Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Unfortunately, It appears that I don't have real a choice this election.
    Is this the part where you pretend you weren't going to vote for him no matter what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    I did, and your reply remains completely asinine.
    Then please tell, what does Biden provide to the underprivileged that Sanders does not?

- - - Updated - - -

The choice between 2 senile men, you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I mean to be fair, most people's lives will probably improve in some way under Biden. The maddening part is that we won't have meaningful improvement for the issues that matter.

For example, Biden will likely look to expand the ACA and get more people onto healthcare. And that's good, we'll get closer to a fully covered population. We still won't address that it turns out that healthcare coverage is meaningless because costs while covered are just as bad as not being covered, there's just a ceiling to how hard you can get fucked. If we're lucky, maybe he'll push to lower that ceiling. And this will be better than continuing as we are, but still won't address that the majority of Americans skip care because of costs.

That last point is exactly why I don't begrudge those who won't vote for the negative peace option. If you fuckers won't care to fix an easily solvable problem when 5 or 6 people die because of it, maybe you'll wake the fuck up and do something when 10 or 20 people are dying because of it.
    I was with you up until the last paragraph, which reads a bit like Zapp Brannigan saying, "Many of my men will die, but that's a chance I'm willing to take." As one single example, here's a Trump thing going on right now:

"In a Nov. 5 letter, the doctors pleaded with the administration to reconsider its decision to not vaccinate detained migrants for flu despite the deaths of at least three children in CBP custody during the 2018 flu season.

The doctors, members of a recently formed group Doctors for Camp Closure, D4CC, have offered to stage a mobile flu vaccine at no cost to the government at the San Ysidro, California, Customs and Border Protection processing and detention facility.

“We implore you to allow our volunteer physicians to hold our requested influenza vaccine clinic,” the physicians stated in the letter.

Customs and Border Protection, part of Homeland Security, did not accept the offer. A spokesperson who did not wish to be named because of agency policy said in a statement emailed to NBC News that the agency never has administered vaccines and people aren't usually held in custody very long.

[...]

"Alarming mortality rate"

The doctors said that based on an estimated 200,000 children in federal custody in the past two years, the three deaths of detained children attributed to complications from the flu are nine times higher than the expected death rate for children from flu.

“In our professional medical opinion, this alarming mortality rate constitutes an emergency which threatens the safety of human lives, particularly children,” says the letter signed by seven physicians.

In August, CBP announced that it would not be vaccinating migrant families in its holding centers ahead of the flu season. At the time, the agency said in a statement that it chose not to provide the vaccinations because of the “short-term” stays of immigrants in custody and the complexities of operating a vaccination program."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/do...mic/ar-BBWZedJ

Can we just pause a minute to think about how fucked up that is? The magnitude of cruelty and indifference to human life and suffering that requires?

You're probably exactly right that Biden wouldn't deliver a health care plan that resolves core problems, but is that really worth a second term of this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    You're kidding yourself if you don't think people explicitly disliked Hillary solely because it's the popular opinion.
    Obviously not, because it wasn't a popular opinion but supported facts. Grade A Under A did a whole video on Hillary Clinton, as well as Trump and people came to their own conclusions. Fact is both were terrible choices and you see information like this all over the place.

People probably would have voted for Biden if we ended up with Jeb Bush instead of Trump in 2016. I don't see how we're suddenly on a slippery slope because the urgency to win has become even greater.
    What? How does Jeb Bush make Biden a probable winner?
    And there's honestly nothing wrong with acknowledging that losing to Trump again is something we cannot afford to let happen. Trump is a nobody-wins, anti-American, illegitimate president. Yes: *anybody* needs to beat him.
    Then I would definitely write a stern letter to Joe Biden and tell him to get on that Medicare for All shit, because I'm not voting for him if he wins otherwise.
    By the way, turnout for Super Tuesday surged, but guess who didn't show up to the polls? Generation Z and Millennials! In fact, Millennial turnout was weaker than in 2016! It's such a fucking joke.
    Considering the economy is in the toilet since 2008, I'd imagine the millennials are busy staying alive. My 25 year old cousin is a big Bernie Sanders supporter but he doesn't have time to go vote. He literally moved from Colorado to upstate NY to live with his dad because he's broke as fuck. We don't exactly give a holiday for voting, so a lot of people are at work when it's time to vote. Especially if some of them work 2-3 jobs and still can't pay rent.
    The new progressives are obnoxious as fuck,
    Yea, we love you conservatives too.
    meanwhile the rest of the country is out voting, making their revolution happen for them, because someone is obviously keeping Bernie in the game. I ended up voting for Bernie. You're fucking welcome.
    Good man.
    Nah. I don't ever want to hear some idiot talk about how Hillary "was so bad she ELECTED Trump" when you fuckers can't even vote. Like, I get it, the DNC sucks ass and they are in many ways tremendously oligarchical, but the reality is that the youth in America, at the very least, helped Trump win. And they'll probably do it again, kicking and screaming about the DNC the entire time. Also: Clinton wanted to overturn Citizens United.
    I have an idea, which I mean Bernie Sanders has an idea, and that's to making voting day a holiday so that people have time to go vote. I'm not sure if Joe Biden also plans to do this, but he should definitely do it as well.
    Last edited by Vash The Stampede; 2020-03-09 at 02:17 PM.

Is this the route you want to take by sharing that piece of shitty edited propaganda video? Lets be clear about this double standard,you can make allot of stupid video's by selective editing Biden but with Trump you don't even need to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    That last point is exactly why I don't begrudge those who won't vote for the negative peace option. If you fuckers won't care to fix an easily solvable problem when 5 or 6 people die because of it, maybe you'll wake the fuck up and do something when 10 or 20 people are dying because of it.
    Uuuuhhh????

If you actually prefer 10~20 people dying over 5~6 there is something seriously wrong with you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    M4A no matter how it is developed (extending the ACA or entirely new thing) comes from Congress and is held up by the Supreme Court. Not any single President
    Same for removing money from politics.
    An Executive Order would be killed before it was issued.
    So what you're saying is that in order for Biden or Sanders to make changes, they need the senate and the house? Pretty sure everyone knows this. This isn't exclusive to Sanders as even extending the ACA will require more than just electing the president. But obviously Bernie Sanders is a step in the right direction, but not the only step.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Imagine being so privileged that you can just offhandedly dismiss human life by literally having their healthcare stripped away as a result of your actions chasing something that can be classified as political theater, even if Joe Biden wins, without a second thought.
    Who's healthcare is being stripped away? Isn't the entire point of your retarded position that they already don't have healthcare?

That sounds better to you? Keeping people from dying is the most important action one can take. Anything else takes a back seat. Last I checked LGBT people still need healthcare.
    What about this do you not understand?

Medicare for all is not happening.

Its literally as simple a concept as there is. Even if Comrade Sanders wins the primary AND the general, it still isn't happening, the political capital and more importantly the votes in congress for it to happen simply do not exist; anyone who thinks Sanders can implement M4A is genuinely delusional, no one is going to be 'saved from dying' due to M4A coming to fruition because that is not going to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Uuuuhhh????

If you actually prefer 10~20 people dying over 5~6 there is something seriously wrong with you
    but that will show them to vote for someone who wants to expand healthcare that grapemask doesn't like!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Uuuuhhh????

And the people who are at risk of dying due to Biden's policies are not going your side... ever.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    And the people who are at risk of dying due to Biden's policies are not going your side... ever.
    his policies of the biggest healthcare expansion the US has ever seen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    his policies of the biggest healthcare expansion the US has ever seen?
    lol yeah sure. We know his record, not to mention his racism against muslims and his hatred of the poor.
    But hey, keep supporting people that prefer killing off tons of poor people and bombing brown kids so that a few people at the top can make some more money.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You Biden supporters still don't believe the man has dementia when he can't finish a sentence without accidentally saying to reelect Trump?
    They seem to be in denial right now. Personally, I think they'll get it figured out before the nomination.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    They seem to be in denial right now. Personally, I think they'll get it figured out before the nomination.
    In the same way you're in denial about Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    lol yeah sure. We know his record, not to mention his racism against muslims and his hatred of the poor.
    But hey, keep supporting people that prefer killing off tons of poor people and bombing brown kids so that a few people at the top can make some more money.
    i see you can't actually address the point and just make up stuff instead.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Is this the part where you pretend you weren't going to vote for him no matter what?
    I didn't vote for Trump last election...but will most likely vote for him this November.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, about your edited clip posted above... Where you cut out all of the context of his statement...

When in reality, he was arguing in favor of he and Sanders running positive campaigns against each other... With his full, unedited statement being: "We can only re-elect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here. It's got to be a positive campaign."

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't vote for Trump last election...but will most likely vote for him this November.
    Nobody actually believes you did not vote for Trump.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So what you're saying is that in order for Biden or Sanders to make changes, they need the senate and the house? Pretty sure everyone knows this. This isn't exclusive to Sanders as even extending the ACA will require more than just electing the president. But obviously Bernie Sanders is a step in the right direction, but not the only step.
    I'm saying that the legislative and judiciary are more important than who is POTUS.
    If you swing the house and senate. As well as getting state legislatures etc. You get shit done. Having had a 66 seat Blue Senate you could have made Trump sign the fucking M4A while crying crocodile tears.
    If M4A is so darn important. Start working on your state. Then if Alabama doesn't get it at least a part of the nation will.

This is what I'm saying. Don't hang your horses on a man who sucks at politics but is good at being somewhat a head of the curve in his ideals.
    That's the only thing Mr Sanders has going for him. Having been ahead of the curve policy wise.
    As a legislature he's been crap, so why do you think him being POTUS will change that?
    - Lars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Joe Biden, bringing supporters of Trump and Bernie together. Its cute.
    Basically Ron Paul groupies trying to get Kevin Smith to write, "Anti Establishment State: The Sequel"

Legalize Weed, lower muh taxes, and healthcare magic that's anything but Obamacare.

PS Speaking of magical thinking.
    After Super Tuesday, Bernie Br☼s: "Wait until Michigan! Wait until the Rust Belt."

Today's Michigan's numbers look really bad for Bernie. Rust belt voters just like Biden more.

#NobodyLikesBernie
    #HillaryWasRight
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2020-03-09 at 03:11 PM.
    Government Affiliated Snark