Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Is anyone really following what the ecelebs are saying anymore?
    I'm surprised people still pay him attention when it's clear he moves the goalposts constantly. He has just as much of an idea as posters in this discussion aka no idea. Streamers really aren't in on the know as much as people think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    He has an excellent track record with release dates so yes.
    Does he really? He was saying this week before lmao. Sure if you throw a load of shit something will stick.

Isnt this something like the 3rd or 4th time he has been wrong about the Shadowlands Alpha so far?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    If that floating ring slowly spins behind your back then I am 100% sold on it. The angel wings are going to be too generic, and my Pally already gets them with AW.
    My guess is that it'll just hover behind you. But spinning sounds good, yeah. Maybe the individual floating elements (the gems) could hover from the center a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Isnt this something like the 3rd or 4th time he has been wrong about the Shadowlands Alpha so far?
    He's never given an exact release date, and always is right about patches. Alpha is a different beast, so many things can go wrong.
    And mid march was Taliesin's "guess" a couple of weeks back.
    Last edited by zeir; 2020-03-03 at 01:43 PM.

He's never given an exact release date, and always is right about patches. Alpha is a different beast, so many things can go wrong.
    And mid march was Taliesin's "guess" a couple of weeks back.
    So he doesn't have an excellent track record when it comes to alpha, we should pay his constantly-moving goalposts no attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    So he doesn't have an excellent track record when it comes to alpha, we should pay his constantly-moving goalposts no attention.
    If he is saying not this week and removing click bait titles it seems a clear indication that he's been told something.

If he is saying not this week and removing click bait titles it seems a clear indication that he's been told something.
    Or he is trying to act like he knows what he is doing by pretending to have gotten information that caused him to pull it, since it would be quite damning to his credibility if his clickbait titles were up when he was nowhere near correct.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying to model ahead. Making a basemesh is something typical even if parts end up getting covered in armor later.

And yes, we've yet to see the Covenant races and how they are set up, but 3 out of 4 have player rigs. Kyrians use female vrykul rigs, or at least some anims.
    Not disputing your assertion here, but how do we know this re: player rigs? Going on the apparent skeleton of the model and its animations being approximately the same as another model we know is player-rigged? I mean, that's a strong but not certain indicator that they are.

If datamining confirms at least 3/4 have player-style rigs I would expect the races to become playable, barring that being totally incompatible with lore (or some sort of internal decision at Blizzard amounting to "no more new races", but I suspect the feeling is precisely the opposite - new races clearly keep some people subscribed, bring back others, and get people paying for boosts and race-changes).
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-03-03 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far he's been terribly inconsistent with his predictions for Shadowlands Alpha. If you have to change your prediction to something else every week, it's no longer a prediction. He's just throwing out guesses like the rest of us.

I really want to see the new customizations! it would be interesting to see manari for draenei

It doesn't. With the builds being deployed recently you can easily guess it's going to be coming in the next week. He's removing them because he looks like an absolute clown being wrong constantly. They were his predictions and none of them have been right.

Everyone has already arrived at the conclusion that it's coming soon. I must've been told something too because I said it's next week.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    I must've been told something too because I said it's next week.
    Well there we have it, Jamie is a Blizzard spy and we should take all his comments as "testing the water" for potential future changes. Everyone start suggesting all the abilities they want depruned to him GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I really want to see the new customizations! it would be interesting to see manari for draenei
    If they ever do find a way to cram in Sargerei or give an excuse to make them playable, these skins would be cool, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Well there we have it, Jamie is a Blizzard spy and we should take all his comments as "testing the water" for potential future changes. Everyone start suggesting all the abilities they want depruned to him GO!
    Hi guys, Ion here. Corruption has been a MASSIVE success and has made WoW an RPG again. I know the GCD changes were also very popular because we got a lot of topics about it throughout BFA! Thanks guys, I'll sign autographs after I finish answering these questions from the players that I handpicked myself!

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    So far he's been terribly inconsistent with his predictions for Shadowlands Alpha. If you have to change your prediction to something else every week, it's no longer a prediction. He's just throwing out guesses like the rest of us.
    Or even Blizzard doesn’t know when the build will be stable enough to start alpha and are working on hammering things out right now. I think it’s reasonable to assume that they give streamers rough estimates so that they don’t make other plans or commit to sponsored streams for other games at the same time alpha is going to begin for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Or even Blizzard doesn’t know when the build will be stable enough to start alpha and are working on hammering things out right now. I think it’s reasonable to assume that they give streamers rough estimates so that they don’t make other plans or commit to sponsored streams for other games at the same time alpha is going to begin for WoW.
    If there is one instance of a test realm that wouldnt suffer from instability it would be Alpha.

If they ever do find a way to cram in Sargerei or give an excuse to make them playable, these skins would be cool, yeah.
    There actually has been Sargerei that defected from The Burning Legion. If I recall, there was one in the Dalaran Sewers. It's been a while, but I know I've seen them.

super excited for the summit!

I sure hope 8.3 isn't a harbinger of all this useless currency junk in your bags. Why do we need coalescing visions again? Why can't we just get a horrific vessel and cut out the middle man?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I sure hope 8.3 isn't a harbinger of all this useless currency junk in your bags. Why do we need coalescing visions again? Why can't we just get a horrific vessel and cut out the middle man?
    Because that is less convoluted and easier for players because then they wouldn't need to do all of the dailies in both Uldum and the Vale.