Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Probably that COVID-19 coursing through your veins.

Edit: I hope we don't leave the place where we can actually joke about it.
    I mean there's definitely hundreds of thousands of undiagnosed cases worldwide as it has very likely been spreading since sometime in late summer. People are freaking out about something that has already been here for a while.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Is this guy normally this stupid?

”Dutch PM marks ‘no handshake’ rule… with a handshake”

And then he continues not to keep his hands off the other person...after realizing his mistake..
    He has do stupid shit like this from time to time so he has an excuse for when he """"forgets""" about corruption or war crimes happening on his watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    A woman with the virus went to a Las Vegas convention, which was supposed to have a thousand people there. She was there for 3 days before being hospitalized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I mean there's definitely hundreds of thousands of undiagnosed cases worldwide as it has very likely been spreading since sometime in late summer. People are freaking out about something that has already been here for a while.
    It kills like 14% of everybody above 80, and its rather dangerous for poeple with lung issues. If you're within the risk groups, its fair to freak out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Is this guy normally this stupid?

”Dutch PM marks ‘no handshake’ rule… with a handshake”

[video=youtube;kE97PLPGyOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE97PLPGyOQ[/]

And then he continues not to keep his hands off the other person...after realizing his mistake..
    That's funny but not as dumb as a CA Public Health Officer.

Where did you get this information from? No one ever said something that indicates this even the slightest. Stop spreading misinformation. We know where it came from and we know roughly when it originated. Do you really think that Italy/China or Iran had the Virus before but because no one looked nobody noticed?

And yes every country has cases that are not getting detected but its not because the virus was always there and we just stumbled over it. Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Human body doesn't build immunity against this virus, this means it could be impossible to have a vaccine against. This is a pretty dangerous epidemic.
    Are you sure about that? Source?

If you mean that people who already were infected got infected again later, remember that there are 2 strains out there. Could've been just the other one.
    Or is there some new info that says that we can't build immunity?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nowhere nearly as dumb as Trumpists and the Current Republicans.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiyano View Post
    Where did you get this information from? No one ever said something that indicates this even the slightest. Stop spreading misinformation. We know where it came from and we know roughly when it originated. Do you really think that Italy/China or Iran had the Virus before but because no one looked nobody noticed?

And yes every country has cases that are not getting detected but its not because the virus was always there and we just stumbled over it. Damn...
    Well the first confirmed case was in November because that is when they actually had a test that could positively id the damn thing. If people think it hasn't spread before then in some capacity they are foolish.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

When people called you crazy a month ago for buying over a month of shelf stable food, a graded mask, and a weapon.

I'm laughing out of my bunker made of toilet paper.

5+ Year Old Account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TDgR2eq-WE
    If this was a deadlier disease, sayonara humanity...its scary how the average person is stupid n goofy...

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    It kills like 14% of everybody above 80, and its rather dangerous for poeple with lung issues. If you're within the risk groups, its fair to freak out.
    Oh I am not trying to downplay it, I am just saying it is unrealistic to think it only was spreading because they were able to test for it but before the test the virus was like, nah I will wait until these fucking humans have a test to be fair lmao.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Are you sure about that? Source?

If you mean that people who already were infected got infected again later, remember that there are 2 strains out there. Could've been just the other one.
    Or is there some new info that says that we can't build immunity?
    I think it's just people seeing the reinfections and thinking it's the same virus, which it's not exactly the same

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    That hyperbole is astounding.
    its not hyperbole. it's the truth. the u.s. has almost no worker protections whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    how long do y'all think it'll take before the u.s. is the worst hit because our health system is such garbage and employers care more about money than employees health
    how long before the death toll skyrockets because people are virtually forced to keep going back to work sick since they can't afford not to.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    its not hyperbole. it's the truth. the u.s. has almost no worker protections whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

how long before the death toll skyrockets because people are virtually forced to keep going back to work sick since they can't afford not to.
    On your sig, I can understand, Blizzard pissed me off when they merged Khadgar, been on Khadgar since launch. Changed my time zone from eastern to Central. so fucking stupid that they couldn't even keep the same time zone.

Well the first confirmed case was in November because that is when they actually had a test that could positively id the damn thing. If people think it hasn't spread before then in some capacity they are foolish.
    No, I can not get any information on that.

31 Dec: First cases detected

China has alerted the World Health Organization (WHO) of several flu-like cases in Wuhan, the capital of Central China’s Hubei province with 11 million population. Patients have been quarantined and health authorities commenced work on tracing the source of the flu.

7 Jan: Virus identified as coronavirus 2019n-CoV

Chinese authorities have identified the virus, called Coronavirus, which is a family of viruses including the common cold, SARS and MERS. Temporarily, this new virus is named as 2019-nCoV.

Even if the chinese government knew before there was something wrong, there was no test to prove it, so no way to test in November. They even had to rule out SARS, MERS and the bird flu before in January.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiyano View Post

why is it every time i hear this shit people keep shifting back the goalposts for when we found it? what's next the spring of 2018? the great recession of 2008?

- - - Updated - - -

On your sig, I can understand, Blizzard pissed me off when they merged Khadgar, been on Khadgar since launch. Changed my time zone from eastern to Central. so fucking stupid that they couldn't even keep the same time zone.
    oh i'm pissed about what they did to her character. they turned her into a draenei lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I am not trying to downplay it, I am just saying it is unrealistic to think it only was spreading because they were able to test for it but before the test the virus was like, nah I will wait until these fucking humans have a test to be fair lmao.
    no you just keep goalposting with the dates of when we found it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no you just keep goalposting with the dates of when we found it.
    Based on the incubation period alone it spread before anyone knew and likely globally. Why is that so hard to believe? If you know how viruses work it did not magically start just because they had a test for it Christ people lol.

Humans have this thing where until it is a problem they are being made aware of things are just things, most people who had this with the basic cold like symptoms would never think anything of it.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

1) It is not spreading since late summer.
    2) They freak out because it is hard to control (and quite deadly for a lot of people). Just look to fucking Italy, it's not even a hypothetical anymore. There is a country on the border of collapse right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I mean, I’m going to be on my toilet —in my house— using a bidet, laughing at the people who bought hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of toilet paper in preparation for this virus.
    And for those of us without bidets, one might consider taking a shower.