Battleground Holidays and Realm Adjustments, Patch 8.3 Hotfixes - March 9, 2020

Battleground Holidays and Realm Adjustments – March 10
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With the WoW Classic 1.13.4 patch, Battleground Holidays will begin. Each of these lasts for about 4 days, during which players will earn additional Honor and Reputation in a specific Battleground. Battleground holidays start at 12:01 a.m. realm time:

• Warsong Gulch: March 13, April 10, May 8, June 5, etc.
    • Arathi Basin: March 20, April 17, May 15, June 12, etc.
    • Alterac Valley: April 3, May 1, May 29, June 26, etc.

In order to have players from different realms in agreement on whether or not a Battleground Holiday is active, with maintenance tomorrow, we will divide all realms in the Americas into two battlegroups by timezone: Eastern Time and Pacific Time.

This will primarily affect the Latin American Spanish realm Loatheb and the Brazilian Portuguese realm Sul’thraze, which will both be placed in the Eastern timezone. Players on adjusted realms will see the in-game clock “Realm time” change over to the timezone of the battlegroup.

This change will have no impact on the Oceanic realms, as they already have their own battlegroup.

Thank you!

Patch 8.3 Hotfixes - March 9, 2020
    Achievements
    • Wrecking Ball achievement can now be earned in the PvP Brawl "Tarren Mill vs. Southshore".

Items and Rewards
    • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Writhing Segment’s on-use ability to trigger Rogues’ Blade Flurry.

Player versus Player
    • [With regional restarts] Ashran team size reduced to 25 (was 40).
      • While we work to improve the performance of Ashran, we are temporarily reducing the player count.

WoW Classic
    • Characters under level 30 can no longer enter Maraudon by using the Scepter of Celebras.

1st 10 chairs

Hmm they are hot fixing classic? What happened to "NoChAnGeS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    1st 10 chairs

Theres a difference between a bugfix and change.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh thank god for that ash ran change, having 80 assholes wailing on each other with countless minions in between them was hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    1st 10 chairs

Lol you No Changes zealots are so out of whack you even think a bug fix is some kind of change. Put your tinfoil hat away, mate.

Looks like classic is dieing with all these changes they keep doing..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Looks like classic is dieing with all these changes they keep doing..
    What changes? Battlegrounds holidays started in 1.7 and players under 30 aren't supposed to be able to get into Maraudon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Battleground Holidays and Realm Adjustments – March 10
    With the WoW Classic 1.13.4 patch, Battleground Holidays will begin. Each of these lasts for about 4 days, during which players will earn additional Honor and Reputation in a specific Battleground. Battleground holidays start at 12:01 a.m. realm time:

• Warsong Gulch: March 13, April 10, May 8, June 5, etc.
    • Arathi Basin: March 20, April 17, May 15, June 12, etc.
    • Alterac Valley: April 3, May 1, May 29, June 26, etc.

In order to have players from different realms in agreement on whether or not a Battleground Holiday is active, with maintenance tomorrow, we will divide all realms in the Americas into two battlegroups by timezone: Eastern Time and Pacific Time.

This will primarily affect the Latin American Spanish realm Loatheb and the Brazilian Portuguese realm Sul’thraze, which will both be placed in the Eastern timezone. Players on adjusted realms will see the in-game clock “Realm time” change over to the timezone of the battlegroup.

This change will have no impact on the Oceanic realms, as they already have their own battlegroup.

Thank you!

Patch 8.3 Hotfixes - March 9, 2020
    Achievements
    • Wrecking Ball achievement can now be earned in the PvP Brawl "Tarren Mill vs. Southshore".

Items and Rewards
    • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Writhing Segment’s on-use ability to trigger Rogues’ Blade Flurry.

Player versus Player
    • [With regional restarts] Ashran team size reduced to 25 (was 40).
      • While we work to improve the performance of Ashran, we are temporarily reducing the player count.

WoW Classic
    • Characters under level 30 can no longer enter Maraudon by using the Scepter of Celebras.
    Or better yet just remove Ashran as it is a terrible battleground ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Or better yet just remove Ashran as it is a terrible battleground ever created.
    Nope. Wintergrasp is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Oriana View Post
    Nope. Wintergrasp is the worst.
    At least that one is faster.

3+ Year Old Account
    Thank fuck for that Ashran fix.

Wrecking Ball in SS vs TM? Lmao, good luck even being able to use 20 abilities, let alone get 20 killing blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Lol you No Changes zealots are so out of whack you even think a bug fix is some kind of change. Put your tinfoil hat away, mate.
    Bruh I dont even play classic unless I go in there to troll the classic idiots that think its a better game. Better RPG sure, but its a right fucking aweful game.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]