10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TransMog View Post
    Here's one I recently shared on reddit/transmogrification, I love Gnome Hunters!
    I really like that one. Great gun choice too.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Farstrider striding far from home:

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassian Bob View Post
    A Farstrider striding far from home:

I really like this look. It's simple, clean, the non-set pieces go with the set pieces very well. It absolutely has a very nice hunter feel to it including matching the surrounding as camouflage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    I really like this look. It's simple, clean, the non-set pieces go with the set pieces very well. It absolutely has a very nice hunter feel to it including matching the surrounding as camouflage.
    Thanks, bud! ^^

If the Savage set had boots, I'd probably wear the normal version of the HfC belt with the outfit, but the sea green of the HC version helps to blend the Furious boots with the set.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Heres my NE Hunter. Really basic mismatch of pieces but it's really grown on me.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, for anyone who liked the S1 BFA PVP sets - All of the ELITE appearances (apart from Azerite slots) were released as recipes for some reason, so can all be brought on the Auction House now
    Boooo... Not at your transmog, it's sexy as hell, but to the "apart from Azerite slots"-part... I literally only need a pair of plate spaulders of the T3 PVP set, it hasn't dropped in all these months...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    AaaahhhhhI did it. Leveled the thing before my sub runs out. I'm pretty happy with it tbh, it goes a lot better with the lfr ZD set than I hoped. Yai. Not happy with the crossbow, but there aren't many better ones, much less that I own currently, so I guess it's a placeholder.
    Not that much of a fan of the shoulders, feel too bulky for the Vulpera, but really like how the wrists and pants look with the Vulpera heritage armor.

And when it comes to range weapon, why not a bone bow or one of the more rustic bows that appear in Wrath and WoD? or just not fan of bows on Vulperas?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    But isn't that a full set minus the belt? (and maybe, boots)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mkayokay View Post
    I really like the Mecha-Gnomes Heritage armor pieces, looking like a proper robot, the robe makes it looks weird IMHO but is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Not that much of a fan of the shoulders, feel too bulky for the Vulpera, but really like how the wrists and pants look with the Vulpera heritage armor.

And when it comes to range weapon, why not a bone bow or one of the more rustic bows that appear in Wrath and WoD? or just not fan of bows on Vulperas?

- - - Updated - - -

But isn't that a full set minus the belt? (and maybe, boots)

- - - Updated - - -

I really like the Mecha-Gnomes Heritage armor pieces, looking like a proper robot, the robe makes it looks weird IMHO but is nice
    I was thinking it might be boots, belt, and cloak. Honestly, I do prefer having a mix of non-set items, but still. Good sets look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post

Thanks! I ended up changing the legs, but it still looks more or less the same. But yeah, not a fan of bows on small races, it doesn't really make logistical sense, magical weapon or not, that such a small bow packs the same punch as an elf with a longbow (my main and their favored weapon for me), so a crossbow would make more sense. Also it was just a nice change of pace for a bit of diversity. What I really don't like full stop is guns. xD Which is a shame, because I kinda like the mage tower BM weapon, I had hoped it was more like a crossbow though.

Ironically, using the purple elekk gun on the vulpera now. To follow the theme of skulls and bones.

Calling all Horde Hunters... I'm currently a female goblin but to be honest nothing looks good on the model, it's kinda horrible... What races & genders seem to make a decent xmog? I don't know why but I reeeeeally like wearing my Panda hat, the red Monk one.. but can never find anything to match..

Anyway, please halp me pick a different race hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Calling all Horde Hunters... I'm currently a female goblin but to be honest nothing looks good on the model, it's kinda horrible... What races & genders seem to make a decent xmog? I don't know why but I reeeeeally like wearing my Panda hat, the red Monk one.. but can never find anything to match..

Anyway, please halp me pick a different race hahaha!
    Vulpera look pretty good in many Mail sets, and are a small race. I was one for a while but...

Female Orc (Mag'har for me) look amazing in MOST gear, they just do. I returned to Mag'har after being Vulpera, and realized my main is simply an Orc.

Male Tauren can look pretty fantastic and imposing in many mail sets, but helmets can be an issue.

Female Blood Elves are always a safe bet, but they have too small shoulder armor and too big helmets for my taste.

Male Orcs, straight-backed. They look hella awesome in most sets.

I think what you could do, is take your FAVOURITE transmog set, and go to WoWhead and check how each race looks in it. I 100% agree with you on Goblins, I simply do not like how they look in most sets, and the females are the worst offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Vulpera look pretty good in many Mail sets, and are a small race. I was one for a while but...

Female Orc (Mag'har for me) look amazing in MOST gear, they just do. I returned to Mag'har after being Vulpera, and realized my main is simply an Orc.

Male Tauren can look pretty fantastic and imposing in many mail sets, but helmets can be an issue.

Female Blood Elves are always a safe bet, but they have too small shoulder armor and too big helmets for my taste.

Male Orcs, straight-backed. They look hella awesome in most sets.

I think what you could do, is take your FAVOURITE transmog set, and go to WoWhead and check how each race looks in it. I 100% agree with you on Goblins, I simply do not like how they look in most sets, and the females are the worst offenders.
    You know, I completely forgot about the wowhead view... I'll definitely give it a whirl. I have a Vulpera monk and I love leather on them, mail is worth a look. I've always found Tauren helmets to be an issue, definitely. Orc is always a solid choice and female belf ofc (though my DH is obviously one so I'd like a change)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

I can totally agree with Mag'har.
    Big thumbs up.

But curious question, did you check the dragonriders set??
    Some suggestions are here.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51364074

10+ Year Old Account

An oldie but a goodie.
    Xun naut treemma l'olath, treemma nindel vel'bolen wayc'er wun l'olath

You guys really suffer from having the ugliest tier sets in all of WoW, i feel you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    You guys really suffer from having the ugliest tier sets in all of WoW, i feel you
    Thanks for the reminder

They really should let hunter transmog into Leather too :S

Mistshrouded Hunter Survival

10+ Year Old Account
    When i saw the new Revendreth's mail set, i couldn't stop thinking that the helmet was a great addition to any Troll that wanted to go with a Hir'eek theme, and couldn't stop myself from trying to do something with it:
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2020-04-23 at 02:06 AM.

Royal Suramar archer.

WTB chin customization for NB! Please Blizzard, don't make me wear a dress anymore! https://imgur.com/LGgmpwA

What happens when you join a Vry'kul pirate crew...