Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    At least the Alliance didn't get the horribly realized playable "Nightborne".
    Ouch I forgot about their bug eyes.
    I was really keen on switching my main to Nightborne, but then we got... those.......... things.

... What is this, "out-sidé" which you speak of...?
    I think it's this place where you can buy something called 'xänäx' to calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm putting all of my figurative money on tomorrow having something juicy in terms of Alpha-related news.
    Prepare for disappointment :P

5+ Year Old Account
    I just want Gilgoblins included into goblins as customization options, the unshackled are chillin at the Orgrimmar port and i loved them, they could easily be shoved in like Wildhammer Dwarves, Dragonmaw orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Honestly, i think the problem wouldnt have been as pronounced if it wasnt for the fact that Horde seemed to get everything they wanted.

Tauren horn customization and tribal tattoos? Check.
    Brown orc? Check.
    Zandalari? Check.
    Vulpera? Check.
    Says you. I'd rather have had Ogres or Mok'nathal than Vulpera or another flavor of Tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanz View Post
    my thing is, why would they do yet ANOTHER leveling system revamp without introducing 2 more allied races to be an incentive to use said new leveling system. By the time SL launches Mechagnomes and Vulpera will have been out for 9 months atleast, all the other allied races longer.
    Personally I’m waiting for the revamp before leveling anything else

I did my kul tiran and that’s it

At least the Alliance didn't get the horribly realized playable "Nightborne".

On topic: Another day gone bust in terms of sweet sweet datamine-overload...

... What is this, "out-sidé" which you speak of...?
    Well, they were good in concept, at least? Hehe.

Female is salvageable with a little work. Males, though.. they're dead, Jim..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm putting all of my figurative money on tomorrow having something juicy in terms of Alpha-related news.
    Tomorrow for sure.
    And if not then, then the tomorrow of tomorrow.
    And if the tomorrow of the tomorrow, then the tomorrow of the tomorrow of the tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    I really do not get this discussion about Shadowlands allied races. The Covenants are tied to the Shadowlands, they do not belong to the plane of the living. It wont make sense to make them playable. Plus Blizzard already said that is not happening.
    Blizzard also said vulpera were not an allied race candidate

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So alpha normally starts with only one zone....I think we are getting more than that this time
    if i was to make a bet on this, id say when alpha hits, it will initialy be the 0-50 new levelling experience they want testing first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they have to calculate everything. That's gonna be hard

10+ Year Old Account
    Another day no alpha rip. Least I'm at work and not sitting therw obsessing again.

5+ Year Old Account
    Alliance dont get what they want... because they dont know what they want and what they want are actually breaking shit up things. And the other half its because Blizzard used the alliance as a stereotypical Human Phantasy faction (humans in white horses and eagles fighting the evil)

so lets say the alliance wants.... Vrykul---> Big problem, dudes are massives and even bigger than Ogres.
    Mounts that are not Horses.... so you want what? Riding Cats? you got it with the warfronts. Riding Dogs? giant dogs? Ships? magical whales like Final Fantasy 14? a Dwarf tank? wait that actually sounds good.
    Races that are part of the alliance?? Dark Iron check.
    Lightforge, check.
    Not Quite High Elves, but Helves on crack. Check.

When Blizzard starts taking care of the problems of the alliance. And people are consistent on what they want, maybe we will see "big changes" for the Alliance.
    RIght now for the Horde was easy, probably Maghar and HM coudl have been customization for those races. Zandalari were important because of the Troll Wars vs the Black Empire and for the story of Ghuun but Vulpera were the big surprise, probably the youngest race on Azeroth (we know nothing about them, not even the vulpera know who was the first pack of furries, they just remember that voldun was a desert from.... forever) so they were a surprise, and clearly Blizzard wanted to target some people on the Horde. Lets be honest, you played worguen probably you already change to vulpera for the raiding. Dont Lie.

In regards of 8.3.5.... DID WE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THERE ITS NOT GOING TO BE SOMETHING? like.... excuse me? we are still missing 2 heritage armors (troll and dranei) without counting off course warfronts ones. That, its not going to be a little introduction or another cinematic? really? IDK about you guys, but Blizzard loves trolling us. They read these forums and laugh at us.

I didn't expect Alpha today, but I did keep my eyes open for a Q&A thread. No luck, so that may decrease the odds of anything new this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    Alliance dont get what they want... because they dont know what they want and what they want are actually breaking shit up things. And the other half its because Blizzard used the alliance as a stereotypical Human Phantasy faction (humans in white horses and eagles fighting the evil)

so lets say the alliance wants.... Vrykul---> Big problem, dudes are massives and even bigger than Ogres.
    Mounts that are not Horses.... so you want what? Riding Cats? you got it with the warfronts. Riding Dogs? giant dogs? Ships? magical whales like Final Fantasy 14? a Dwarf tank? wait that actually sounds good.
    Races that are part of the alliance?? Dark Iron check.
    Lightforge, check.
    Not Quite High Elves, but Helves on crack. Check.

When Blizzard starts taking care of the problems of the alliance. And people are consistent on what they want, maybe we will see "big changes" for the Alliance.
    RIght now for the Horde was easy, probably Maghar and HM coudl have been customization for those races. Zandalari were important because of the Troll Wars vs the Black Empire and for the story of Ghuun but Vulpera were the big surprise, probably the youngest race on Azeroth (we know nothing about them, not even the vulpera know who was the first pack of furries, they just remember that voldun was a desert from.... forever) so they were a surprise, and clearly Blizzard wanted to target some people on the Horde. Lets be honest, you played worguen probably you already change to vulpera for the raiding. Dont Lie.

In regards of 8.3.5.... DID WE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THERE ITS NOT GOING TO BE SOMETHING? like.... excuse me? we are still missing 2 heritage armors (troll and dranei) without counting off course warfronts ones. That, its not going to be a little introduction or another cinematic? really? IDK about you guys, but Blizzard loves trolling us. They read these forums and laugh at us.
    The whole "stereotypical human fantasy" problem is one Blizzard themselves dreamt up.

Horde being the stereotypical brute faction with wooden spikes doesn't stop them from getting elf races, and in terms of mounts? Well, two out of three rep mounts weren't tied to any Horde thematic.

The hyenas were a vulpera thing and the bloodfeasters are a blood god thing. By that logic, the Drustvar rep could and should've given wicker beast mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I didn't expect Alpha today, but I did keep my eyes open for a Q&A thread. No luck, so that may decrease the odds of anything new this week.
    I don't really expect a Q&A prior to alpha launch. I could see a press/fansite/streamer event under NDA first. Then alpha launch. Then a Q&A later on after people have actually seen some of the content. Did we see Q&As preceding BFA or Legion testing?

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Man those videos, already a map and a loading screen (and a music?) for Bastion... dunno why alpha is taking so long to happen when the first zone is already playable.
    Frostfire Ridge and Shadowmoon Valley were both the same. One of them even had an ending 'cinematic'. Look how that turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Frostfire Ridge and Shadowmoon Valley were both the same. One of them even had an ending 'cinematic'. Look how that turned out.
    But I love Ashran!

Paula is here something must be happening!! right?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    You are living in the past, nowadays they just drop video with Ion or someone else, it's doesn't need any few days notice. Also Alpha is for very small crowd, I would expect such video rather for Beta.

Last Q&A was like... year ago? I really hope they'll bring them back, but people hated them more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I really hope they'll bring them back, but people hated them more and more.
    *People loved them but the Developers hated answering the questions players rightfully had.

10+ Year Old Account
    *People loved them but the Developers hated answering the questions players rightfully had.

Citation needed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi