Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've enjoyed the raids a lot for whatever hand he had in those.

I enjoy watching him talk too, he's so insanely bouncy. Ever notice?
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    I think he has been good for the raid scene and difficulty content (mage tower, M+) due to his back ground as high level raider.
    One of the major myths going around here.

Legion was despised by most (hardcore) raiders due the extremely time consuming extra activities outside of raiding, altough it was at least carried by the gameplay.
    BfA was one massive shitshow because they enforced PL (which the raiding scene largely dislikes) and kept the time consuming activities from Legion, without the gameplay.

GL from Limit tweeted "if you think WoD was worse than BfA someone needs to fight you".

Also and that's my personal opinion, the encounter design got worse since Legion.

Working for bliz in 2020 is like pressing button sweat meme.

I think raiding has remained as one of more central parts of the game, despite actual participation not really warranting it. Hazzikostas surely wasn't entirely unrelated to that. For those that did raids and enjoyed them, which included me as well for a long time, this was quite the achievment imho. I also actually like his Blizzcon presentations, I'm "feeling" the idea of shadowlands less and less as time goes on, but he certainly caught my interest last novemeber. I'm also in favor or abolishing the "sacred cows" in WoW, and imho under him a few of those were done away with, even though the execution tends to lack.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    he's been great at giving non-answers during interviews
    Lol I was thinking the same, or that new procedure that they select questions in advance of the interviews.

blow smoke up our asses and nerfing fights that his guild has a hard time dealing with

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I highly doubt Ion is responsible for half the things in the game.
    I even doubt he is responsible for 1/4th of all things in the expansion.

How the hell do you know what "things" he is actually responsible for?

I mean...he probably gives the "ok" pass to all major ideas...but i dont know...
    Do you even realize than even if as a game director you just gotta say ok and not design anything, it makes him worse because he’s obviously okaying awful designs lmao

oh look another pointless whine dirt bag thread

Except its not. Its been proven facts that activision has actively not allowed blizzard to implement things that is needed and the playerbase want.

Also that game was horrible. I played it. It was worse than the dr. Jenkle and mr. Hyde.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Except its not. Its been proven facts that activision has actively not allowed blizzard to implement things that is needed and the playerbase want.
    Really curious about this, can you provide a source?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

He fucked me in the ass, multiple times. He did so with ruthless efficiency. Ion is very good at that.

If all other products are good and only wow is a bad product in activsion blizzard, then we should talk about the failure of Ion.

And to be fair.

If all other products are dog shit, then we should talk about the great achievement of ion to prevent WOW from a quality drop to be in line with activision blizzard's other products.

Made classic look good in comparison
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    WoD had the model revamps which were mostly good
    hew-hew-hew... No, they weren't. I have a lot of "But!" for other statements (I just don't want to go into details), but this point is the key in my case
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2020-03-09 at 06:42 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

He destroyed gear pretty well

15+ Year Old Account
    The fact that he hasn't quit being squeezed between activision, Blizzard's point of view on game quality and legions of "game designers" whining on forums

He found a way to put in the absolute lowest tier of effort while still retaining enough players to have wow perform as activision's cash cow.

All it took were lies, half-truths, and the most man-logic'd promise deliveries I've ever seen. "Well, we TECHNICALLY did do that!"

- closed one of the most toxic forums on the net (elitistjerks :E)
    - saved me 10 bucks a month
    - I don't have to farm other cloth sets anymore for my lock to look like a mage or priest.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Bad - Alts with Ion
    Good - Everything else with Ion
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.