, but you still post the thread instead of closing it after realizing this is meaningless.

They're great but also kinda trash for people who are decent but just haven't gotten into groups to get that ranking... :/

I for one rarely wipe when i use my own key and i'm healing and have healed up to a +14 absolutely fine as 446 ilvl but can't get into pugs for +10s
    Then do +8s to build your io score and then you'll get into +10s

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Then do +8s to build your io score and then you'll get into +10s
    In what world? Cuz not in world of warcraft.

You either have to group with guild members or hope the pugs you invite dont int the key then leave before you can push them to 12s to get the score needed to get invited to 10s.

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    You can also see their score can't you?? You knew what you signed up for. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you're toxic af
    Thank you, your comment fills my heart with warmth <3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    Lal :d go farm some io score and pretend to be good my man. I can see right through your bullshit. Your dogshit.
    awww how cute, if you say so pal, but keep arguing how toxic people are while your comments are nothing but toxic them self, how ironic.

In my experience with this, it's tanks which are the biggest problem. They are the most arrogant shit players in any game I have ever seen, and even though there are plenty good tanks with great attitude. There are no more keys that have been ruined than that particular role. I really wish there was a punishment for leaving an M+ before the timer is out.
    This is because the tank makes or breaks the key.
    A good tank has to know every single pull in every instance and which cds are used for which pulls.

Hell, i tanked mythic carapace and n'zoth up to p3 last week because our maintank was sick with no problems but would never tank a high key thats too much responsibility.

Therefore, a good tank can estimate whether the key will be in time or not and leave/rage.
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Thank you, your comment fills my heart with warmth <3.

- - - Updated - - -

awww how cute, if you say so pal, but keep arguing how toxic people are while your comments are nothing but toxic them self, how ironic.
    Its clear that the toxic people do not posses the brain capacity to have a normal conversation with, so being toxic might reach your thick head mate

Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    Its clear that the toxic people do not posses the brain capacity to have a normal conversation with, so being toxic might reach your thick head mate
    Don't worry pal, you keep going with your angry edgey year 16 old teenager vibe and go have a chat with someone who cares, ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Just reinforces my hatred of pugs in WOW... tbh, when the group suggests we pug a DPS because we can't get a 5th in guild I always cringe.
    I have no idea what's going on through the minds of pugs, I had a guild premade of 4 and everyone had 14 key and we tried to get into someone's 15, that guy had low score and still declined us, I wonder why. You're waiting for some 3k r.io people to carry your key? You ain't getting them to queue with your 1,2k, same as you're looking at their scores they're looking at yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    ppl play for score and if they dislike the run they leave, i leave for example if the tank do a wrong pull cuz i know form the first 30 sec how the run will go as a 3k io player, some of them maybe wanted a +12 with +2 or theywere feed up with the healer cuz they chain heal pots on cd. There are many reasons.

Because in the higher keys people look at your individual runs and if they see that you havent played in time many times, you leave a bad impression (especially if the keys were low).
    Pretty sure people who pug 18+ won't look how you did in 12s when you were gearing up. They will look what are your top keys done and how many runs you did. Having no runs on your tab is even worse than having untimed ones, because you look like 0 xp guy. For example I don't push, I only wanna do 15s, I have all 15s done from season 2 and 3 and people still don't wanna invite me because I don't have score from current season.

Well that's also because people are being super picky and weird with choice of tanks, if you need "warrior tank!" for your 15 thinking you can't use anything else, and also want that tank to have already done 17s to qualify for your 15, be sure he will bail if you don't play at the level he's used to, and he's used to groups that can time 17s.

Last week I got declined from 7-8 groups as a tank, as I said I have score from previous season, but not current. And I wasn't even queuing for Mechagon, but for dungeons we already did in past seasons. I also tend to apply to groups where people don't have super high score because I do expect if a 3k r.io person makes group for +15 they will want a speed run not just "in time" (in time could be 3 seconds before the timer is up, speedrun means you want +2/+3 to the key).

But yeah my typical experience is queue, sit in it for several minutes, then group is mysteriously "delisted" and immediately listed back with the same setup as before and still no tank. I dunno what's this belief that if you constantly list - delist - list - delist you'll get more or better people to join. Good tanks have higher runs to join, and if you constantly delist you have high chance half the people won't even see your group because it will not be up that time they refreshed the tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Look man I get your point and you're right and all but there is no way three keys in a row disbanded randomly at last boss for no reason.
    OP probably forgot to mention he was being outdps'd by the healer.

If you can't 4 man the last boss on an over-time key, you didn't deserve to be there to begin with. (assuming a DPS left).
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    It happens, usually healer players or tanks that leave too. Over the most asinine shit, had a guy leave because he swore up and down that monks could dispel curses.
    Oh man, story time.

Pugged into a SotS+7 or something stupid last season, was two friends and I, 2 dps and a healer. Group we got into was a tank and a dps.

Tank decides instead of doing the dungeon normally, we gotta do some cutting edge nonsense. After we killed the first room, he said "Death run" and just took off towards the first boss, and tried to have us all LoS the mobs to the side, which resulted in the healer getting knocked off and dying, which means we couldn't use the soulstone I put on him.

Tank decides over that one stupid decision of his own (we were literally just following him) that it's a "dead key" and kicks us all.

I was just so baffled. Not only is it such a weird place to death skip (why the first packs instead of the bridge), but why have us all tuck into a spot that risks people getting knocked off instead of just dying somewhere else?

M+ just gets the weirdest of players sometimes in PUGs. You're far better off just adding people over time that you happened to encounter in M+, I've had a few people that sent me friend requests after running a good key. I don't think it's that uncommon that people who are pugging are doing so because they don't have a set group either.

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    Invite Similiar Io score and you mostly will not get leaver.

When inviting higher score than yours, be sure to perform good - else he/they leave, You will realize how annoying this can be, once you push higher keys and suddenly it is you, that starts to leave a key.

If you're doing a 10 key and a 1200+ io shows up, they're doing it for the all 10s achieve or because they still have a +6 3chest from opening week.

If the key isn't going to be timed, there is no purpose to be there.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    OP probably forgot to mention he was being outdps'd by the healer.

If you can't 4 man the last boss on an over-time key, you didn't deserve to be there to begin with. (assuming a DPS left).
    If you read the thread, you'd see the OP was the healer.

I've ran 3 keys tonight all +10 to +12's and at the end boss of each one the group has disbanded, why? what is the benefit? why not just finish the dungeon...?
    Sometimes it feels impossible to finish, even on +11/+12 keys, especially on tyrannical weeks. On those weeks, undergeared / underexperienced PUGs are more likely to fail repeatedly on AD / Shrine / Siege / TD final bosse
    Last edited by Naville; 2020-02-28 at 07:08 PM.