Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    The only person in the US ever seriously whining about that is Trump and that's because he's a fucking idiot who has no idea how NATO works nor does he care how it works.
    No, the US has been pushing for NATO countries to spend more for ages.
    Gotta pump more money in the defense industrial complex.

Yay, more dead people!
    /s
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51697980
    Turkey intensifies Idlib onslaught after air strike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    His policies come at a great cost. We would fair much better if we did not help rebels in Syria. They would be crushed easily and lots of people would not die. Then again, do you feel the same for your government? Turkey isn't the only party helped rebels maintaining a civil war.
    Please tell me again how Latvian goverment helped with that
    Or did A FUCKING AMERICABALL confuse you so hard as to led you to automatically believe that I am an american?

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    No, the US has been pushing for NATO countries to spend more for ages.
    Gotta pump more money in the defense industrial complex.
    To be fair, all those countries did agree in a principle to have the 2% spending, instead of just cutting and cutting the budget. Not a mandatory level, but still, they did agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Doubt anyone here has pegged me correctly. Mostly because my views don't fit into your bullshit political ideology chart that is made up in the US. As for being triggered, I'm not. I've just told you to be happy the EU is pacifist in nature, because not 70 years ago, we used Turkey as a road to get somewhere, not as a country to talk to. Get your big ego in check, you're not that big, not that important and definitely not that impressive.
    So much irrelevant bullshit. Now we are back to WWI . Do you ever make sense? And you haven't told me the pacifist nature of EU. You told me how great Deutchland was and how entire world required to stop it. Let me quote you again.

The last time was so bad that it took literally the entire planet to stop just one country.
    - - - Updated - - -
    @Easo,

I knew you were European but did not know precise country. Not Latvia per se, but UK or France or Italia. Rebels used some Italian hardware IIRC. Good amount of jihadists let loose from UK and France. Bunch of other countries are still active in Syria, flying jets in the Eastern part of the country "against ISIS", which was destroyed last year. So yes, Europe did contributed to this catastrophe greatly.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2020-03-01 at 05:20 PM.

I knew you were European but did not know precise country. Not Latvia per se, but UK or France or Italia. Rebels used some Italian hardware IIRC. Good amount of jihadists let loose from UK and France. Bunch of other countries are still active in Syria, flying jets in the Eastern part of the country "against ISIS", which was destroyed last year. So yes, Europe did contributed to this catastrophe greatly.
    Rebels have used literally everything they can dig up, pretty sure even goverment troops did. Not sure how that matters.
    ISIS was destroyed as a country, not as an organisation. And there are other fanatical shitheads over there.

So much irrelevant bullshit. Now we are back to WWI . Do you ever make sense? And you haven't told me the pacifist nature of EU. You told me how great Deutchland was and how entire world required to stop it. Let me quote you again.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Easo,

Dude, if you think I'm bragging, you're not reading me correctly. I am not bragging, I'm warning. Unlike you, apparently, I have researched German history over the years enough to realise that whatever is going in Turkey, it's a joke in comparison to what Germany did before. We're in a good place now and currently there is little danger, but as the rise of the AfD has shown us, there are certain forces still in effect. And stopping them from gaining any power is paramount to whatever little problem you have.

Think about it. There are people running around that say the nazis had the right idea. Only you know what? Back then it was Jews, today it's the Turkish minority in Germany. If you have any loyalty left to other people, trust me when I say that the political climate in Germany is not right to take in more refugees, no matter where they come from. And we are already ramping up military spending. What people seem to forget is that what made Germany so evil back then isn't the killing of certain other people. Everyone did that, heck you're still doing it. The separates Germany from Turkey is that we're usually pretty good at becoming efficient. So, let's be efficient at peace, leave us alone. We'll get around to helping others again when we have the time and resources to do so. Right now we don't.

And any kind of blackmail from you lot isn't helping.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Dude, if you think I'm bragging, you're not reading me correctly. I am not bragging, I'm warning. Unlike you, apparently, I have researched German history over the years enough to realise that whatever is going in Turkey, it's a joke in comparison to what Germany did before. We're in a good place now and currently there is little danger, but as the rise of the AfD has shown us, there are certain forces still in effect. And stopping them from gaining any power is paramount to whatever little problem you have.

Think about it. There are people running around that say the nazis had the right idea. Only you know what? Back then it was Jews, today it's the Turkish minority in Germany. If you have any loyalty left to other people, trust me when I say that the political climate in Germany is not right to take in more refugees, no matter where they come from. And we are already ramping up military spending. What people seem to forget is that what made Germany so evil back then isn't the killing of certain other people. Everyone did that, heck you're still doing it. The separates Germany from Turkey is that we're usually pretty good at becoming efficient. So, let's be efficient at peace, leave us alone. We'll get around to helping others again when we have the time and resources to do so. Right now we don't.

And any kind of blackmail from you lot isn't helping.
    You're wasting your breath. Like any fan of populists he refuses to listen to reasonable arguments, will only see what he wants to see and will try to drown you in bullshit to masque his ineptitude.

You know, at least make the effort to check how "Deutschland" is spelled if you want to use it mockingly. Otherwise, you're making an even bigger fool of yourself then you already are.

And, WW1 was 70 years ago? Where did you go to school?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You know, at least make the effort to check how "Deutschland" is spelled if you want to use it mockingly. Otherwise, you're making an even bigger fool of yourself then you already are.
    Couldn't give a flying fuck about spelling of my German. If I did, I would check the spelling .

And, WW1 was 70 years ago? Where did you go to school?
    What are you smoking? When did I say it was 70 years ago? Slant mentioned WWI, but since you are dense illiterate, you couldn't get his WWI reference.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about spelling of my German. If I did, I would check the spelling .

What are you smoking? When did I say it was 70 years ago? Slant mentioned WWI, but since you are dense illiterate, you couldn't get his WWI reference.
    He said 70 years ago, you said WW1. Maybe check what you are writing? =) Also, calling others illiterate while you cannot cobble together a simple sentence is really rich. But thank you for demonstrating to everyone who knowledgeable you are. Not at all, that is.

He said 70 years ago, you said WW1. Maybe check what you are writing? =) Also, calling others illiterate while you cannot cobble together a simple sentence is really rich. But thank you for demonstrating to everyone who knowledgeable you are. Not at all, that is.
    He said "not 70 years ago" or some garbage along those lines. He constructed a shitty sentence, but there is only one instance Germany, according to his words, using Turkey, that's WWI. Furthermore, you have bunch of grammatical errors in your post. I can guess what you mean, but if you want to complain about others' command of language, make sure yours is good enough.

Anyway, I suggest you to take a damn English grammar course before attempting to post again. You confuse the basics.

He said "not 70 years ago" or some garbage along those lines. He constructed a shitty sentence, but there is only one instance Germany, according to his words, using Turkey, that's WWI. Furthermore, you have bunch of grammatical errors in your post. I can guess what you mean, but if you want to complain about others' command of language, make sure yours is good enough.

Anyway, I suggest you to take a damn English grammar course before attempting to post again. You confuse the basics.
    And because you lost the argument, you're losing yourself in personal attacks and semantics. Not surprising. All emotion, no rational thought.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Be so kind as to point them out, will you? My errors, that is. And maybe try to not sound like a caveman this time. I'd do the same for you, but I'd be here all night.

He said 70 years ago, you said WW1. Either you don't know history, or you don't know how to check what you typed for inconsistencies. I'd assume both.

damn turkey. how dare they try to do something when they share 822km of border where as the rest of the fucking world share like what 0?
    outrageous! they even don't fucking keep up with a mere 5 million syrians! dem turks. fucking assholes.

Ok, guys I know. I am on the same side with you. I will live to see the day when we see him stand trial in Ankara for treason and in Hague for crimes against humanity. But for now, deal with it. turks are little slow, it is our history, since ancient times. renegading against rulers are not really in our book but slowly people seeing the shit he does, and Istanbul and Ankara was 2 big blows to his sultanate.

No king rules forever my son.
    King Terenas Menethil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    damn turkey. how dare they try to do something when they share 822km of border where as the rest of the fucking world share like what 0?
    outrageous! they even don't fucking keep up with a mere 5 million syrians! dem turks. fucking assholes.

Ok, guys I know. I am on the same side with you. I will live to see the day when we see him stand trial in Ankara for treason and in Hague for crimes against humanity. But for now, deal with it. turks are little slow, it is our history, since ancient times. renegading against rulers are not really in our book but slowly people seeing the shit he does, and Istanbul and Ankara was 2 big blows to his sultanate.

No king rules forever my son.
    King Terenas Menethil
    You bois need to start pushing before he ruins the country.

Not that I can talk with our own bullshit we have over here...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

With all the spin Ataturk made in his grave, people got enough power to wake up after a decade. On the other hand, he will be universally taught in the history books of nations titled " unit 1; how to destroy 100 years of nation building in 10 short years, turkey case" for future generations to not fuck up their countries.

meanwhile my apologies for all the fuckery he and his clowns does so hang in there a little just as we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

He has already ruined the country. He's now raping the corpse.