Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    As of 3/3/2020 Vale is still laggy and garbage.
    Did you consider there's 40+ people fighting a world boss in the area? World bosses always bring nearly areas to a crawl. Hell, Sha and Oondasta brought down servers back in the day.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Preach made a video about it.... it is because there so fucking rng procs and math that the game is struggling to get the calculations done. This is the reality

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Preach made a video about it.... it is because there so fucking rng procs and math that the game is struggling to get the calculations done. This is the reality
    rotfl, people even trust this bullshit? im pretty sure that only the position and speed alone take more resource than all the procs blizz could invent

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    rotfl, people even trust this bullshit? im pretty sure that only the position and speed alone take more resource than all the procs blizz could invent
    He is trolling... dont feed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    im not, ill post the video, see for yourself

I was about to say the same as him and point people into the preach video...but...i was also going to say i have no idea if its true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I was about to say the same as him and point people into the preach video...but...i was also going to say i have no idea if its true or not.
    I already posted, make that what you will

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Rolling 3 dices or 9 does not matter AT ALL. The server has to check a hundred thousand times more complicated things each action you do. Rolling dice is NOT one of them. Seriously stop this nonsense and do not feed him.

Rolling 3 dices or 9 does not matter AT ALL. The server has to check a hundred thousand times more complicated things each action you do. Rolling dice is NOT one of them. Seriously stop this nonsense and do not feed him.
    I never took Preach for a "troll"...was he trolling? Why do you think that?

Did you watch the video or you are just roasting me for nothing? I know you dont have to believe me, but im a developer and this is the exactly kinda of shit that breakes some codes. Believe or not, its just facts and it shows that you do not understand a single thing about programming.
    Last edited by Musta; 2020-03-07 at 07:28 PM.

Did you watch the video or you are just roasting me for nothing? I know you dont have to believe me, but im a developer and this is the exactly kinda of shit that breakes some codes. Believe or not, its just facts and it shows that you do not understand a single thing about programming.
    Ye a developer - like preach?

Dude people actually wondering if that nonsense is true or not. Good job. Just imagine thinking that lag that occurs fighting a world boss is because of loot rng. Just imagine.

07.03.2020, german servers still have like 700ms inputlag in vale, just sad they had better server 10 years ago
    I.O BFA Season 3

Ye a developer - like preach?

Dude people actually wondering if that nonsense is true or not. Good job. Just imagine thinking that lag that occurs fighting a world boss is because of loot rng. Just imagine.
    its not because the loot.......... its because of the number of fucking requests the server have to handle everytime someone does anything.

Its like blizz are ddosing themselves.

its not because the loot.......... its because of the number of fucking requests the server have to handle everytime someone does anything.

Its like blizz are ddosing themselves.
    What? Servers are struggling because of too many requests? NO WAY. Are you hired already or do you want a job? A developer with such knowledge - incredible.

What? Servers are struggling because of too many requests? NO WAY. Are you hired already or do you want a job? A developer with such knowledge - incredible.
    Whose is being the troll now....

Whose is being the troll now....
    At least he finally understands, that was painful to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

It has nothing at all to do with random procs(seriously, doing maths, including random numbers, is the fastest shit in the world), and everything to do with distributing position and action updates to each player who's in the area. For each person who's in the area, you need to provide them the position, rotation, actions of every other person within their area, which means you quickly approach exponential scaling of complexity(even with optimisations like only sending updates for players within x area). That's why you get this issue in Vale(because it's small enough that most players in the area are within the games boundaries for updates), and not Uldum, which is much larger and more spread out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    At least he finally understands, that was painful to watch.
    you mean me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    It has nothing at all to do with random procs(seriously, doing maths, including random numbers, is the fastest shit in the world), and everything to do with distributing position and action updates to each player who's in the area. For each person who's in the area, you need to provide them the position, rotation, actions of every other person within their area, which means you quickly approach exponential scaling of complexity(even with optimisations like only sending updates for players within x area). That's why you get this issue in Vale(because it's small enough that most players in the area are within the games boundaries for updates), and not Uldum, which is much larger and more spread out.
    thats mostly what i said, but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I'm just fucking depressed now.. Sleepy Joe is winning the primaries and now we have Ion ruining my favorite game
    Imagine thinking Ion has complete rule over wows development

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Seems like they don't care that there is server lag and/or crashing literally every day since patch. There hasn't been a single day since patch where I played and there wasn't some form of problem. It hasn't been this bad ever, even in Classic where it was routine for there to be lag and massive downtime every week it still wasn't every day without a break.

Getting kinda tired of paying money to lag I'll be honest.
    Never experienced anything like that. My servers do not crash and I don't have server lags. The only time server lags for me is in some stupid epic bgs with plenty of people, seems like Blizzard hardware can't handle more than 50 people at once, but even those lags are bearable.