Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dont know about the fastest way, but either way will take time, specially if you wanna level fast. That will still take week or 2 of continuous playing. Thats pretty hard, believe me. Even for the most dedicated.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    People still says toon?
    Is this news to you somehow? I've seen that word used for like 14 years now, since I started and seen it on forums and ingame quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Ppl say this but i found rogues to be pretty easy. Go combat swords with riposte, get first aid, keep poisons on, real easy. You can 1v1 mobs. You can sap a mob in a group to 1v2. You have adrenaline rush, bf, evasion combo to 1v3/4 or take down any elite your level. Just get quest swords every 10 levels after cruel barbs.
    Or take on 4-5 mobs at once every time with every other class ^^

Rogue isn't hard. It's just frustrating. And slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    At level 11 when I leveled my first Warrior, I was killed by an equally leveled Plainstrider in The Barrens. Equally leveled. Missing an attack, or being dodged/parried is can mean death.

Rogue is muuuuuuuuuuuuch faster and easier than a Warrior for sure.

You farm gold with your warrior, then spend that on dungeon boosts

Can also farm dungeons in a lowbie group as a mage very easily....Problem is you're gonna find most people leveling alts prefer to just pay for boosts

I don't think there is any benefit in leveling fasted, although you may experience minor weight loss. It also might be a good way to control gameplay time, as you'll have to stop playing to eat.

I don't think you would survive fasting until you hit 60 though, attempting that might kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    Is this news to you somehow? I've seen that word used for like 14 years now, since I started and seen it on forums and ingame quite a lot.
    Same, it's either toon or char, but I hear toon a lot more often.

Rogue isn't hard. It's just frustrating. And slow.
    I'm not sure what class you're playing or at what gear level...but taking on 3+ even level mobs while leveling is a death sentence for most classes.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Dungeon spam is pretty sweet with a nice group.

Warrior is probably the worst class for questing btw, should have tanked dungeons with him and questing with the mage. But if you enjoyed it it's fine of course.
    2 white weapons with fiery beg to differ, did this on my rogue and things were 1 shoted up to level 30 basically, then I made new ones and it got even faster lol.

Basically if you want to level fast make your own heirlooms and it is great, also most people do not know but you can use a skinning knife on any class with fiery in your off hand and it procs, a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I'm not sure what class you're playing or at what gear level...but taking on 3+ even level mobs while leveling is a death sentence for most classes.
    Not for Paladins, mages, Hunters, warlocks, shadowpriests or druids at least. But for warriors and rogues, yes.

If you stay up to date with amror and weapon rogue isn't too bad. But it's not good.

Not for Paladins, mages, Hunters, warlocks, shadowpriests or druids at least. But for warriors and rogues, yes.

If you stay up to date with amror and weapon rogue isn't too bad. But it's not good.
    I should also have also said many players, as those classes are CAPABLE of doing it, but that doesn't mean every player can actually accomplish it. If you know what you're doing, use proper CC, healing and/or pet control (where applicable) those classes can certainly take on 3+ mobs, but it's not a walk in the park. Prot Paladin is about the only class I can think of that can literally roflstomp that many mobs without really breaking a sweat, though Mage is up there, it still takes a fair bit of skill and coolness under pressure to accomplish, otherwise they let the enemy get within melee range and it's all over in a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Paying for Dungeon carries.
    This. Went 31-49 this weekend with majority of it being played saturday. Very boring but gets you to end game faster. You also won't learn anything about your class so if you never played certain classes before you might want to play until like 20-30 before buying boosts
    Last edited by xpose; 2020-03-09 at 03:42 PM.

Lol, no. Mage is the only class that can do it with the probier spec. Shadowpriest, with 3-5 Mobs at the same Level? Good luck. I mean maybe 3 are possible for a SP, but it is slower than going 1 by 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Rogues are without a doubt the worst class for lvling. Almost the same issues as a Warrior (except for stealth for some quests) but it's hell a lot harder to find a decent spot in dungeons. As a Warrior, you can find a healer and spam dungeons. As Alliance you can pretty much spam Stockades from lvl 23 and SM GY->Lib->Armory->Cath to 42 and lvl up very fast.
    Not true. Rogue is way better than warr.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Based on the huge number of players who exploited and rushed to 60 i think you are just putting out your opinion - which is fine - but be aware a huge amount of players dont agree with you.
    What exploit? I'm curious to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    What exploit? I'm curious to know.
    At launch party experience was bugged so there were groups of players chain running dungeons for ridiculous amounts of experience. It's since been hotfixed but a lot of the people involved in the "race to level 60" used this method to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    2 white weapons with fiery beg to differ, did this on my rogue and things were 1 shoted up to level 30 basically, then I made new ones and it got even faster lol.

Basically if you want to level fast make your own heirlooms and it is great, also most people do not know but you can use a skinning knife on any class with fiery in your off hand and it procs, a lot.
    Good points didnt think about enchants. Need to try that myself now
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Good points didnt think about enchants. Need to try that myself now
    +30 spellpower on a white dagger will take you all the way to 60.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

there are multi-boxxer services now in classic wow, one in particular can take you to 60 in 12hours, they have a spot to do it, you don't have to move or do anything other than avoid excessive AFK time and get booted or auto logged out

blizzard should add a paid boost 60?
    Last edited by pinkz; 2020-03-17 at 04:31 PM.