Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    [QUOTE=munkeyinorbit;52167528

Please stop lying to prove your point. MM hunter was very much in demand considering they were the best cleave spec in the game at that point.

Let's pretend they weren't. You are saying, with your word literally, that there were no hunters involved in the kills. That is a complete fabrication. Every spec is viable. Does Method take every spec? Of course not, there are only 20 spots, not 36. But every spec is able to be involved and get a kill at any level. That's balanced.[/QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9t_...l=PreachGaming

even in a guild that wasn't shooting for world first, all hunter specs were benched. 6:50 is roughly the time frame your looking for. i never followed world first too closely so apparently i was wrong in that mm hunters were brought but that is probably because they didn't have better ranged aoe classes ready to replace them. so they weren't viable, it's more likely that method and other guilds didn't have alts that could out dps the mm cleave because those were mains that were geared to the teeth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I am all for there being a Hybrid Tax and I exclusively play Hybrid classes mostly healers, there is literally no reason Hunters, Rogues, Mages, and Warlocks should not always top the meters with all their respective specs afterall that is all they can do. I see a fundamental Flaw in the fact that a Pure DPS class is not in the top of the meters and a class that can Tank or Heal is blowing them out of the water.
    The only way that design works is if you turn all hybrids into support classes again, which creates another problem which they moved over to this design in order to fix. I guess the question is, what problem bothers the majority of people who play this game the least?

I wonder how warcraftlogs would look if am equal number of skilled players geared and parses in all 36 specs equally.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    The only way that design works is if you turn all hybrids into support classes again, which creates another problem which they moved over to this design in order to fix. I guess the question is, what problem bothers the majority of people who play this game the least?
    I'm not really sure current wow could balance around hybrids anymore. You arguably need the fine tuning a talent tree provides and then you have to balance around weird specs like tanks that can realistically heal.