10+ Year Old Account
    I do my lab essentially the moment i open it, irregardless of level, as long as its achievable. Reasoning is, my friend and I play all the way to maps in our first sitting each league, and the power spike from the lab for the 10-15 minutes time invested is just huge. Also i don't know if we are unreasonably lucky or not but we get decent drops typically in our lab runs and having an extra tabula or other leveling unique makes it so much easier. We will do the same for the second lab. Third lab is often after cleaning up our builds in the first hour or so of mapping or on some cases right as we have the quest to kill kitava if our builds come online earlier.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Damn those challenge rewards look kinda meh

I really wanna see return of armor sets as rewards like Rigwald or Seraph set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post

I really wanna see return of armor sets as rewards like Rigwald or Seraph set.
    The wings are almost universally hated on reddit. They look BAD, especially when you have something as amazing as the Delirium portal. Unfortunately a clone of that will likely be cash shop. It just means i am only going to push 24 challenges this league for the cloak.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    The wings are almost universally hated on reddit. They look BAD, especially when you have something as amazing as the Delirium portal. Unfortunately a clone of that will likely be cash shop. It just means i am only going to push 24 challenges this league for the cloak.
    steel fixed them in 5 seconds https://clips.twitch.tv/SaltyFrigidReubenAMPEnergy

like actually they look so much better like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    steel fixed them in 5 seconds https://clips.twitch.tv/SaltyFrigidReubenAMPEnergy

like actually they look so much better like that
    That fixes the scale, but i think my biggest problem is they are so stiff. They don't seem to move the way some of the better sets. Problem is, i am sure there is a small minority that wants flat giant plank like wings so you can't keep everyone happy. Ill just stick with my gloom wings for the darker sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I really like the cloak.

Now wings... well Synthesis and Legion ones were better, sorry.

Those wings look like something out of Warframe Oo

Not a fan indeed.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2783927

Notable jewels and stuff. There's a lot of it.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    There's a lot of it.
    That's an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Tbh they mentioned in that baeclast interview that they'll look into spellcasters in the future, and I damn hope so, because atm nearly every spell played that isn't a dot (vortex, essence drain etc.) ends up on totems or mines, self cast builds are lagging behind.
    The last 2 days I messed around with an arc witch (Enki's build) and found it fun, and the intent is to main one in Delirium.
    You think it can clear end-game, or should I look for a better build?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    The last 2 days I messed around with an arc witch (Enki's build) and found it fun, and the intent is to main one in Delirium.
    I've always found arc lacking in single target, but a good Vaal arc can destroy aoe.

Tbh I'm not sure.

It's a very old build with a lot of history to it, very popular due to how iconic it is and also very well explained how to level and league start, but no, personally I wouldn't play it for no other reason as the fact it's very hard to get decent amount of life on an Elementalist, doesn't have access to easy defenses like evasion / dodge / block (if I remember it's a staff build and you can get some block with staff but not sure how much), and your ascendancy defensive mechanic relies on having 3 golems alive, I heard they're more durable on Elementalist but general experience is they die a lot unless you invest into them a.k.a. make golem pet build (which this one isn't).

There comes a time somewhere around red maps that characters with limited defenses are just frustrating to play at least for me. If I die, not only I lose xp but often fail an event like blight / legion / breach and I imagine delirium will be the same.

It's especially sad when compared to how much qol and free defensives trickster has, and tbh since update assassin as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im currently 87 with Enikis build, have a couple good items too. It does bad single target damage. I find myself attacking metamorphs once, then moving, rinse repeat until the mob dies a 25 to 30 seconds later. Another problem with this spec is that its a glass cannon in red maps, even 11. I should be 95 by now. But I die a SHIT TON. I use 4 golems, 2 chaos, 1 stone and 1 lightning, and I still get wrecked in red maps.

Best part of this spec is popping val arc and watching a screen full of mobs disappear. But I will never play self cast arc spec again. I feel like i wasted this season using this spec. Last season I used the new summoner spec and felt like a GOD up until 15 reds.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/...azy/characters
    Last edited by Beazy; 2020-03-10 at 12:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So my league prep:

Deleted all old filters. - Check
    Deleted Characters to make room. - Check
    Created Private League with Delirium Start time. - Check
    Private League Funded - Check (by two of my friends a gift to me lol)
    Starter Build decided - ........ Can't decide between Holy Flame Totem Old Man\Poison Blade Vortex Killerboi\Bleedy Bow Buff Bud

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Notable jewels and stuff. There's a lot of it.
    You... Were not wrong. That is a lot.

Some really fun stuff, too. My Drunken Master has a lot to pick from! Some great + block stuff, as well. Which will help to offset the lack of shield...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Im currently 87 with Enikis build, have a couple good items too. It does bad single target damage. I find myself attacking metamorphs once, then moving, rinse repeat until the mob dies a 25 to 30 seconds later. Another problem with this spec is that its a glass cannon in red maps, even 11. I should be 95 by now. But I die a SHIT TON. I use 4 golems, 2 chaos, 1 stone and 1 lightning, and I still get wrecked in red maps.

Best part of this spec is popping val arc and watching a screen full of mobs disappear. But I will never play self cast arc spec again. I feel like i wasted this season using this spec. Last season I used the new summoner spec and felt like a GOD up until 15 reds.
    Yep, summoners were OP, prepare for avalanche of nerfs in patch notes (already hinted towards).

Not gonna cry if they get rekt, having semi-afk builds being top dog creates an awful meta. Blight was even worse, having necros stand afk in blighted maps and minions complete content for them. At least when cyclone or winter orb was OP you actually felt you're playing your character, even though I'm generally against "1 build to rule it all".

Anyway imo self casting is in a bad spot, there are few builds playable without getting eternity shroud and 1 bazillion expensive items, but 90% of "spells" when I click them on poe ninja are either used on mines or totems (yep, you can play arc traps, mines or totems too!), only things somewhat playable are dot skills (essence drain, vortex, bane, soulrend etc.) and maybe some channelled skills like divine ire or storm burst, I imagine nowadays we'll see spellslinger builds etc. instead of "true self cast", we already had poet's pen volatile dead and similar types of builds.

Basically same reason why vaal spark and vaal storm call builds kinda vanished post-synthesis, they did some changes to soul ripper flask I think, or to vaal souls, can't 100% remember but it came to the point when your vaal skill isn't up, you're tickling the mobs.

I think if you want to play a "spell", blade vortex is probably gonna be back on the menu, and it used to be really really strong back in the days (incursion I think?)

But yeah, kinda makes me sad that you can't just make a typical "sorceress" build with fireball, arc or freezing pulse and actually feel the build is good and strong. Elementalist feels like a glass cannon without the cannon part and it's better to play burning arrow than fireball, how sad is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yep, summoners were OP, prepare for avalanche of nerfs in patch notes (already hinted towards).

Not gonna cry if they get rekt, having semi-afk builds being top dog creates an awful meta. Blight was even worse, having necros stand afk in blighted maps and minions complete content for them. At least when cyclone or winter orb was OP you actually felt you're playing your character, even though I'm generally against "1 build to rule it all".

Anyway imo self casting is in a bad spot, there are few builds playable without getting eternity shroud and 1 bazillion expensive items, but 90% of "spells" when I click them on poe ninja are either used on mines or totems (yep, you can play arc traps, mines or totems too!), only things somewhat playable are dot skills (essence drain, vortex, bane, soulrend etc.) and maybe some channelled skills like divine ire or storm burst, I imagine nowadays we'll see spellslinger builds etc. instead of "true self cast", we already had poet's pen volatile dead and similar types of builds.

Basically same reason why vaal spark and vaal storm call builds kinda vanished post-synthesis, they did some changes to soul ripper flask I think, or to vaal souls, can't 100% remember but it came to the point when your vaal skill isn't up, you're tickling the mobs.

I think if you want to play a "spell", blade vortex is probably gonna be back on the menu, and it used to be really really strong back in the days (incursion I think?)

But yeah, kinda makes me sad that you can't just make a typical "sorceress" build with fireball, arc or freezing pulse and actually feel the build is good and strong. Elementalist feels like a glass cannon without the cannon part and it's better to play burning arrow than fireball, how sad is that.
    Inb4 someone slips up trying to nerf summoner builds and nerfs melee again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Inb4 someone slips up trying to nerf summoner builds and nerfs melee again.
    We feel that summoners are too powerful so we will be nerfing Cyclone. - Chris Wilson probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if Minions are to be nerfed, I could see that they are still good. Zombies were apparently nerfed to shit a few leagues ago, but as we can see with these zombie builds that were not the case.

but yeah, a slight nerf is deserved.

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    We shall not speak that name anymore. It is good that it is dead.That was a boring meta. I just hope summoners and mines get the same hammer this go around, or better yet (not that this is GGGs style) buff the self-cast and melee's of the world.
    I'd never agree to a mines/trap nerf until a skill brings back the original Icicle mine reach. After that needed nerf, mines will never compete with high clearing speed to the nature of mines and traps (having to stop and drop a set before it's actually cast). Then again I am quite biased but have always leveled a mine/trapper for the bricked maps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Even if Minions are to be nerfed, I could see that they are still good. Zombies were apparently nerfed to shit a few leagues ago, but as we can see with these zombie builds that were not the case.

but yeah, a slight nerf is deserved.

Spoiler: 
    That was pre-nerfed blight league IIRC. Yes, Necro summoners made the game trivial. If I were to recommend any build to a newcomer that wants to complete as much of the game as possible, I'd always direct them to summoners.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.