DA/EN BM monk LF Weekend Raiding Guild (friday/saturday)

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by! As the title says, im currently looking for a weekend guild. I have raided semi-hardcore and hardcore since TBC, nyt due to work, im only able to raid during weekends.

I have cleared everything from tbc>legion, which indcludes a few cutting edge's. The only exception is MoP, Where i decided to play PvP instead.

I have played main tank since release of Legion, Where i started as a guardian druid, and Later on i swapped between prot pala, warrior and my druid. When BFA came out, i rerolled blood dk and played that untill TEP, where i rerolled monk.

Add me on bnet (retreat#21366) or discord for more information (prototype#4539)
    Last edited by Prototypeally; 2020-03-01 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prototypeally View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for stopping by! As the title says, im currently looking for a weekend guild. I have raided semi-hardcore and hardcore since TBC, nyt due to work, im only able to raid during weekends.

I have cleared everything from tbc>legion, which indcludes a few cutting edge's. The only exception is MoP, Where i decided to play PvP instead.

I have played main tank since release of Legion, Where i started as a guardian druid, and Later on i swapped between prot pala, warrior and my druid. When BFA came out, i rerolled blood dk and played that untill TEP, where i rerolled monk.

Add me on bnet (retreat#21366) or discord for more information (prototype#4539)
    RX is looking for good players: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/RX