Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It is just another stuff to work on my alt even though I just want to gear him up a little bit and then hop on to arenas. I am truly tired of collecting artifact power, azerite or leveling some cloak. The game gets even more grindy with each passing day.

I am not even going to get into essences not being account bound. And corrupted gear being the apex of RNG fest..

I am here to drop my feedback in case some fanbois show up. I have already decided to unsub. I'd rather let devs know about the reasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I've seen a bunch of people in lfr without cloaks, it's kinda sad, next week is going to be rough
    you mean when they pull the boss that insta kills you if you dont have the cloak?

1. blizz will remove that mechanic
    2. blizz will make it so you require the cloak to qeue
    3. blizz iwll do nothing and i will laugh my fucking ass off seeing people rage wondering why they got insta killed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Once I killed N'zoth on Heroic I unsubbed. If I manage to get my cloak to 15 before my sub runs out great. If not I don't really give a shit. The cloak + corruption + visions system sucks.
    you should get it to atleast 15, knowing blizz next expac you wont be able to obtain it, and in the future wont it be nice for you to be able to show off you got the cape to max? and maybe did 5 mask of each area?
    ive already 5 masked org, and gunna do stormwind next week, i plan to get to 15, do 5 of stormwind, then i think stop doing them, cause yeah i just wana be able to have it in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I've just gotten the reps to exalted and I'll probably get the cloak to 15 then stop doing the dailies altogether. I'm already sick of this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    This link was just put up yesterday on the battle.net launcher. I wonder how many people are just blowing off this part of 8.3.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...egendary-cloak
    Most of my guild and friends and family that still play. Worst patch ever. This is just shit content

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I swear, some of you can come up with some kind of conspiracy bullshit for literally anything they post.

Blizz: We're hiring!

Average MMO forumgoer: omg u guys see they r hiring Shadowlans delay confirmd

Blizz: Here's a guide to starting Classic!

Average MMO forumgoer: lol not even classic can save retail

Blizz: here's a guide to getting started on your cloak!

Average MMO forumgoer: lmao no1 is getting their cloak fail patch is fail
    I swear , 99% of your posts are just you bitching about what other people post .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Ironically Shadowlands is lauded for "not enough systems", when that very reason is the systems burnout in BFA.
    You mean blasted? Either way, it appears to actually have systems overload out of the gate. Covenant + Soulbinds + Torghast crafting just in the launch patch. Whether this will feel any better depends on the gating of anima progression and the consistecy of rune and most importantly conduit drops (because if those don't rain from the sky, alts will be just as dead as they are in BfA).

The problem is that no one is falling for it anymore because two expansions in a row of having all our effort wiped out in the prepatch has made everyone cynical. And in the absence of excitement for more replacement systems, there are no other features to grab players' attention that would have otherwise been considered basic. No new class or even added spec to an existing class. Too scared to bring out new races after every one they added to Alliance bombed except void elves, which didn't even have the staying power to outlast Zandalari Trolls, let alone Vulpera, due to their overwhelmingly narrow niche of "shadow priest: the race."

The only thing they showed was some NPC models, mediocre transmogs that will probably cost a million Anima and not be account wide (so again, have fun trying to earn them and play alts at the same time), and concept art for non-functional cloak slot "wings."
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, no wonder why you think WoW is shit. It's clear as day now.

3-4 hours everyday doing World Quests. Oh brother...
    At the end of the day, there are people who play this game who have OCD and are not able to just stop doing WQs when there are active ones. I happen to fall into that category because I strongly believe if there's more I can be doing for my raid team to be more successful then I should be doing it. This is the unfortunate side effect of Blizzard trying to make shit open ended with infinite grinds.

But no, this is not the only reason that WoW is, factually, shit. Class design and story telling have ruined this entire expansion, if Classes were fun then it would be more tolerable to be doing WQs all the time, if the story wasn't dogshit and jumping all over the place then it would at least have some redeeming factor. BFA has neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    At the end of the day, there are people who play this game who have OCD and are not able to just stop doing WQs when there are active ones. I happen to fall into that category because I strongly believe if there's more I can be doing for my raid team to be more successful then I should be doing it. This is the unfortunate side effect of Blizzard trying to make shit open ended with infinite grinds.

But no, this is not the only reason that WoW is, factually, shit. Class design and story telling have ruined this entire expansion, if Classes were fun then it would be more tolerable to be doing WQs all the time, if the story wasn't dogshit and jumping all over the place then it would at least have some redeeming factor. BFA has neither.
    Yeah wasn't meant in bad faith, I would guess you keep your alts up too so you do them on those as well right? My reaction is that you and others that do that much effort must be well and beyond tired of it by now. I was there before, and I know how that was(many years ago).

There are definitely room from big improvements going from BfA to SL. I just hope they deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Wow, I'm subbed but haven't touched the game in months (really need to cancel that... but it's a 6 month. F.) and this sounds really stupid and lame.

Ugh. Can they learn anything?
    You mean by getting people to sub to the game but not actually play? Looks like they have already learnt how to do that.

It seems like the players are the ones that need to learn the lesson. If people didn't keep on coming back Blizz would change direction. They have been doing stuff like this since mop and it has been very successful. I don't know what people expect from Blizzard. Almost every patch there's a new system in place. It will involve a grind and it will be gated. Once the initial rush is gone they will do some advertising to get more people to sub.
    *Pikachu Shocked Face*
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah wasn't meant in bad faith, I would guess you keep your alts up too so you do them on those as well right? My reaction is that you and others that do that much effort must be well and beyond tired of it by now. I was there before, and I know how that was(many years ago).

There are definitely room from big improvements going from BfA to SL. I just hope they deliver.
    It's my main and 1 other toon. I can't do more without absolutely hating the game.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

But no, this is not the only reason that WoW is, in my opinion, shit. Class design and story telling have ruined this entire expansion, if Classes were fun then it would be more tolerable to be doing WQs all the time, if the story wasn't dogshit and jumping all over the place then it would at least have some redeeming factor. BFA has neither.
    Fixed that for you buddy. It's great that you feel safe enough to give your opinion but let's not pretend that it's a fact.
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Fixed that for you buddy. It's great that you feel safe enough to give your opinion but let's not pretend that it's a fact.
    It's not my opinion, it's a fact when the vast majority of the playerbase is expressing displeasure either vocally or by quitting. The game is practically barren now and we're still over half a year away from Shadowlands release. This is significantly worse than Warlords ever was.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
    I have not done the Cloak/Purple World activities on any of my 14 120's. BFA is not compelling enough for me to grind out what is offered in this part of the expansion. I have played every expansion since inception and this is probably my first time to say that enough grinding is enough. The mounts and such will be available next expansion if I decide to go back and farm. For some of the limited time things, I will just buy a carry if possible. The game offers many different segments and this one is just not interesting to me. Stay safe!
    And that is perfectly fine and expected. They can't make stuff everyone likes. Perhaps Shadowlands will treat you different - if not then there are plenty of good games out there!
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    I think you misunderstood. I mean not everything has to be relevant to raiding rather then some kind of reward parity.
    There are two kinds of rewards: Those that increase your character power and those that don't.

Those that increase your character power will be called for raiding by morons on this forum.

Those that don't increase your character power will be not considered rewards by morons on this forum.

Such as it is. Such as it always has been.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Exactly. Blizzard has had a lot of fuck ups recently, but the fans you can never please either way are impossible to deal with
    That's why games companies ignore the people that bitch nonstop and buy it anyway. Their feedback literally means nothing. Then they're surprised when they get ignored because their feedback is meaningless.

It's not my opinion, it's a fact when the vast majority of the playerbase is expressing displeasure either vocally or by quitting. The game is practically barren now and we're still over half a year away from Shadowlands release. This is significantly worse than Warlords ever was.
    Thanks again for your opinion. People might agree with you but it's still an opinion. It is objectively dishonest of you to present your opinion as a fact. You should stop doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    There are two kinds of rewards: Those that increase your character power and those that don't.

Those that increase your character power will be called for raiding by morons on this forum.

Those that don't increase your character power will be not considered rewards by morons on this forum.

Such as it is. Such as it always has been.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why games companies ignore the people that bitch nonstop and buy it anyway. Their feedback literally means nothing. Then they're surprised when they get ignored because their feedback is meaningless.
    Can I get a source in that please? Your speaking as if it is fact. Or is it just your opinion that only morons say things that you don't like.

I think that people get too tied up in their own little bubble. They talk to 7 people who agree with them and all of a sudden it's the "majority" of us think this. This very site is proof that almost everyone can dislike BFA but they will fight for pages on why they hate it.
    why so mad bro

Is the on use effect of the cloak effective at all in pvp?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    content 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    they made a very BS flaw with this system.

Back in legion at the start of the expansion, be it on our mains or alts, we all got the quest chain to get an artifact weapon, which we needed in order to advance though the game. This wasn't bad because we'd just be starting out on a fresh lv100 character, and each artifact weapon quest was unique, making it feel less like a chore to get it, and plus because it was at lv100 he got experience to continue leveling whole getting the essential thing we needed.

With the cloak, they Think their doing the same thing, how we can't really do 8.3 content without the cloak, the visions and all that crap. I did the full quest chain, and got my mains cloak up to some decent corruption resistance, so any corrupted gear I've gotten is mitigated.

But this is where they f**ked up. Nobody minds doing stuff like this on their mains. However, having to do this on your alts, having to do the Exact same ques chain every time on another alt (unlike the different artifact chains in legion) it becomes very tedious after the third time. Even when you can skip some of it now, its still an hour or more of your time you need to put to it, just to unlock a feature you need to order to play 8.3.

And some might try and argue 'well you don't really need all your alts to have the cloak'. Wrong. Because as I found out, even on casual alts, as in just doing something different on another class for a break from playing your main, the new system has made gearing alts at 120 a trial, because an alt can now get corrupted gear from doing dailies, even if they haven't done any of the 8.3 content yet, you still get corrupted gear, and without the cape to mitigate the corruption it makes playing an alt all the more difficult, forcing you to go though the same bs quest chain to get a cape on an alt your probably never get past lv1 on the cape corruption protection.

There wasn't any kind of bs like this in legion. You could just play your main and raid and gear and do whatever you wanted, and then casually play an alt to pass the time in enjoying another class for a break. But now, your being forced into a monotonous system that died in the water 3-4 alts ago.
    #boycottchina

Thanks again for your opinion. People might agree with you but it's still an opinion. It is objectively dishonest of you to present your opinion as a fact. You should stop doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I get a source in that please? Your speaking as if it is fact. Or is it just your opinion that only morons say things that you don't like.

I think that people get too tied up in their own little bubble. They talk to 7 people who agree with them and all of a sudden it's the "majority" of us think this. This very site is proof that almost everyone can dislike BFA but they will fight for pages on why they hate it.
    Bolded part is source enough.

It is not that far wrong. As least from my perspective. As for evidence of this views, this forum can provide some.

I recall during Legion people were complaining about the Legendaries they were receiving because either they were not BiS or did not improve their characters.

Then there is the ongoing arguments about loot drops form LFR. Some consider there should no rewards because people who did them did not need them because they do not "raid".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Most of my guild and friends and family that still play. Worst patch ever. This is just shit content

- - - Updated - - -

I swear , 99% of your posts are just you bitching about what other people post .
    And I couldn't tell you how many of your posts are about anything, because I couldn't care less.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.