Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    He was like uncle Iro doing clapping pushups and one handed pullups on the bars in his cell.

- - - Updated - - -

If only some of these spells could be used elsewhere.. :rolleyes:
    OH MY GOD

Maiev you terrible pervert! Hes had enough!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    im pretty sure i heard this before, "getting bored of being insane after a millennia" maybe in a cartoon, i think it was ben 10
    I remembered that too so I looked up the quote.

Professor Paradox : Los Soledad was built entirely on MY ingenious theory - a time tunnel utilizing the properties I discovered in quartz crystals which would allow us access to past and future events.

Kevin Levin : Yeah, well, for a genius, it looks like you blew it.

Professor Paradox : You don't know the half of it. Some tiny miscalculation on my part destabilized the experiment and ripped a hole in the fabric of reality. I was hurled into the event horizon. I must have spent one hundred-thousand years there. I didn't age or need to sleep or eat - just exist.

Kevin Levin : Heh, sounds pretty boring.

Professor Paradox : At first I went mad of course, but after a few millennia I got bored with that, too, and went sane - very sane. I began to learn. I now have total understanding of the space-time continuum, allowing me to travel anywhere and anywhen I want... within reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you seen the size of his forearms? Dude obviously spent that time furiously beating himself like a redheaded stepchild.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Frozen in stasis, left to his own mental devices. If those giant crystal blocks are anything to go by during the DH starter questline, he would have been sealed up in one of those. In fact I'm pretty sure he was seen sealed in one of those crystal blocks in that cinematic when we arrive at the Black Temple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demonic hibernation.

Netflix........

He spent all this time shitposting on MMO-C.

walking nine steps back and forward + planning on how to take legion down, it's said in the book
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    originally, nothing.

new lore states he was thinking on how to beat Legion.
    Can't really say that, we are not told much of what he did till the book came out, and ten only a little - but he kept himself sharp, honed his skilsls in ways we don't know.

Probably got shagged by Maiev a few times. And a lot of sleeping.

In short Exercise, Paddleball, studying the blade while you learn druidism, rehearsing his catch-phrases, overthinking everything, eating, inappropriate things, and in-between everything

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    walking nine steps back and forward + planning on how to take legion down, it's said in the book
    I wonder how he planned to defeat the Legion by then? take some stones and skulls as makeshift toy armies and "yaaaaaa!!!! kill demon!" like a kid? or write some formulas on the walls about fel and arcane?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He was drawing ero-doujins.

15+ Year Old Account
    He was writing GoT volume 6 and 7 but lacked time to finish

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Probably the same Azshara and N'zoth have been doing. That is, completely nothing, since their plans fully depended on recent events which they could in no way foresee.

Blizzard is pretty bad in writing characters who's lifespan is longer than that of human's.
    haha such a goog point,specialy the azshara and nzoth one,i mean azshara proly couldnt do much,but what the hecl was nzoth doing for all these thausands of years

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    Prison sexual assault isn't funny..
    I mean it wasn't stated as a joke.

I was gonna say somthing really funny, but I was too late

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Have you seen the size of his forearms? Dude obviously spent that time furiously beating himself like a redheaded stepchild.
    Thata not were those arms come from

7+ Year Old Account
    Heard he was a fiend for Sudoku.

He figured out his prison had exactly 100.152 floor tiles (7.674 of them broken) and that surprisingly none had disappeared at neither the 3rd or 4th recount.

At 5th one had vanished, but turned up again at the 6th recount .. phew