Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Ahh ty. So like 63 days in between. Ya blizz is right on track. Not sure why ppl think it's being rushed
    the only reason people think its rushed is due to that they are comparing to the droughts that retail currently has been going through for the past 8 to 10 years with patches being 5-14 months between.

people have forgotten that blizz used to pump out content patches every 2-4 months until EA came along.

15+ Year Old Account
    BWL isn't exactly an expansive raid like MC. Once you get the trash down, you basically steamroll through the place. Firemaw to Chromag is like a giant chain pull. ZG coming out soon is a god send, especially for hybrids and warlocks. The hit gear, the weapons, the trinkets, etc. Guilds won't give Nelth's Tear to ele/oomkin and you'll be waiting a long time for Arcane Accuracy and Forced Concentration.

Zul'gurub is just a catch up raid. It mostly drops worse loot than Molten Core with some exceptions. And it's a 20-man.

In vanilla WoW there were 53 days between BWL and ZG, in 2020 there are 58 days. It is the same amount of time.

Rushed? I think we consumed everything so fast. Unless you think we must consume classic's content with each class and each spece.

As raiding is the only content and raids die after couple of hours they have to rush it.

The gear is only cosmetics as you dont really need it for the raids because the raids are a bit too easy. People get anxious and just wants to speedrun the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I think they should have had the full game on release, the staggered release is dumb. Who cares how fast people clear content? just let people play the whole game at release and be done with it.
    Agreed. Staggered release didn't make sense to me, but "as slow as originally" is just plain dumb. I have no interest in MC or BWL personally; I am looking forward to ZG and AQ opening more than anything. I can finally gear my Feral properly.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Rushed? Exactly how many months of BWL could you stomach?
    Correct me if wrong...but didnt BWL release 2 weeks ago?
    I remember coming back to classic and BWL just released.

"You think you do, but you don't"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    For some guilds it does. Many guilds only focus on new content and everything else gets neglected.
    It really doesn't unless your guild is shit. Bindings alone are a reason to run MC for the entire lifespan of Classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Correct me if wrong...but didnt BWL release 2 weeks ago?
    I remember coming back to classic and BWL just released.
    Yeah, and ZG is a catch-up raid bridging MC and BWL, so it makes sense to release it while BWL is still somewhat fresh. There's no reason AB can't be released any time either, it's just a BG.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Yeah, and ZG is a catch-up raid bridging MC and BWL, so it makes sense to release it while BWL is still somewhat fresh.
    My bad, i thought the release date of ZG was 10 of March. Its in April actually.
    Still pretty fast release

I mean how long do you think people will mindlessly grind BWL with no new content coming out?

You have to remember that all there is to do in classic is grind BGs for honor and do the raid for an hour a week. So if Blizzard doesn't release content relatively fast the game will just die out. The whole point of an MMO is to progress your character, and so if there's a point where there's no more progression left to do Blizzard basically has to release more.

so when WOULD be the right time? October? 2022? When?

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I mean how long do you think people will mindlessly grind BWL with no new content coming out?

You have to remember that all there is to do in classic is grind BGs for honor and do the raid for an hour a week. So if Blizzard doesn't release content relatively fast the game will just die out. The whole point of an MMO is to progress your character, and so if there's a point where there's no more progression left to do Blizzard basically has to release more.
    Im not gonna lie...im pretty happy about this releases myself.

But im completely biased because my main goal for Classic is to farm Zul Gurub and Arathi Basin...every week...for as long as possible.

My entire "thing" for playing classic is about to launch

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rushed? Maybe, just maybe, Classic wasn't actually as hard as some servers tweeked numbers to make it seem....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    so when WOULD be the right time? October? 2022? When?
    Jesus arkanon...thats a bad one.
    I think is common sense the april release was a bit fast...but is arguable if is what is best for classic.
    Because...people are tired of warsong gulch and Alterac...and ZG to offer some variety to raids.
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-02-28 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bad, i thought the release date of ZG was 10 of March. Its in April actually.
    Still pretty fast release
    Basically the same release schedule as Vanilla:

July 12 - Patch 1.6.0
    Blackwing Lair added
    Darkmoon Faire added

September 13 - Patch 1.7.0
    Zul'Gurub added

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Basically the same release schedule as Vanilla:
    lool then we have an official FAIL by the op and myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think is common sense the april release was a bit fast
    It really isn't though - see above. People are quick to let their feelings speak for them without looking at the evidence.

Jesus arkanon...thats a bad one.
    I think is common sense the april release was a bit fast...but is arguable if is what is best for classic.
    Because...people are tired of warsong gulch and Alterac...and ZG to offer some variety to raids.
    Why does common sense dictate april is too fast? Pretty simple question.