Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...p-jab-at-biden

Cool, so Sanders campaign manager is just signal boosting GOP attacks on Biden now.

That's pretty cool indeed.
    The enemy of freedom. The dreaded retweet.

First, they liked it...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Hey. Cubby.

I'm still waiting to be put to death for not being white. I'm still waiting for all the bullshit I was promised to happen if Trump won. So far, it's a worse Bush administration. And everyone swears up and down Bush wasn't that bad.

Hell. What happened to all that Hand Maiden's Take stuff? Women haven't been legally transformed into broodmothers?
    It's not my fault that you aren't paying attention. I can't help your ignorance level - only you can change that. If you don't know how bad it's gotten in the U.S. because of Trump, you just aren't the person you used to be on these forums. So just put your head in the sand, and keep shitting on anyone who disagrees with you, even if you don't know why.

Meanwhile we'll work to better the country with the tools we have.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's not my fault that you aren't paying attention. I can't help your ignorance level - only you can change that. If you don't know how bad it's gotten in the U.S. because of Trump, you just aren't the person you used to be on these forums. So just put your head in the sand, and keep shitting on anyone who disagrees with you, even if you don't know why.

Meanwhile we'll work to better the country with the tools we have.
    No. Where are the Broodmothers? Where are the cities being annexed by white power groups? Trump still hasn't built the death camps.

He's a garbage narcissist that wanted the job to line his pockets. That's it. Everything else is in the same emotional garbage of "DONALD JR WILL BE PRESIDENT" and "PERMANENT DICTATORSHIP".

It's fun living in reality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    When you have nothing left to argue then it's typical that the one losing the debate resorts to name calling and exposing. Better to bring people down to your level where you have experience than to fight someone on a debate you can't win.
    You're right, and I don't even need to watch the news or read it to go on twitter and see all of the vicious name calling and insults that sanders supporters are flinging around. They don't have anything but insults to offer. They've become viciously toxic. I was more of a sanders person myself, but this ultra toxicity is pushing me away hardcore. I tend to avoid social media, but wherever I go I just see toxic posts talking about how Biden supporters are subhuman scum, filling out voting forms for their grandparents and elderly parents but their parents want biden and they're filling in sanders instead.

Sanders supporters are killing their own credibility at a rapid pace.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    No. Where are the Broodmothers? Where are the cities being annexed by white power groups? Trump still hasn't built the death camps.

He's a garbage narcissist that wanted the job to line his pockets. That's it. Everything else is in the same emotional garbage of "DONALD JR WILL BE PRESIDENT" and "PERMANENT DICTATORSHIP".

It's fun living in reality.
    Stop proving me right with your follow up posts. You don't care, you don't know, and you're essentially just shit posting now. We get it. Basement armchair warriors are adorable.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are working to better the country. Starting by removing Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey. Cubby.

I'm still waiting to be put to death for not being white. I'm still waiting for all the bullshit I was promised to happen if Trump won. So far, it's a worse Bush administration. And everyone swears up and down Bush wasn't that bad.

Hell. What happened to all that Hand Maiden's Take stuff? Women haven't been legally transformed into broodmothers?
    Captain straw man makes his return!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    You're right, and I don't even need to watch the news or read it to go on twitter and see all of the vicious name calling and insults that sanders supporters are flinging around. They don't have anything but insults to offer. They've become viciously toxic. I was more of a sanders person myself, but this ultra toxicity is pushing me away hardcore. I tend to avoid social media, but wherever I go I just see toxic posts talking about how Biden supporters are subhuman scum, filling out voting forms for their grandparents and elderly parents but their parents want biden and they're filling in sanders instead.

Sanders supporters are killing their own credibility at a rapid pace.
    And they are hurting the Defeat Trump effort at the same time. I'm still stunned that moron reposted the GOP message.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Captain straw man makes his return!
    Yeah, I kinda forgot how much he does that. My bad for feeding him.

joe biden will win michigan, the only reason bernie won michigan in 2016 wasnt because there was broad ssupport for a progressive agenda, it was because his opponent was a woman, and if you know any rustic 40 year old union workers like i do its obvious they are uh "socially conservative" And they would have voted for trump in the general anyways and just voted for bernie to spite a woman candidate,
    When biden manages to win in a landslide thsi will prove my theory.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2020-03-10 at 08:05 PM.

Stop proving me right with your follow up posts. You don't care, you don't know, and you're essentially just shit posting now. We get it. Basement armchair warriors are adorable.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are working to better the country. Starting by removing Trump.
    Alright. I guess you are salty Trump stole your wife for the Broodmother program.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-11 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Alright. I guess you are salty Trump stole your wife for the Broodmother program.
    are you sure you want to go around calling other people salty?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    If today doesn't clinch it for Biden, next Tuesday will do it. Biden is polling miles ahead of Sanders in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    are you sure you want to go around calling other people salty?
    Yep. Did you have something to say or.....?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Really disappointed after Biden's interview on MSNBC yesterday. He seems to be actively against the policy positions that matter to me. At this point I'm not sure what the point of voting for him is other than "Not Trump herp derp". Which, to be honest, I almost feel like voting for Trump would be a better use of my time as it at least sends the message to the Democratic Party that they can't take votes for granted without adopting at least some of the policies most people want.
    Fascinating position.

Would Warren as a running mate help your point of view at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Really disappointed after Biden's interview on MSNBC yesterday. He seems to be actively against the policy positions that matter to me. At this point I'm not sure what the point of voting for him is other than "Not Trump herp derp". Which, to be honest, I almost feel like voting for Trump would be a better use of my time as it at least sends the message to the Democratic Party that they can't take votes for granted without adopting at least some of the policies most people want.
    Just vote 3rd party, don't vote for people that hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    joe biden will win michigan, the only reason bernie won michigan in 2016 wasnt because there was broad ssupport for a progressive agenda, it was because his opponent was a woman, and if you know any rustic 40 year old union workers like i do its obvious they are uh "socially conservative" And they would have voted for trump in the general anyways and just voted for bernie to spite a woman candidate,
    When biden manages to win in a landslide thsi will prove my theory.
    Wouldn't actually say that he has momentum and people usually tend to vote for winners frankly it's kind of a toss up with everything going Biden's older voters may not want to take the risk. Biden will win that's for sure but wouldn't read too much into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will "don't be a horse ass" be Joe's. "basket of deplorables"?

FFS why is he pissing off voters in an actual key state?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

He learned that from Hillary.
    Neither of them can relate to working/middle class people.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    He learned that from Hillary.
    Neither of them can relate to working/middle class people.
    I guess that's why he's beating Sanders so badly....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Biden screwing up and getting angry and voters isn't a new thing and it has been a highlight this primary. This was trending before either of them had picked it up.
    How did that exchange go down? It was my understanding that Biden was correcting a misstatement from the gentleman that confronted him. A dangerous one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

Isn't that the tell it like it is crowd?

On another note, watching CommunismWillWin pretend he gives a shit about the well being of anyone in this country and isn't just trying to stir up chaos reminds me of 3 kids dressed up in a trench coat, introducing themselves with, "Hello, other grownup."

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess that's why he's beating Sanders so badly....
    That has nothing to do with getting elected in a primary, what are you on about?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2020-03-10 at 09:15 PM.