Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Judge orders Hillary Clinton deposition in Judicial Watch lawsuit

Hopefully we get the truth finally.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

When will Trump be deposed?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking forward to her citing executive privilege.

Jesus Christ we are still talking about her emails?!!!!!

GET A LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post

GET A LIFE
    Don't worry they'll get it this time, i mean there's only been a billion before so a billion and one will be the lucky number. If not then billion and 2

Just a silly waste of time. Perhaps he should spend his time analyzing the legality of the actions of the current government instead.
    Mother pus bucket!

One of the articles mentioned that they want to find out of Hillary also used text messages to talk with people to avoid saving conversations. It's like the hypocrisy is off the charts with these people.

GET A LIFE
    No this is about Benghazi!!!!

A federal judge on Monday ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to give a deposition under oath over a years-old lawsuit filed by the conservative group Judicial Watch regarding her role in the response to the 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...judicial-watch

At this rate, the Republicans are going to be subpoenaing Hillary Clinton's corpse in 2080.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    LMAO that makes it even worse XD

GET A LIFE
    Well when you spit on the freedom of information act by setting up your own private sever and deleting 30k emails after being subpoenaed, I think you should be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well when you spit on the freedom of information act by setting up your own private sever and deleting 30k emails after being subpoenaed, I think you should be held accountable.
    Are you just as outraged that Trump cited executive privilege?

Or, are you a hypocrite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this about Benghazi again?

When are you fucking normies going to realize, you're not putting a Clinton in Jail, EVER. They are political royalty. They have friends in EVERY HIGH PLACE.

One could wonder that after more than a dozen investigations by Republicans regarding Benghazi and the god dam emails that all concluded the same thing that you aren't looking for justice at this point.

BUt I'm sure that investigation number 40 into the Clintons might find something that's not a BJ, maybe H. Clinton took a pen from the office at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    One could wonder that after more than a dozen investigations by Republicans regarding Benghazi and the god dam emails that all concluded the same thing that you aren't looking for justice at this point.

BUt I'm sure that investigation number 40 into the Clintons might find something that's not a BJ, maybe H. Clinton took a pen from the office at some point.
    1. They said they found new evidence in the video

2. By downplaying Perjury and Obstruction of justice with the word BJ show your lack of knowledge and inherent bias.

Well im sold Clinton lost my vote! She and Mr Ben Ghazi must be held to the highest standard!! Exactly opposite of the standard the GOP the wokest of independents hold for trump!

first off none of that happened in the context you imply and our resident trump shill talking about holding people accountable is fucking hilarious

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Hopefully we get the truth finally.
    Did the eleven straight hours of testimony to the House and nine separate investigations not get the info out?

Your naivety is adorable.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I assume we're going to depose the Trump family next, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you just as outraged that Trump cited executive privilege?

Or, are you a hypocrite?
    Heh, I think we ALL know the answer to Lil Zenny's conundrum.

I love that Faux News ran this as the #3 story in the country.

She was. They found no wrongdoing and she was cleared.

Are we seriously taking Judicial Watch seriously nowadays? Like...fuckin really?

2. By downplaying Perjury and Obstruction of justice with the word BJ show your lack of knowledge and inherent bias.
    She has been found guilty of neither, and as you so like to enjoy pointing out in other threads you should be more careful with your wording and not accuse her of crimes she hasn't committed and been convicted of.

Or does that only apply to Trump and Republicans?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    She was. They found no wrongdoing and she was cleared.

Are we seriously taking Judicial Watch seriously nowadays? Like...fuckin really?

She has been found guilty of neither, and as you so like to enjoy pointing out in other threads you should be more careful with your wording and not accuse her of crimes she hasn't committed and been convicted of.

Or does that only apply to Trump and Republicans?
    Lil' Zenny struggles with consistency in his thirst for false justice regarding the Clintons. It's amazing the lies he's been told to think and now holds as his own. Same with so many others.

I do also appreciate the more-than-delicious irony of the entire Trump family confirmed using private servers for their government email, being utterly ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I do also appreciate the more-than-delicious irony of the entire Trump family confirmed using private servers for their government email, being utterly ignored.
    And they've all been using Whatsapp! Whatsapp!!!! You know, that app that Bezos got hacked from when the Saudis sent him a video?