Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Probably TBC because of Hemet Nesignwary. He existed in Wrath as well, but Wrath has DEHTA to cancel it out kindasorta. Can't remember Cataclysm onwards having Hemet's quests.
    Vanilla - Nesingwary Base Camp, STV.
    TBC - Nesingeary Quests, Nagrand
    Wrath - Nesingwary Expedition, Scholazar Basin
    Cata - Dont think there was one.
    MoP - Nesingwary Quests, Valley of Four Winds, overlooking Krasarang
    WoD - Nesingwary's Day Off, Bonus Objective
    Legion - Cant recall.
    BFA - Nesingwary Quests, Zuldazar

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    But there is, or are you trying to be funny here?
    there are no animals in video games! unless you cant say the difference between pixels and data with real life!

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Has anyone ever been really bored and figured out what expac has the most animal violence?
    Any expansion with Hemmet Nesingwary or his expedition in it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    >Level 1 Orc Quest: Kill pigs.

>Reach level 60. Defeat dragons, and liches, and old gods.

>Level 60 Orc Quest: Kill fel pigs

>Reach level 70. Defeat dragons and gronns and demons.

>Level 70 Orc Quest: Defeat plagued pigs.

>Saurfang: "I don't eat pork."

Fuck you blizzard.
    Saurfang doesn't eat pork for a very specific reason, has nothing to do with pigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    Legion - Cant recall.
    He sits in Highmountain. Which reminds me, there is a world quest there where you turn into an animal and deliver irony on these hunters. So animals have won some battles too.

I would guess Mists of Pandaria. Between Hemet Nesingway, the emphasis on cooking quests, Timeless Isle and Isle of Thunder with all he wildlife caught in crossfire and quest requirement, feels like that had the most animal violence. Add in that Pandaren themselves, Mantid, Jinyu, and Hozen are part animal themselves, and that number multiplies given the total casualties.

Don't worry, I let all aggressive animals get the first hit on me so I can safely say me killing them is self defense.

Even if there's Nesingwary quests in next expansions after TBC/WotLK, they weren't slaughtery enough to compete with TBC/WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Wotlk i think a lot of questes with killing animals and a lot of animal bosses or animal based instances.
    And do dead animals that have been raised into undeath count as well? Killed plenty of Undead animals too!

WotLK may be the winner here...

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    On a side note, will we see Hemet in Shadowlands too? Can’t think of an xpac without his hub.

Honestly I also hoped they would have carried on Harrison Jones also but he disappeared after Cata I think (at least Horde side).
    He was a neutral garrison follower in WoD, but yeah, after they replaced their planned Uldum content with "Harrison Jones and the Lazy Neverending Parody" (Coming to a theater near you in 2025), he kind of took a backseat.

Also, we have to talk about the fact that animal cruelty and "Our people are running out of food, kill things to get us food"/"We're being terrorized by these things that are killing us, please do something about them" are different things. This is why Hemet Nesingwary is a very good candidate, especially as in BC each of the Hemet quests had us killing 30 mobs instead of 12, so that's 274 creatures we had to kill to sate his bloodlust.
    Last edited by Margamanthak; 2020-03-03 at 12:37 AM.

TBC and Hemet. I'm surprised anything was left alive.

Vanilla. Best xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Just a matter or taste and/or humor. I personally loved the quests. I wish they hadn’t become such a major focal point of questing and had been more akin to a short side quest as all the quests tended to feel like it slowed down the overall pacing of the quest line.
    I think I would have liked it better if it had been written like that.

No cos it's a video game and the violence in it does not matter, animals or not.

There's been plenty of violent animals in every expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Probably TBC because of Hemet Nesignwary. He existed in Wrath as well, but Wrath has DEHTA to cancel it out kindasorta. Can't remember Cataclysm onwards having Hemet's quests.
    Hemet has had a hub in every portion of the game. STV in vanilla, Nagrand in TBC, Sholazar in WotLK, Mount Hyjal in Cata, Valley of the Four Winds in Mop, Nagrand (again) in WoD, Highmountain in Legion, and Zuldazar in BFA.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Margamanthak View Post
    He was a neutral garrison follower in WoD, but yeah, after they replaced their planned Uldum content with "Harrison Jones and the Lazy Neverending Parody" (Coming to a theater near you in 2025), he kind of took a backseat.

Also, we have to talk about the fact that animal cruelty and "Our people are running out of food, kill things to get us food"/"We're being terrorized by these things that are killing us, please do something about them" are different things. This is why Hemet Nesingwary is a very good candidate, especially as in BC each of the Hemet quests had us killing 30 mobs instead of 12, so that's 274 creatures we had to kill to sate his bloodlust.
    Was mainly interested in Hemet because I find him a fun character (even being alliance ).

Cruelty side I didn’t really asked myself such a question , it’s simply a game and I do not care much about killing pixels, regardless their shape.

If you get the Creepy Crate pet, it will eat level 1 critters. Pretty funny to see it eat a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    I never do quests that require you to kill animals, cause Im vegan. /s

Lol well I am vegan, but if I were to ignore all quests including killing animals I would probably have a tough time in game progressing.
    This isn't a joke--the game is programmed in many places with invisible NPCs that die as flags to trigger events or change variables or apply states, and those NPCs are all bunnies. There have even been places you can see them with the right tracking on a Hunter. We are all murdering bunnies every time we quest and level.

Thus the entire game is animal violence, because the Blizzard devs think it is funny to have their ghost NPC switches all be bunnies (which it is.)

As such, here is one numerical solution to the question by @Muajin76 in the OP (note that many have been removed, however, and may not still be on wowhead):
    https://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Bun...gorized-spells
    Last edited by Firefall; 2020-03-03 at 07:15 AM.

No but now that you say it, we need a full animal slaughter raid, "The Zoo showdown" or something. Every boss is some type of critter and we fight waves of rats and such. Sounds awesome, good idea op!