Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where in Warcraft: Classic, Mogu'shan Palace Portal, Dog in Shadowlands

Where in Warcraft: Classic
    Kruithne and Falerian have released Where in Warcraft: Classic.

Mogu'shan Palace Portal
    A new portal now spawns when you defeat Vil'raxx, the final boss of the Assault: The Black Empire. This portal teleports you to Mogu'shan Palace, so you can quickly get to Lorewalker Cho to hand in the weekly quest.

Dog in Shadowlands
    It looks like Dog will be coming to Shadowlands. To prepare for the new secret, make sure to unlock Dog in the Pet Menagerie from Dalaran.

Quick Guide
    • Reach 12600/21000 reputation with The Tillers in Pandaria, and then complete the quest Lost and Lonely.
    • Build the Herb Garden in your Garrison from Draenor, and Dog will join it.
    • Loot a Pebble from Dalaran and bring it to Dog in your Garrison. Check this map made by Kruithne to see the Pebbles' spawn locations throughout Dalaran.
    • After you hand in the Pebble, you will now find Dog in the Pet Menagerie from Dalaran.

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-03-02 at 06:41 PM.

wow first again, i'm basically the best out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    wow first again, i'm basically the best out there.
    Yes you are

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Yes you are
    pointless post, you're beneath me.

Technically....

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    pointless post, you're beneath me.

Removes tons of portals from MoP Shrines; Adds portal from Vil'raxx to a location less than a 1 min run away :/ ...

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Removes tons of portals from MoP Shrines; Adds portal from Vil'raxx to a location less than a 1 min run away :/ ...
    Shrine portal literally brings you right to the hub of portals now though.

Vil'raxx was awful with how far they set him back, and then having to run all the way back out again in comparison to every other invasion boss just being out in the open.

Vale in general already suffers too much when being the N'zoth invasion for the week, the dailies are thrown all over while every other time the daily are generally all in the same hub (Besides the Uldum when it's the Aqir incursion, but even that's just one quest usually floating out).

I think he was joking. He posted an hour ago that it was a joke post. I don’t think he is killing dog.

Post comments about QoL changes even though he doesn't even know what its talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Mogu'shan Palace Portal
    Fugging FINALLY!!!

It's so god damn FRUSTRATING to get in AND out of that tunnel as a slowpoke warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not just "one minute run" away. It's a "one minute run" which serves no purpose other than have you walk. Can't even mount up on a ground mount. You just do nothing but run... provided you don't aggro anything on the way out, which you will if you're not a NE or a rogue, mage or hunter.

Blizzard could just put the boss at the bottom of the stairs and it'd be FINE, but for some reason, decided to put it right at the bottom of that tunnel.

It was so aggravating.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

7+ Year Old Account
    It looks like Dog will be coming to Shadowlands? What the hell? NO! We have to kill him before...

15+ Year Old Account
    That map game is really, really bad.

I get pick a zone but it’s down to pixel identification on the map.

Bad design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    That map game is really, really bad.

I get pick a zone but it’s down to pixel identification on the map.

Bad design.
    You know you can zoom in on the map to get a better view of the zone, right?
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

80% accuracy on the game... I am a sucker for navigation!

Loading, hold tight!

I got 31 rounds before I got crushed by a village in the Twilight Highlands. They all look the same ><

I’m not sure if I should be happy or sad that I have almost perfect accuracy on this map game...

Dog in Shadowland was a joke FYI.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew I kept [Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger] for a reason!
    C'mere mr Poochykins.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2020-03-03 at 09:22 AM.