Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    people calling 10-15 minutes a week a grind... what the absolute fuck.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Yaladriel View Post
    Just unsub and play the new and non-p2w Arche Age
    Who is dumb enough to start playing Archeage? It's the pure definition of dailies

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    people calling 10-15 minutes a week a grind... what the absolute fuck.
    It's not bad if you only play a single character.

However I currently play 7.....

Blizzard has totally failed alt friendliness in bfa.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

Rofl, thats no ones fault except your own if you decide to play seven fuckin chars.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Rofl, thats no ones fault except your own if you decide to play seven fuckin chars.
    To be fair, if you're playing 7 chars then Visions are the LEAST of your problems. How the hell do you grind for essences on SEVEN chars. That'd drive anyone insane.

Yuuuup, I was happily leveling all classes to 110 in Legion 7.3 and gearing them enough to get the Mage Tower skin for all of them but if it wasn't for Korrak's Revenge in BFA, only 3 or 4 of those guys would be at 120 now and I don't play them because I can't actually do anything interesting on those chars as I still need to deal with essences, invasions, and visions. If the cloak was the only grind at the moment it would be fine, but adding it on top of having to go back and grind Mechagon/Nazjatar dailies is another story.

To be fair though, it doesn't make much of a difference for alt players. The camel's back is already broken and adding additional straws is not gonna break it more.

How low should content be? I mean dungeons take up to 30-40 minutes...raids takes a few hours. Should probably reduce all contents duration due to alts.
    Maybe 1-2 min would be acceptable for visions? But then, why not just have a button that receive upgrades? There has to be some sort of gameplay involved... which means time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    To be fair, if you're playing 7 chars then Visions are the LEAST of your problems. How the hell do you grind for essences on SEVEN chars. That'd drive anyone insane.
    Well, it has been a long trip. I have most of the essences I want. That means I don't have mechagon, eternal palace or pvp essences on more than just one character.

- - - Updated - - -

How low should content be? I mean dungeons take up to 30-40 minutes...raids takes a few hours. Should probably reduce all contents duration due to alts.
    Maybe 1-2 min would be acceptable for visions? But then, why not just have a button that receive upgrades? There has to be some sort of gameplay involved... which means time.
    Cloak upgrades tied to visions was a disastrous design failure in the first place.

Also, there doesn't have to be any sort of gameplay involved. Hello artifact research/azerite knowledge.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Nice assumeing here not everybody bothers with essences i sure as heck don't at all on my seven chars keep reaching here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Playing multiple characters is very common, most people do that. People, myself included, used to play 12 chars, but in bfa it's just not possible anymore due to all the ridiculous shit you need to do on every single character.

It would be better if the Core gives 5 more resistance rather than 3.

Well, it has been a long trip. I have most of the essences I want. That means I don't have mechagon, eternal palace or pvp essences on more than just one character.

- - - Updated - - -

Cloak upgrades tied to visions was a disastrous design failure in the first place.

Also, there doesn't have to be any sort of gameplay involved. Hello artifact research/azerite knowledge.
    All gear is tied to content including their upgraded versions... If we didn't have legendary cloak you would need to replace the cloak(upgrading) it with new content. For me upgrading a cloak is easier than replacing it.

It's OK for gear to be tied to content, if so why is that different to cloak?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Nice assumeing here not everybody bothers with essences i sure as heck don't at all on my seven chars keep reaching here.
    In which case why bother with Visions either, you're clearly not trying to perform well.

And if you DO care for personal reasons then, well, that's on you with all that it comes with.

15+ Year Old Account
    All gear is tied to content including their upgraded versions... If we didn't have legendary cloak you would need to replace the cloak(upgrading) it with new content. For me upgrading a cloak is easier than replacing it.

It's OK for gear to be tied to content, if so why is that different to cloak?
    Remember the week we needed to do 6 visions for upgrading the cloak? 7 characters, 6 visions per character. 42 visions in a week.

Now think about that and re-evaluate your question.

It's a question of what and how instead of "being OK by definition".

Cloak upgrades being tied to horrific visions ruined horrific visions.

In which case why bother with Visions either, you're clearly not trying to perform well.

And if you DO care for personal reasons then, well, that's on you with all that it comes with.
    I got max rank already with zero essences like i said keep reaching here.I know my rotations just fine thank you last time i checked there solo content no need to prove myself to anybody but myself which i am already.

Remember the week we needed to do 6 visions for upgrading the cloak? 7 characters, 6 visions per character. 42 visions in a week.

Now think about that and re-evaluate your question.

It's a question of what and how instead of "being OK by definition".

Cloak upgrades being tied to horrific visions ruined horrific visions.
    I'm sure you need to do more than 6 runs on average to upgrade your cloak with a new piece in that slot. Question remains. Nor did you answer it... You only showed it took time, which I never disputed although it's very small.

I have run countless of waycrest manor for trinket upgrades... More so than 6 runs per upgrade. Now if I were to do ir with alts.. You get the picture. Dungeons take significantly longer than visions do even.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2020-03-06 at 11:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you need to do more than 6 runs on average to upgrade your cloak with a new piece in that slot. Question remains. Nor did you answer it... You only showed it took time, which I never disputed although it's very small.

I have run countless of waycrest manor for trinket upgrades... More so than 6 runs per upgrade. Now if I were to do ir with alts.. You get the picture.
    Upgrading the cloak is a much more essential core system than fishing for a single trinket - there are other trinkets in the game, however there is only one cloak and one way to upgrade it.

Upgrading the cloak is a much more essential core system than fishing for a single trinket - there are other trinkets in the game, however there is only one cloak and one way to upgrade it.
    Which takes no time to get compared to literally any other slot...

15+ Year Old Account
    Which takes no time to get compared to literally any other slot...
    I never argued it took more time. I just said it ruined horrific visions and is a bullshit system.

Also running 42 visions does take time. Roughly 15mins per vision.....

I never argued it took more time. I just said it ruined horrific visions and is a bullshit system.

Also running 42 visions does take time. Roughly 15mins per vision.....
    Running 42 dungeons or raids takes time too. So does wq's so does literally every content. You have dodged the question continuously.

Why is it ok for gear to be locked behind content which takes time but not a certain piece of gear like cloak? It's essentially the same thing.