10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    everyone will forget about the year delay after a particular blizzcon reveal
    A year-long delay being bullshit aside, no announcement would make me feel okay with being stuck in BfA for such an absurdly long time.
    Last edited by ercarp; 2020-02-28 at 07:37 PM.

cancelled? i guess postponed. For me it is clear they cutted BFA content to rush the next expansion. But I think that a new leveling system is requires a lot of work and testing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I can't help it I'm starving for shadowlands info.
    Same here. I'm so hyped what they are doing with classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Imagine if nothing happens today
    Then.... we'll just keep on going nuts over the weekend, like every weekend

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    cancelled? i guess postponed. For me it is clear they cutted BFA content to rush the next expansion. But I think that a new leveling system is requires a lot of work and testing.
    They didn't cut BFA down to rush it, that's clear enough by the signs pointing to a Q4 release. But it's still a good sign that they realized BFA was fundamentally broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Then.... we'll just keep on going nuts over the weekend, like every weekend
    I don't think a weekend build is very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    A year-long delay being bullshit aside, there isn't any announcement they could make that would make me okay with being stuck in BfA for such an absurdly long time.
    What makes you believe that it's bullshit? Several Wow pundits have confirmed that it's being revamped and postponed due to negative reception and an ambitious release date that was always going to be pushed back.

Look at WC3, how far was that pushed back after the initial release date, it's happening again with Shadowlands - it's clear as day.

I don't particularly mind the year delay, as long as the expansion delivers on all fronts instead of the mini-expansion that was initially teased and axed.

I can't help it I'm starving for shadowlands info.
    Keep that hype at bay for now. I am.

A year-long delay being bullshit aside, there isn't any announcement they could make that would make me okay with being stuck in BfA for such an absurdly long time.
    I would be quite happy if they announced hunters can transmog other armor types, though i would settle for all classes only getting a second armor type instead of all of them. Hunter being able to transmog leather, paladins being able to transmog cloth, etc.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Taliesin says there will not be an episode of the weekly reset this weekend for not entirely unexpected reasons? 1 hour ago. Im not logging into twitter on my pc to link, but its on his twitter.

What makes you believe that it's bullshit? Several Wow pundits have confirmed that it's being revamped and postponed due to negative reception and an ambitious release date that was always going to be pushed back.

Look at WC3, how far was that pushed back after the initial release date, it's happening again with Shadowlands - it's clear as day.

I don't particularly mind the year delay, as long as the expansion delivers on all fronts instead of the mini-expansion that was initially teased and axed.
    Shadowlands was definitely not pushed back due to negative reception, as the Blizzcon reveal showed there was very little systems work in place. Unless they used divination?

Now if you mean they are taking more time on Shadowlands because they rushed BFA you may have a point. But they aren't going to make the game release in 2021 because people want a new class.

Also, would someone mind linking whatever has started this weird sudden interest in claiming BfA has been delayed a year? Sounds like hot bullshit on a summer's day, but you never know what is genuine insanity and actual proof on the forums these days.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Taliesin says there will not be an episode of the weekly reset this weekend for not entirely unexpected reasons? 1 hour ago. Im not logging into twitter on my pc to link, but its on his twitter.
    Almost like they're expecting a baby.

Oh, wait.

He's expecting a child any day now.

Oh, so it's maybe because Evitel is getting the baby? They said it could be any day now in the last episode and if they skip a weekly reset in the near future, that would be why. I hope everything goes well for them!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think a weekend build is very likely.
    They have never to my knowledge done a build on the weekend. Mondays arent unheard of but also unlikely. Most likely days at

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

Oh, wait.
    I dont keep up with them. I need to stop seeing ghosts over shadows. Can someone wake me from hybernation when alpha hits please?

Gonna cite your sources orrrr?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

Oh, wait.
    Evital is so pregnant she could go literally at any time now. This week from what they said in last reset would be a smidge early but really the baby will come when it wants to now.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not saying a delay itself is unlikely. I might even be inclined to accept Q1 2021 as a reasonable release date in the case of a delay. Your proposition for Q4 2021 is what's bullshit. A date that far back doesn't even exist within the realm of possibilities.

Also, I don't put much weight in the words of "WoW pundits".

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I would be quite happy if they announced hunters can transmog other armor types
    What, you don't like the armor Hunter and Shaman have available? You have so many choices though!

1. Animal parts hastily glued to pieces of metal
    2. Full shower robes
    3. GIANT ELEMENTAL SHOULDERS

...For real though, it sucks playing Shaman and having basically 1/3 the choices as other classes. ;~;
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters.