Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    It's to the point where blizzard needs to modify the matchmaking system of BG. Premades should be pitted against other premades, the classic PvP experience has been nothing short of a joke. When the honor system launched it was endless zergging, that proceeded to afk farming honor in AV. Shitty Alliance never won so they began utilizing 40man premades which was never intended, that was nerfed and 10man premades in WSG became the norm. AB launched, I played 8 games and 7 of the 8 were against premades. I casually played BG for fun, but it's to the point where there is no fun factor being farmed by premades. Yes this issue existed in Vanilla, but not to this magnitude. Depending on your server it was typically a 50/50 toss up if you encountered another pug group or a premade. As Horde you face premades nearly every single time. In before QQ noob join a premade, my time is typically limited I'm rank 7 like I said I play for fun.
    Right the shitty Alliance in the mega Horde biased map. How dare they even the odds?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Glorious stories like these are reasons to play on a PVP server. Anyone complaining of them needs to be reminded of the option they deliberately chose at the beginning.
    this!
    you don't get these exciting situations as a pve server scrub
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Solero View Post
    Even if u were worth 2 honor, i'd instantly kill you. This is how it works
    You can make an attempt - 1v1 you won't have a chance. Oh but that's right, the Horde never fight 1v1. It's always 5-mans minimum, roflstomping people that just landed from their bird on the flightpath, with 0 chance to react. I never whined about the experience of lvling on a PVP server. The stories the guy above posted are similar to mine, with skirmishes and 1v1's turning into 3v3's once guildies got contacted. But what was going on in those 2-3 weeks was disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Started playing at 7 a.m today...is now 11 a.m and 90% of matches now are all premades.

Do this people have a life? Not that i have one but man They are so disgusting.

At frikin 7 in the morning there are already premades.
    I love classic but man this is disgusting for me...because casual battlegrounds is the thing i enjoy the most.
    What do you expect? It is Classic....whose player base is no-lifers.
    Who the hell would play Classic if he has a normal life?

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    What do you expect? It is Classic....whose player base is no-lifers.
    Who the hell would play Classic if he has a normal life?
    *waves* 45h work week here, with a decently healthy relationship, no kids yet, I play ~2-3h/day, 3-5 days a week, age 28.
    Last edited by Dalinos; 2020-03-14 at 07:36 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Were these endless crying posts about PvP that popular back in Vanilla?