10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Why you think there is delay? If expansion launch let's say November, mid-March Alpha sounds right.
    I didn't mean yo imply there was one, rather that if there is one that could be why.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Can you remind me what venodr build means? The builds distributed via launcher?
    I'll let me explain:

Quote Originally Posted by https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1234961328093220865
    This branch is speculated to be used for external parties to test/do things like hardware testing, localization and such. Not at all confirmed, but if that's what it is for that means -slightly- more people on Earth have access to a 9.0.1 client now. Not public just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'll let me explain:
    Thank you Computerbird.

Blizz is progressing with it. I see no reason why it won't happen this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'll let me explain:
    I may or may not make a video with you in front of the matrix set to the X-men theme from the 90’s

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I may or may not make a video with you in front of the matrix set to the X-men theme from the 90’s
    Please don't, both of me would be very embarassed by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I might pre-order shadows rising. Seems like a fun read.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    This is what I found when googling for "skeleton boobs".

It can be achieved.
    We have the technology.

2000 pages before alpha meme may become a reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    2000 pages before alpha meme may become a reality.
    We are almost there brother, if we keep memeing maybe Ion will give us the alpha builds!
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think I might pre-order shadows rising. Seems like a fun read.
    Indeed, though, if they don't address the lack of using the Vindicaar in the war with Turaylean featured, I'll be disappointed.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    We are almost there brother, if we keep memeing maybe Ion will give us the alpha builds!
    Ion has cursed this thread with no alpha, we must meme until we hit 2000, only then will he gift us with alpha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Indeed, though, if they don't address the lack of using the Vindicaar in the war with Turaylean featured, I'll be disappointed.
    Should use it as a psuedo satellite incase anything comes our way

*Cough* New Old God *Cough*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh a new build, nice, things are moving again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Ion has cursed this thread with no alpha, we must meme until we hit 2000, only then will he gift us with alpha.
    I can't meme anymore. I don't want to get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Recycled skeletons smh.
    It doesn't work like it used to though.

Once upon a time, a recycled skeleton meant that the new skin was tied to that skeleton's animations. The new model would animate as anything else using the skeleton.

No longer the case. If the model looks different and does different things, it's all good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    It's 10AM in Irvine, homeboy.
    Well that hasn't worked for the past week, and now a guy with a direct line said nothing's happening this week, so... <.<
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-03-03 at 11:13 PM.

Going to Sleep disappointed once again, still hopeful for alpha this week though

Shadowlands' first public build will release this Friday.

Trust me on this. I normally wouldn't post something like this but I got into contact with a close relative of a blue (who is in the take home alpha) and they were told to "expect company" at the end of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Shadowlands' first public build will release this Friday.

Trust me on this. I normally wouldn't post something like this but I got into contact with a close relative of a blue (who is in the take home alpha) and they were told to "expect company" at the end of this week.
    My Uncle works at blizzard and he says you lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    Most people unlock them for the sake of unlocking them since people have Rustbolt Resistance at exalted for flying. You also get a free mount for 20 minute's questing so why not? They're certainly the reasons why I unlocked them, outside of just unlocking them for the sake of it. I've read people unlocking even Dark Iron Dwarves despite admitting they'll never play one.

You seriously can't be talking about racials still when the better Alliance racials they've gotten over the years (Mechagnome, Dark Iron, Lightforged Draenei) still aren't bringing people back. Most players aren't cutting edge either and yet most still play Horde.
    I think you misunderstand.
    Allowing Horde to have the better racials (which they still do, btw, for a lot of DPS classes) for so long caused hardcore PvE players to favor the horde.
    Additionally, generally people who prefer PvP also tend to like the Horde aesthetic.
    So, Hardcore PvE players switched to Horde almost exclusively (when was the last time an Alliance guild was even top 5 for WFs?)
    And then, semi-hardcore players who were wannabe world firsters switched to Horde to have a shot at getting in the big boy guilds.
    Which then caused even the non-WF raiding guilds to be balanced towards Horde side.
    And now, if you want to seriously PvE, it's a lot easier finding a guild on Horde side, regardless of racials.
    The only thing Alliance has going for it is the arguably better aesthetic and not being trapped in some Aztec hell all expansion, which I prefer Alliance side.
    But I STILL PLAY HORDE.
    Because that's where the players are.