10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    True!

You think Pogba still has a place in the team? Fernandes has been mint, together the team might be even better.
    I'm not sure, I'd like to see him play diamond formation with Fernandes and the two centre forwards run ahead of him, but that means he's talking up McTominay's spot.

Meanwhile you have Fred and James locking down the wing positions, Free has been playing his best football these last few months, Pogba is becoming surplus to requirement.

Only way he works is if you play single high striker, and I don't think that's the way forward.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

True!

You think Pogba still has a place in the team? Fernandes has been mint, together the team might be even better.
    Pogba should be kicked out, pure and simple. As you said, we got someone else to in effect replace him and we all saw the difference he made, simply by wanting to be here, being positive about being with the team and giving his best. Pogba in comparison is a self-absorbed idiot that is guided by an even worse self-absorbed and greedy imbecile. In fact, just for who his agent is, he should get shifted out the club asap, same with Lingard that also decided to get Raiola as his agent. The fact that Pogba apparently wants a new contract now, worth 400k, after not playing for the whole season and being already replaced in the team by Bruno, is the final evidence for anyone still not sure what we should do with him.

It will be a self-inflicted handicap of epic proportions if after all the positive changes from January onward, we start again next season trying to fit Pogba and Sanchez into the team.

Liverpool fans seething Now if only it did actually get invalidated ;D

I was looking forward to United wrecking Spurs :/ bloody coronavirus... seemed United had just found form as well, oh well. It's a serious issue and I hope any one who gets it gets better!
    You can't have a team so far ahead of the others that they have practically won it and go "lol nope." just because some fans are desperate with their Liverpool hate boner.

Best way to do it is put Liverpool/City/Leicester as top 3, have next 4 in a playoff competition for 4th
    Norwich go down, a playoff for Westham, Watford, Bournemouth and Villa. (This one easier to do as both losers go down.)

10+ Year Old Account
    All leagues in England declared null and void, Liverpool and Leeds fans go berserk.

What a day it would be.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    You can't have a team so far ahead of the others that they have practically won it and go "lol nope." just because some fans are desperate with their Liverpool hate boner.

Best way to do it is put Liverpool/City/Leicester as top 3, have next 4 in a playoff competition for 4th
    Norwich go down, a playoff for Westham, Watford, Bournemouth and Villa. (This one easier to do as both losers go down.)
    Can't do that mate, sorry. You either somehow finish the season by playing the rest of the games, or cancel it altogether. You are already going down a slippery slope when you also include Man City and Leicester in your guaranteed positions, especially considering the current form and number of games left. I mean why not Chelsea, too? What if someone says that Man Utd is in the best form of all atm so they could get in top 4? How about Sheffield United? How about relegation? Or who finishes tenth or below (it makes a big financial difference in terms of league bonuses)? Etc etc.

So cruel or not, it either needs to be concluded properly or get cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    All leagues in England declared null and void, Liverpool and Leeds fans go berserk.

What a day it would be.

With reason.
    If they abort the seasons, they should crown the winners on the spot based on the current achievements.

15+ Year Old Account

Hehe I was only kidding, Liverpool have been outstanding and deserve to win the PL. I don't really have a hate boner for them.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    With reason.
    If they abort the seasons, they should crown the winners on the spot based on the current achievements.
    It seems like the premier league teams are likely to agree a situation where if the season can't finish the below will be set up

Liverpool are declared champions.
    top 4 seemingly put in place.
    Nobody gets relegated.
    Leeds and West Brom get promoted
    Next season 2 go up from championship with 4 relegated to bring back the 20 team balance.

Essentially nobody gets fucked by premature relegation so no money issues brought in. Leeds and West Brom being clear ahead of third get their reward. Not sure about what happens in leagues below that but that's on the FA side of things not Premier League.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe I was only kidding, Liverpool have been outstanding and deserve to win the PL. I don't really have a hate boner for them.
    It's cool, I overreacted a little to the post due to my own stupidity of not mixing internet with high stress real life situation (90% unlinked to corona and football)

10+ Year Old Account
    So in actual results. Southampton and Norwich played to a draw in tic-tac-toe and Hull City beat Bayer '04 Leverkusen in connect four.

This is what we've been reduced to folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    So in actual results. Southampton and Norwich played to a draw in tic-tac-toe and Hull City beat Bayer '04 Leverkusen in connect four.

This is what we've been reduced to folks.
    I'm calling shenanigans on the Southampton vs Norwich match. Manchester City was not on the team sheet under the substitutions list. Both City teams should be disqualified and deducted points :P

Liverpool haven't won the league, so why give it to them?
    If they do get the title, they should have a * next to it.

* Did not actually win the league.

As a neutral (Charlton), I've actually got a lot of sympathy for Liverpool. Their accomplishments this season will forever be lost amidst the other stuff.

PL should just finish the remaining matches as ghost games without visitors. Even with the British money, you cannot just cancel a season like this. The monetary loss would be too much for way too many clubs. They need at least the revenue from TV licences and sponsoring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    PL should just finish the remaining matches as ghost games without visitors. Even with the British money, you cannot just cancel a season like this. The monetary loss would be too much for way too many clubs. They need at least the revenue from TV licences and sponsoring.
    They'll finish it, even if it means playing into the summer and suspending the transfer window.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.footballmanager.com/news...free-right-now

If I've not misunderstood, if you "claim" this by downloading it between 18th March and 25th March, it's yours forever. Nice gesture of them! Thought I'd share it with the football loving peeps here.

edit: I can't read apparently, it's only free for the week, then you need to pay to carry on playing. Oh well, still a nice gesture.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2020-03-19 at 03:48 AM.

Euro 2020 postponed to 2021. Smart move and now all the season SHOULD be able to finish in the late spring and summer. Always better to have fans in the stands and no point in having ghost games if the fans stupidly enough get together outside the stadiums. Hopefully everybody understands to follow restrictions so we can get some football rather sooner than later!

Professional football league suspension (Premier League, EFL, Women's Super League and Women's Championship, and all fixtures in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) in the UK has been extended to 30th April.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51962751

Additionally, the FA has ruled that the end-date for the current football season can be extended indefinitely beyond 1st June.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2020-03-19 at 01:36 PM.

https://www.footballmanager.com/news...free-right-now

If I've not misunderstood, if you "claim" this by downloading it between 18th March and 25th March, it's yours forever. Nice gesture of them! Thought I'd share it with the football loving peeps here.

edit: I can't read apparently, it's only free for the week, then you need to pay to carry on playing. Oh well, still a nice gesture.
    Someone actually patched old championship manager 01/02 with this seasons players and stats and it's all free

15+ Year Old Account
    Someone actually patched old championship manager 01/02 with this seasons players and stats and it's all free
    oh, neat! Will check it out, thanks

oh, neat! Will check it out, thanks
    https://www.sportbible.com/football/...quads-20200317

There you go good sir.