I think I have more chances of getting the coronavirus than ever playing alpha at this point
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    I think I have more chances of getting the coronavirus than ever playing alpha at this point
    You can buff your chances for Corona virus by licking the door handles at Grand Central station bathrooms, but I don't think there's an equivalent option to buff your chances at alpha. So you're completely right.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

In-game during the end of the 8.2.5 questline, Nathanos confesses his love to Sylvanas and she just walks away in response. Danuser is self-aware.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that poor Nathanos will be killed in the next raid ! (at last)

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    And that poor Nathanos will be killed in the next raid ! (at last)
    I hope they save him for a mid-boss in Torghast, because having him be the final boss of Nathria instead of Mal'ganis would be a huge waste of opportunity. Also means we'd have two archer final bosses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I hope they save him for a mid-boss in Torghast, because having him be the final boss of Nathria instead of Mal'ganis would be a huge waste of opportunity. Also means we'd have two archer final bosses.
    What Mal'ganis?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    What Mal'ganis?
    People think Mal'Ganis is going to make a cameo in Shadowlands because the Venthyr have some vague ties to the Nathrezim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    People think Mal'Ganis is going to make a cameo in Shadowlands because the Venthyr have some vague ties to the Nathrezim.
    And they instantly put him as a first tier final boss? Please. Also, demons in our Afterlife? Twisting Nether is that way ->
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they instantly put him as a first tier final boss? Please. Also, demons in our Afterlife? Twisting Nether is that way ->
    Yeah but if demons die permanently and don't regen...are they just gone forever via oblivion or elsewhere.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Vampiric stuff, Castle Nathria, Nathrezim creating Helm of Domination - there is definitely something up with Nathrezim, I wouldn't be surprised if they're not regular demons, but race that escaped from SL or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Vampiric stuff, Castle Nathria, Nathrezim creating Helm of Domination - there is definitely something up with Nathrezim, I wouldn't be surprised if they're not regular demons, but race that escaped from SL or something.
    Didn't they specifically have a home planet that got blown up by Illidan in his book?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    Didn't they specifically have a home planet that got blown up by Illidan in his book?
    That's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah but if demons die permanently and don't regen...are they just gone forever via oblivion or elsewhere.
    I mean, Shadowlands is Azeroth's afterlife, would be weird if galactic demons went there.

Nathrezim are the village bicycles of the Warcraft universe. Shadowlands, Void, Legion, Light... Everyone's had a turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    You're super defensive, I literally made posts with those comments I'm talking about. Take a chill pill.

- - - Updated - - -

Bravo, you actually get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you find me a source for this? I don't recall them saying it like this from what I watched/read.
    So, I found the exact quote about us having to break out the other heroes it's here: https://youtu.be/xHFYGcRVX_A (Should be with timestamp, but if it's not, it's at 8:44) and I found the panel where Ion talks about us going over there alive and the whole thing before the actual campaign https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q67Upjq7H8 (The first 20min basicly). Parts of that are also at the end of the deep dive panel here: https://youtu.be/6OHDAwg-Tw4 (if the timestamp isn't there, it starts at about 39:35)

Vague ties? When the first raid is called castle NATHR(ezim)ia and necromantic vampires (not elves) exist for the first time in WoW since Dreadlords, you know Blizzard isn't being subtle.

This is the same expansion as ValKYRIANS. I would put actual money down on Nathrezim being revealed (AHHH RETCON BLIZZARD HELP ME!!!) as originally Venthyr who escaped into space to found Nathreza and become Dreadlords.

Spirit Healer world, Kel'thuzad world, Elune/Purple Dream world. Vampires are random in comparison, but not if they are meant to tie into Nathrezim.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    It doesn't mean they have to originate from that planet, Nathrezim split form SL could be really ancient history. And of course it's just wild guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vague ties? When the first raid is called castle NATHR(ezim)ia and necromantic vampires (not elves) exist for the first time in WoW since Dreadlords, you know Blizzard isn't being subtle.

This is the same expansion as ValKYRIANS. I would put actual money down on Nathrezim being revealed (AHHH RETCON BLIZZARD HELP ME!!!) as originally Venthyr who escaped into space to found Nathreza and become Dreadlords.

Spirit Healer world, Kel'thuzad world, Elune/Purple Dream world. Vampires are random in comparison, but not if they are meant to tie into Nathrezim.
    This is really not a surprise, it was said @ Blizzcon this is the place of Val'kyrs origin.

This is really not a surprise, it was said @ Blizzcon this is the place of Val'kyrs origin.
    Yes... and I'm saying that Blizzard is not being subtle with their naming schemes now. Kyrians are derived from Valkyr and they are the Valkyr's original race, or inspiration for that race.

Same thing as Kul'tiras being retconned into Kul Tiras so that it sounds more like a Vrykul naming scheme, to tie them into the Drust's Vrykul Druids who originally named the place. (not to mention VryKUL) If a place is called Nathria like Nathrezim and Nathreza, it's not a coincidence. It's the same race.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes... and I'm saying that Blizzard is not being subtle with their naming schemes now. Kyrians are derived from Valkyr and they are the Valkyr's original race, or inspiration for that race.

Same thing as Kul'tiras being retconned into Kul Tiras so that it sounds more like a Vrykul naming scheme, to tie them into the Drust's Vrykul Druids who originally named the place. (not to mention VryKUL) If a place is called Nathria like Nathrezim and Nathreza, it's not a coincidence. It's the same race.
    That was always the case with the names. Whisperwind, Lightbringer etc. It goes back to Warcraft 1. It's kinda a fantasy tradition now.

That was always the case with the names. Whisperwind, Lightbringer etc. It goes back to Warcraft 1. It's kinda a fantasy tradition now.
    If anything Blizzard is still TOO subtle about it. The amount of casual players that have no idea that the playable Kul Tirans have Vrykul heritage and traditions is huge.