Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonfer View Post
    Blizzard is a shithole.
    Yet, here you are, throwing your panties on the stage going 'pick me, pick me'. If you had any pride you'd cancel your account and leave until Blizzard does what you want them to.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

.. if you want to keep me as a player:
    snip
    Better get a move on quitting ... Here is a guide on how to uninstall stuff from your pc, click here.

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    Better get a move on quitting ... Here is a guide on how to uninstall stuff from your pc, click here.
    You ask a lot here. I mean, that would deinstall all of battle.net. Imagine i still would like to play Diablo 3, as i once bought it?

Oh yeah, he is such a social hero. Oh please, spare be with your fandom. I cannot really bellieve he still has fans after he dared to deliver BFA and patch 8.3. Also, he just wants the people to play what he plays. Which does exclude a thousand other playstyles, which are as viable in a computer game as your idea everything should be about organized groups.
    Different games cater to different players and playstyles.
    MMO's as the name suggests (gasp) cater to the multiplayer and social aspect since literal decades, multiplayer online games in general are crazy popular nowadays.

Play a singleplayer rpg, all resources while developing are in the singleplayer and immersion aspect there, no problems with permanent world changing things duo to your actions and also not everyone running around with the ashbringer etc.

You want WoW to be something and it's peers never where and never will be, simply because people preferring that playstyle go play witcher/soulslikes/FF/dozens of other rpg games (Even though there is overlap with the cyclical players but you don't really need to cater to them..)

Sure WoW always had content you could do solo and i will admit that this is often handy and did a large part in WoW's success, however the endgame was always organized group focused and i feel sorry for you not wanting to be a part of that, it is WoW's strength even to this day and a ton of fun with the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    Different games cater to different players and playstyles.
    Yeah, and nowadays MMORPGs adress both matchmade group players and premade group players.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Not going to happen. Activision has made its clear since blizzcon 2018 that their only priority is to crank out the cheapest content possible to keep subs going. Quality doesn't enter in to the equation.
    Activision has ZERO to do with WoW. That is strictly Blizzard. People need to stop perpetrating this myth.

Yeah, and nowadays MMORPGs adress both matchmade group players and premade group players.
    Sure but there is enough evidence over the last years that matchmade content the moment it gets mediocre-difficult just falls apart in this game, it's not PvP after all.
    Use webarchive and read some cataclysm whine...
    Also... r. io is pretty much a matchmaker tool so you can work up that.

1.) Make Shadowlands alt friendly
    2.) Do not hide Thorgast behind a grind
    3.) Make reputations account based
    4.) Add a ton of content instead of a a ton of time gates or effort gates
    5.) Make LFR bearable, and not a wipe party
    6.) Add back PVP vendors instead of bar filling games
    7.) Remove Azerite Power / Anima Power / Artefact power / whatever power and do not replace it by a new label
    8.) Remove Titanforging / Corruption / <new name for Shadowlands> and do not replace it by a new label
    9.) Make pvp fair again
    10.) Make my playtime worthwile, give me an ongoing character progression from accessible solo or group content

and

11.) Be less greedy, Ion, listen? LESS greedy. Let me play what i want to play, and do not try to force me into your wet dream of gameplay. I will NEVER join a premade group for raids or dungeons.

But as i know that you, Ion, would rather troll your customers than to listen to their feedback, it is very likely i will not going to play Shadowlands. As i know you and your alikes reactions to feedback already. You know, people asking you to remove Titanforging, and you adding Corruption. Or people telling you they like flying and you removing it. All those little meanies you thought would be funny.
    I really hate to say this, but:

1) If you want the head WoW developer to read your ideas, posting them on some no-account fan forum isn't the way to do it.

2) You know what will happen to the game if you quit? Absolutely nothing. Ever. Once again, sunshine - this ain't Burger King. It ain't your way right away. If you don't like the game, then quit. No one will miss you. Heck, no one will even notice you're gone.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

7.) Remove Azerite Power / Anima Power / Artefact power / whatever power and do not replace it by a new label
    10.) Make my playtime worthwile, give me an ongoing character progression from accessible solo or group content
    That why those whine thread are stupid. We have a ongoing character progression accessible from solo or group content, it's your Azerite Power / Artifact Power. Everything you do, solo or group, give you azerite power, allowing you to progress by either unlocking trait on weapon in Legion or on gear on Azerite...

You bitch on the thing you have and wish for the same thing with a different name.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Sure but there is enough evidence over the last years that matchmade content the moment it gets mediocre-difficult just falls apart in this game, it's not PvP after all.
    Matchmade group play adresses the majority of players while premade group play never managed that.

No i am not. I am sure blizzard is ignoring everything i ever give them as feedback. I am absolutely not important. But the fanboys think blizzard loves them only because they are "so loyal".. which infact is a joke, as blizzard does not care a little bit about them.

Blizzard exploits passion. They hire fans of their games just to pay the lowest wages possible. They fire one CM just because they can find a more passioned one who takes less money. They hire streamers to make their PR with paying them only very few or nothing at all. They tell their fans they want to change their game to better just to dissappoint them again and again and again.

Blizzard is a shithole.

They are not loyal to their customers, they design for their own attitudes only. Their missions, be it "play fair, play nice" or "gameplay first" are long forgotten, and they design grinds and gating better than actually playable content.

And lets not even talk about "Every voice matters". Fact is, no voice matters. And passion only matters if it is exploitable.
    Every voice does matter. What oyou fail to comprehend is that you are not only player playing the game and not everyone shares your opinions.

All of your tanturms boil down to "They won['t cater the game solely to me and only me". You call Blizzard "greedy" at the same time you are demanding they make the game exactly the way you want it. The only one selfish and greedy here is you.

No i am not. I am sure blizzard is ignoring everything i ever give them as feedback. I am absolutely not important. But the fanboys think blizzard loves them only because they are "so loyal".. which infact is a joke, as blizzard does not care a little bit about them.

Blizzard exploits passion. They hire fans of their games just to pay the lowest wages possible. They fire one CM just because they can find a more passioned one who takes less money. They hire streamers to make their PR with paying them only very few or nothing at all. They tell their fans they want to change their game to better just to dissappoint them again and again and again.

Blizzard is a shithole.

They are not loyal to their customers, they design for their own attitudes only. Their missions, be it "play fair, play nice" or "gameplay first" are long forgotten, and they design grinds and gating better than actually playable content.

And lets not even talk about "Every voice matters". Fact is, no voice matters. And passion only matters if it is exploitable.
    Why is your feedback the only feedback that matters? Who's to say that all the shit you hate is feedback given by... get this: Other players! (I know, hard to believe.) It might actually shock you but the people you see bitching constantly on this forum do not constitute a majority and most of the people who play the game never even bother to navigate to fan-run websites, much less post on them obsessively demand the company bend their knee to their individual specific needs. The entitlement you're displaying is truly awe-inspiring.

Blizzard is a shithole.

So if no voice matters, why are you even bothering to waste our time with this thread? You can't even form a cohesive argument. Either your opinion counts, and Ion needs to read it and pay attention, or no one's opinion counts. You can't have it both ways.

I remember when I was younger, and I had all the time in the world to waste on pointless things that ended up affecting nothing and no one. Then I grew up.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Why is your feedback the only feedback that matters?
    Did you really read my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Gonfer
    I am sure blizzard is ignoring everything i ever give them as feedback.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    So if no voice matters, why are you even bothering to waste our time with this thread? You can't even form a cohesive argument. Either your opinion counts, and Ion needs to read it and pay attention, or no one's opinion counts. You can't have it both ways.
    Well, my feedback does not matter and your feedback does not matter. That is what i want to tell you. Be sure noone loves you for being a fan.
    Last edited by Gonfer; 2020-03-15 at 07:49 PM.

Matchmade group play adresses the majority of players while premade group play never managed that.
    It
    Does
    Not
    Work.
    Did you even read what i wrote? Starting at Mythic dungeons and nhc raid a matchmade group would just fall flat!

10+ Year Old Account

1.) Make Shadowlands alt friendly
    Yes, please. I have zero interest in playing a single class and spec throughout the majority of an expansion. I can already see my interest waning if they don't implement reasonable catch-up mechanisms for alts right from the get-go.

2.) Do not hide Thorgast behind a grind
    3.) Make reputations account based
    Agreed on both of these, but I don't see them making reputations account-wide anytime soon. Some sort of commendation system is more likely.

4.) Add a ton of content instead of a a ton of time gates or effort gates
    This one should go without saying, but I don't think a lack of content has been the main issue with BfA. The problem is that they try to "innovate" too much and end up creating content that doesn't appeal to anyone. Just look at BfA's two main attractions, Island Expeditions and Warfronts—both quite literally abominations of game design that I hope to never see in the game again.

5.) Make LFR bearable, and not a wipe party
    Not going to happen as this is pretty much entirely a problem with the players, not the game.

6.) Add back PVP vendors instead of bar filling games
    Got my vote for PvP vendors. I don't know what you mean by "bar filling games" though.

They've already said there won't be a new AP in Shadowlands.

8.) Remove Titanforging / Corruption / <new name for Shadowlands> and do not replace it by a new label
    Sadly, I don't see this happening either. Corruption is likely something that's going to carry on to the next expansion in one form or another. I hope I'm wrong though.

9.) Make pvp fair again
    You can't make PvP "fair" when there's 36 specs to balance. If you do that, you end up homogenizing the classes even more than they already are.

It
    Does
    Not
    Work.
    Did you even read what i wrote? Starting at Mythic dungeons and nhc raid a matchmade group would just fall flat!
    That is just a paradigm of blizzard. A fallacy built upon what happened in Cataclysm. You could easily create mythic dungeon queues for the lower levels. Other MMORPGs offer queues for more challenging content as well.

That is just a paradigm of blizzard. A fallacy built upon what happened in Cataclysm. You could easily create mythic dungeon queues for the lower levels. Other MMORPGs offer queues for more challenging content as well.
    You say that and meanwhile players aren't even capable of getting the legendary cape to kill lfr n'zoth.
    Not like the quest chain is literally in your face when you log in.

Nah man, this isn't only cata stuff, the average WoW player is kinda retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The advice given was to quit.

Quitting means "stop giving company money"

Company stops getting money, company readjusts and wonders what went wrong, and works to correct course.

If however, you bitch, but continue to pay a sub, company sees no reason to fix anything. After all, they've got your money.
    I actually found my comment to make sense. Yet it was infracted for being unconstructive, irrelevant to the topic and uncivil.

I don't even.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of curiosity, are those higher difficulties a higher % of damage and health on enemies, or are there different mechanics and tactics required? What games are we talking about here, FF?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I'm against a blanket rep being account based, ebacuse like you say, it would be difficult to balance between people who play multiple characters and people who play one. They could put artificial barriers up (say you can only gain 1k per day) but then people would complain about gating.

I would probably do it like this; your alts automatically get put at the begining of the last rep level you got. So if your main was somewhere in revered, your alts would start at honored. If your main was exalted, your alts would be at revered. Any of these 'bumps' would take into account what they already had. eg alt 1 is 1k into honoured. The main achieves exalted, so now that alt is 1k into revered.
    That's not how rep works if it was account wide.

Account wide rep means that everyone on the account has access to the same rewards. Your main has revered? All toons can access revered rewards. But your Alts won't be revered. They have their own rep. They may be on honoured. So people with an army of Alts do not have a rep advantage because rep is not cumulative.

Of course Blizzard may be all "you have one rep bar for your account and all toons contributes to it" like they did with honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro