Question Ra-Den's trinkets for Ret?

Long story short I couldn't play the game while Eternal Palace was the current raid so I missed out on Ashvane's trinket and since I have no progress pugging is not an option.

So I was looking at alternative trinkets, preferably from the current raid, or M+ and both of Ra-Den's trinkets look quite powerful, especially the effect you get from having both equipped, and yet on the trinket charts and guides they don't seem like the real deal, I wanted to know if they really suck to equip together or if it's actually worth it, I know the Vita one is quite OP, but my question is whether equipping BOTH of them is worth it or not, and if not what is a good alternative either from the raid or a dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

The set isn't good. Vial of Animated Blood from Underrot is an easy to farm and really good trinket to use alongside Ra'den's trinket.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

trinket from Wrathion should be quite good with Vita (sim it first ofc)

Underrot and Waycrest Manor trinkets should both be potent options from m+

Quote Originally Posted by This Sesshomaru View Post
    Long story short I couldn't play the game while Eternal Palace was the current raid so I missed out on Ashvane's trinket and since I have no progress pugging is not an option.

So I was looking at alternative trinkets, preferably from the current raid, or M+ and both of Ra-Den's trinkets look quite powerful, especially the effect you get from having both equipped, and yet on the trinket charts and guides they don't seem like the real deal, I wanted to know if they really suck to equip together or if it's actually worth it, I know the Vita one is quite OP, but my question is whether equipping BOTH of them is worth it or not, and if not what is a good alternative either from the raid or a dungeon.
    https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#paladin_retribution

Bloodmallet is sustained by the top raiders simming and putting shit out there, for the plebs like us to figure shit out.

animated blood and Coral are still a juicy combo if you can get it.

if not
    go animated blood and Vita Charged if you want a titanshard from ra-Den
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#paladin_retribution

Bloodmallet is sustained by the top raiders simming and putting shit out there, for the plebs like us to figure shit out.

animated blood and Coral are still a juicy combo if you can get it.

if not
    go animated blood and Vita Charged if you want a titanshard from ra-Den
    Don't Animated Blood and Coral share a GCD? As in, both are on-use effects. You can't use both at the same time, right?

Rezan trinket from AD is good alternative as passive one...but anyway you have to SIM it!