Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Upcoming Content Unlocks for WoW Classic

WoW Token Coming to WoW Classic in China

Upcoming Content Unlocks for WoW Classic
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With the WoW Classic PTR now open for business, we have a test environment where we can dig into some of the content that is coming soon to WoW Classic.

To be specific, our plan is to open Arathi Basin on all realms the week of March 10. At that time, we will also kick off the Battleground Holidays system.

We plan to open Zul’Gurub and release the fabled Dragons of Nightmare in April.

We’ll let you know as soon as we have an exact time that those content unlocks will occur.

Thank you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Sooo I'll be back to classic in April

10+ Year Old Account
    Whaaaaaaat, no classic+?! Who would've guessed(I mean apart from basically everyone except a few delusional posters here of course).

No changes yet nothing is the same. Wp blizz

Its time to make some upgrades

"I want my meaningful journey through Azeroth back"

*Levels to 60 in about 4-5 Days now and complains about not having enough Endgame*

Are some of these people insane? Or?

AB finally coming, see you later WSG

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Whaaaaaaat, no classic+?! Who would've guessed(I mean apart from basically everyone except a few delusional posters here of course).
    why would they possibly spend money on creating new shit for classic when they can just resell(subs) the same old shit and sheeps gobble it up

Um.. needs more Classic +.

BWL has been a struggle for some guilds, I know a couple have disbanded due to wipe nights and realisation that Classic raiding beyond MC and Onyxia does require motivated leadership. ZG should breath some life into the game for the more casual players, it's a good thing overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Um.. needs more Classic +.
    That will never be a thing should ask for tbc instead imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "I want my meaningful journey through Azeroth back"

*Levels to 60 in about 4-5 Days now and complains about not having enough Endgame*

Are some of these people insane? Or?
    I loved how many of these "It's about the journey" people ended up running aoe dungeon grind groups for the xp.
    Speciation Is Gradual

15+ Year Old Account
    Not touching Classic untill i get a blue post confirmation that the horrid wow token stays in china.

The fact that they haven't denied the token coming outside of China could be a sign that it's coming.
    Would be so easy for them to just clarify if they don't want to add it.

wooo hooo… so it can all be beaten in 30 minutes as usual. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You do realize if Classic + was to happen it would happen after all the planned phases of classic (after naxx).
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    You do realize if Classic + was to happen it would happen after all the planned phases of classic (after naxx).
    It will never happen. Its a feverdream of a circlejerk.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    More likely we'd get TBC anyway, Classic+ would fail hard.

Classic+ would only be good if they made all classes viable and good for raiding in their own way. The community meta and old mentality is harsh towards the hybrid specs so that would be a breath of fresh air if they made the other classes a bit better and added a few quality of life improvements. Call it classic+ sure, leave the old boomers on Classic forever then keep going forward with Classic+ because lets be real classic is the only thing keeping wow subs afloat right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    because lets be real classic is the only thing keeping wow subs afloat right now.
    I mean, you were somewhat rational until this point. My retail and my classic servers are booming, I don't really think either one of them is doing bad. Classic will just hit hard falls every few months because it's content is stagnant.