10+ Year Old Account
    Completed the first part, while I like the rogue agents, although annoying (god knows how console players feel), I was disappointed it was just another standard bounty.

I do like how bounties are done, as it's good it use the exisiting map and locations of side quests.

But for Neptune, the previous bounty I did to unlock it, was the exact same location, which probably made me alittle more salty.

When doing Roosevelt though for the manhunt, there was a cool bit added where a tonne of Rogue Agents attack you. I'm guessing that's part of the actual manhunt mission and not random.

I'll probably continue to play when a new boss is added (think it's weekly anyway?), but I won't be grinding any shit, my gear is already good enough and I don't want to burn out on the game.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2020-03-13 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I'll probably continue to play when a new boss is added (think it's weekly anyway?), but I won't be grinding any shit, my gear is already good enough and I don't want to burn out on the game.
    Looks like it is every three weeks. Next one will be unlocked on March 31st.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice more people on the last day or two? Even after the expansion maybe a queue of 1 to 5, tops. Today it was in the 30s. Maybe since were living through a pandemic it’s making people nostalgic for a game set in a post pandemic world.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Anyone else notice more people on the last day or two? Even after the expansion maybe a queue of 1 to 5, tops. Today it was in the 30s. Maybe since were living through a pandemic it’s making people nostalgic for a game set in a post pandemic world.

It's almost like it's the first weekend after launch of a new expansion.....

Seriously though, a few people are probably abusing the covid thing as an excuse to stay home and catch up on their gaming. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

On a side note: What's with all the QQ about the Flame Heavy from the Cleaner faction? Did the people complaining about them never play the first game maybe? They're not EASY by any means. But you just shoot their tanks. No turret needed. Unless I'm missing something?

Bit disappointed that Neptune was just a like any other bounty target, well actually he was easier than one of the previous ones I did who apparently had a stockpile of armor packs, all he did was throw nades and airburst seeker mines that hardly ever exploded anywhere near me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Looks like it is every three weeks. Next one will be unlocked on March 31st.
    Didn't actually look, but thanks.

I think it's a great game, just lacks something at end game, like many (if not all, unless you have a social connection) games do.

This is pretty good, sorta game I can just play once per week or when I feel like it, it is good to blast through a Challenging mission for some stress relief.

I've not tried above Challenging yet, as I feel I will just get melted and frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Didn't actually look, but thanks.

I think it's a great game, just lacks something at end game, like many (if not all, unless you have a social connection) games do.

This is pretty good, sorta game I can just play once per week or when I feel like it, it is good to blast through a Challenging mission for some stress relief.

I've not tried above Challenging yet, as I feel I will just get melted and frustrated.
    The end gamw for me has always been how high I can turn up the difficulty and still finish content solo. It's why I'm always disappointed when these games go with the raid format.

To me, Shooters should always be small squad content. Unless it's battlefield, which is pvp. The raid format always feels out of place, especially when the other 99% of the game's content is either solo a 4-man squads.

If anyone is looking to farm the new exotic backpack that has a 3% chance to drop from faction crates, Kenly College has ~10 outcast crates in the metro area and ~5 outcast crates in the library area. You don't have to do the missions, just start one to open the doors and then you can run around and loot the crates.

Here are the talents:
    1) Damaging an enemy with a grenade grants +1 skill tier for 15 seconds. Grants overcharge if already at skill tier 6. Cooldown is 60 seconds.
    2) +1 Armor Kit Capacity; +3 Grenade Capacity; +25% Ammo Capacity; +10% Skill Repair; +10% Status Effects

ok, so... hang on a second... was going to new york SUPPOSED to remove every single weapon and chest/backpack talent you may have learned in DC from re-calibration library? am i getting those back or am I supposed to just relearn them from scratch?? WTH?

edited.. wait... there are 2 separate libraries? WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT???

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    its not very often the turret gets destroyed in a few seconds, i do mostly challenging and it works fine, its also on a 20 sec cd with the option with hardwired to get it off cd a little faster, sniper turret hits from 4-5 million normal to 9 million plus headshots but it is not calculated in the damage thing at the end of a mission so it will say you done far less dmg than you would of done, on hard it one-2 shots many enemies.
    Yeah, my reasoning was for heroic and legendary. I adjusted my tank build and now it's working as expected, but from what i see the general consensus is that one tank and one healer/controller are good to have but the others are all full offensive because the throughput is just higher.

But again, they're going to nerf damage afaik so that should solve basically everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    ok, so... hang on a second... was going to new york SUPPOSED to remove every single weapon and chest/backpack talent you may have learned in DC from re-calibration library? am i getting those back or am I supposed to just relearn them from scratch?? WTH?

edited.. wait... there are 2 separate libraries? WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT???
    Because lvl 30 gear is just skewed by the new system. I was replacing 515 gear with greens all around, and getting the library takes no time. So, don't worry - i know it's crap from a new player view but it's something you won't notice at all in the long term.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Yeah, my reasoning was for heroic and legendary. I adjusted my tank build and now it's working as expected, but from what i see the general consensus is that one tank and one healer/controller are good to have but the others are all full offensive because the throughput is just higher.

But again, they're going to nerf damage afaik so that should solve basically everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Because lvl 30 gear is just skewed by the new system. I was replacing 515 gear with greens all around, and getting the library takes no time. So, don't worry - i know it's crap from a new player view but it's something you won't notice at all in the long term.
    Iirc lvl 30 recalibrated stats are utterly outclassed by lvl 40 versions according to the devs, anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just annoyed that I wasted all that time collecting talents... only to have to do them over. i understand that core stats etc are different, but talents seem to be identical, so relearning them from scratch is just.. UGH. why even let us learn lvl 30 talents (mind you, i learned them AFTER expac dropped) if they are just going to be useless in the end?

I'm just annoyed that I wasted all that time collecting talents... only to have to do them over. i understand that core stats etc are different, but talents seem to be identical, so relearning them from scratch is just.. UGH. why even let us learn lvl 30 talents (mind you, i learned them AFTER expac dropped) if they are just going to be useless in the end?
    Because some people didn't buy the expansion, and are staying at level 30.

I still kinda think that splitting the library was a mistake. A friend of mine wanted to play again, but doesn't want to buy the expansion right now (he thinks it's too expensive). And i was just trying to be honest and told him that there is basically no sense in playing without the expansion, because the library you're building up will be completely useless once he eventually does buy the expansion on a sale, so he decided to not play at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Because some people didn't buy the expansion, and are staying at level 30.
    which is doubly why library should not have been split up. talents as far as i can tell are exactly the same. and all they had to do was allow you to later upgrade the stats to higher rolls you get in expansion vs base game, rather then making everything you've learned completely useless the moment you hit lvl 31.

and here is another thing that is kinda bothering me. while I was finishing up original missions, even while I had the expac (I didn't want to boost myself past them) I was getting 3 specialization points each time I "leveled up" so to speak. you know, earned the cache. but now that i'm in NYC, I only get 1 point? why did they think it was a good idea? leveling specializations is grindy as it is :/
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2020-03-15 at 03:38 AM.

which is doubly why library should not have been split up. talents as far as i can tell are exactly the same. and all they had to do was allow you to later upgrade the stats to higher rolls you get in expansion vs base game, rather then making everything you've learned completely useless the moment you hit lvl 31.

and here is another thing that is kinda bothering me. while I was finishing up original missions, even while I had the expac (I didn't want to boost myself past them) I was getting 3 specialization points each time I "leveled up" so to speak. you know, earned the cache. but now that i'm in NYC, I only get 1 point? why did they think it was a good idea? leveling specializations is grindy as it is :/
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of the single spec point. Maybe they figured people would be repeating missions for SHD levels anyway?

Honestly it doesn't feel like specializations are adding a tremendous amount to the gameplay for me, anyway. I only ever use the crossbow because it's a PITA to take down robo dogs and shield NPCs otherwise.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2020-03-15 at 05:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

It really feels like they just assumed everyone has been playing for the entire year at lvl 30 already going into NYC. Just assuming everyone has maxed specializations. I am guessing that is why they split the libraries as well since all those same people would have a stash full of high level gear and would therefore walk into NYC with all the talents already in their library so they made them find them all over again for lvl 31+

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    It really feels like they just assumed everyone has been playing for the entire year at lvl 30 already going into NYC. Just assuming everyone has maxed specializations. I am guessing that is why they split the libraries as well since all those same people would have a stash full of high level gear and would therefore walk into NYC with all the talents already in their library so they made them find them all over again for lvl 31+
    its kinda funny to me that they would make that assumption... WHILE running all these specials where you "get to try the game for free for a week!" or "the game is now $3" etc etc and NOT anticipating a good number of new players? or did they think that there is no in between new player that just boosts themselves past old content and old player who has played for ages? or the in between doesn't count? their decision making process is just so weird to me right now...

It feels like they rushed the release. They announced it only three weeks before it went live. It doesn't feel like they did extensive testing. They should of implemented a single recalibration library using WoW's combat rating system.

This mostly sums up how I feel about TD2's current state:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...ave_fun_again/
    Last edited by Woogs; 2020-03-15 at 04:47 PM.

i always play the support/healer and the team loves it, heroic you can probably get away with 1 heal slot and 1 dmg slot but legendery probably need full healing support, if i get my healing box from D1 back healing will be even better as the hive sucks balls.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen