Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    You might have them all. There really are not that many you can actually find. Most come from the apparel caches.

Speaking of though, does anyone know if any new ones were added to find in the open in NY? Or is all in the caches and the season stuff?
    There's supposed to be the hunter set you can either buy from the store or find in containers in the world, but so far no luck for me.

Edit: I gotta say, i really dig the DOOM style soundtrack music during the boss fights. There are some bangers in there.
    Last edited by Thelyron; 2020-03-03 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Ah thanks, I'll give it a shot then. It's a great game overall, the old stat system was just bonkers.
    They reduced number of drops and rng overall. Plus you have a very clear visual indicator of what's good and bad. Stat budget on gear has been removed completely so you can obtain items with all maxed stats instead of juggling with millions of combination.

Not saying it's perfect but defintiely better than before. If seasons are compelling, then we'll have a good time waster in out hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    When I went over the shield, at Skill tier 6 it is pretty damn strong and it has an "overcharge" tier that says with "Shield Wall" which I assume is a talent or mod perhaps, that the Shield is invunerable.
    Overcharge on the skills is activated through a talent that gives +1 Skill Tier or Overcharge if you're at 6 already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    The end boss in the Financial District, I was like aw fuck!
    Turrets make it much more bearable. They are at the room corners. Too bad it's the only one i could do since the other three zone "leaders" are bugged and cannot proceed.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Turrets make it much more bearable. They are at the room corners. Too bad it's the only one i could do since the other three zone "leaders" are bugged and cannot proceed.
    Just meant the initial reaction, where I chose to stand, hand 3 massive big armour dudes spawn right beisde me when the lights came back on.

Have you tried restarting the game, then teleporting away from safe house, then teleprting back? That fixed it for me.

Just meant the initial reaction, where I chose to stand, hand 3 massive big armour dudes spawn right beisde me when the lights came back on.

Have you tried restarting the game, then teleporting away from safe house, then teleprting back? That fixed it for me.
    Yeah, i played last night and apart the financial district mission i was unable to proceed. Didn't try this morning though, will try tonight.

And i fully agree, i was like "what the hell this can't be real", but it was. Oh how much it was XD

Expansion is really good so far, which i expected, I've always liked the Division's gunplay and levelling in new areas. Missions are all really good and the world design is just amazing. I much prefer New York for this game, although I miss snow :P

No idea about gear yet, hopefully the end game grind can have actual builds with different playstyles, time will tell.

The end boss in the Financial District, I was like aw fuck!
    remember and visit the recalibration to save gear stats so you can calibrate gear later on, once you have that stat saved you can use it on appropriate gear and upgrade it to its max value when you find bits of gear with maxed out stats.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    remember and visit the recalibration to save gear stats so you can calibrate gear later on, once you have that stat saved you can use it on appropriate gear and upgrade it to its max value when you find bits of gear with maxed out stats.
    Shouldn't you really only do that for god rolls? Or can you stack them up? I've not decided if I am going to do the gear grind or not.

Shouldn't you really only do that for god rolls? Or can you stack them up? I've not decided if I am going to do the gear grind or not.
    you can do it for every piece of gear and stat, though once you have the god rolls, you don't need the others i suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not decided if I am going to do the gear grind or not.
    This got me thinking, outside of WoW, which is a different animal entirely, I don't think any game ever has been good enough for me to desire to gear grind after the main story is over. Any of the Borderlands, or Witcher, or Skyrim, or Divisions or, Destiny games, really anything I can think of. After the initial play though I tend to drop games until a year or two of DLC is out and then pick it back up to play through the new stuff. Playing just to max stats or find an even better gun or sword, or what have you, just has never appealed to me.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

My biggest complaint, and pretty much my only one, regarding this expansion, is that i had hoped we would leave Black Tusk back in DC, because fighting them and their drones simply isn't fun. They're annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    My biggest complaint, and pretty much my only one, regarding this expansion, is that i had hoped we would leave Black Tusk back in DC, because fighting them and their drones simply isn't fun. They're annoying.
    You're gonna love the end boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expansion is really good so far, which i expected, I've always liked the Division's gunplay and levelling in new areas. Missions are all really good and the world design is just amazing. I much prefer New York for this game, although I miss snow :P

!
    Meeeeee too.

With that said I also really like WoNY so far, for the same reasons more or less. Massive's worldspace/level designers are second to none.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

You're gonna love the end boss.
    I wrote that post right after i got done with him^^ Raptor drones and warhounds are still bullshit

if you dont have the stats you can get decent rolls saved for now and upgrade them when you get them better as it would be a while for max rolls on the things you want

its better to have the option to roll a 10% dmg roll than not have it at all because your waiting for 15%, probably lucky to get 1 max stat out of 100 items.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Have the loading time always been *this* horrible?

It takes about 5 minutes ( I timed it) to connect and get to the main menu (SSD).
    I remember that tabbing out would take even longer.

Is there a invisible queue or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post

It takes about 5 minutes ( I timed it) to connect and get to the main menu (SSD).

I havent noticed longer load times but I have noticed that sometimes now when I first start up the game from Uplay, it will seem like it is starting but sit there and do nothing until I force quit from task manager and start again and it boots right up.

Not my experience. Load times are normal while not istant.

I am at 3/4 killed rogue agents - the ambush guy is annoying as hell. I have 2 missions left on the last one then i can tackle Keener and start farming for my build.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not even set foot in NY yet. Been doing all the stuff that had been added since I left. Well, had to get to Tier V first as well. Just did the Zoo stronghold and the first of the Coney Island mission last night. I really liked the zoo although I think a big part of that was not having to fight the bloody Black Tusk. So sick of those guys and their annoying as piss warhounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    So sick of those guys and their annoying as piss warhounds.
    There are even more of them now, though they have different weapons and stuff. Anyway, AI has been improved by an awful lot and in NY it's really noticeable.

10+ Year Old Account

Just got up to play a little before I leave and took me 70 seconds from hitting play on the Uplay launcher to being in game (not just the menu, actually in the game playing)... Including the 30 seconds of the unskippable seizure warning and splash screens.

Don't have the game on a particularly high end SSD either, just a plain old 1TB ADATA SU800 I got on sale for like $80 a year or two ago.

Today I'm in instantly.

Weird. seems like the 0%-100% Progress-clock that pops up when you boot up the game is not the game loading but you connecting to servers or something (it took less than 10 seconds this time around)

Yesterday, I had to wait 3 minutes before it would even connect and start progressing, then 2 more minutes until the progress-"clock" was at 100%. (not just once , but for the whole evening - I was testing benchmark settings... and that was *super* annoying.

Yesterday by itself was weird... at first I thought I messed up some graphic settings. (I took that screenshot, raging on steam while chatting with a friend)

I was even playing the new Kojima game for a moment and these ghost/ink thingies popped up... but then I realized, those are artifacts and I'm playing TD2

Really weird stuff happened yesterday. (my graphics card is fine btw.)
    Well... looking better today.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-03-05 at 03:19 PM.