Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    "Blizzard doesnt just hand us everything we want on a silver platter, I'm depressed" says the poster child of millennials.
    I'm really curious what you found in this game that isn't handed to you. None of it is particularly difficult for anyone that doesn't have a severe learning disability. It is just grinding, grinding, and more grinding

Quote Originally Posted by rylaidarksorrow View Post
    That said, when would you like to see Shadowlands?
    When it's done.

5+ Year Old Account
    I can wait until 2021 if that makes the expansion a lot more polished. No more BFA release like state, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Mid November 2020 and that's most likely when it'll happen. A Corona pushback to December or end of November might happen though.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately this isn't an option...
    sure it is, just dont buy it and you can play bfa indefinitely

christmas 10 characteres

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    "How to kill the game 101"

That would be the longest drought in history and people would still complain that it was beta.
    Dude, we have a drought since August 2018. One year more or less is no big deal. Just finish the fucking game and make it not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Dude, we have a drought since August 2018. One year more or less is no big deal. Just finish the fucking game and make it not suck.
    No we haven't, you may not like the expansion but it's had a lot of content, 8.3 has been one of my favorite patches in a long time

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like it to be released in roughly a year from now, well into 2021. ready when it is

now because BFA sucks

When it's ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Q4 2020. The month doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by rylaidarksorrow View Post
    Not asking when you think Shadowlands would be released but rather when YOU (personally) would mind the game being released. Some people are wishing for an August-September release just like other expansions while others would prefer to wait till December so that the team has more time to do testing. That said, when would you like to see Shadowlands?
    Mid January , Early Feb 2021
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

We already know its before Blizzcon so its gonna be September at the latest.

From a feeling standpoint I want it out 2 months ago. I'm so over BFA with the endless power grinds that don't make classes feel unique and the lackluster story/conclusion it provided.

Realistically with everything going on between Coronavirus, needing testing months, and having to release the expansion at a good time so the raid release doesn't interfere with American holidays. I think it's going to be pushed until early December so the raid comes out in Janurary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    We already know its before Blizzcon so its gonna be September at the latest.
    Where are you pulling this information from because they've said nothing of the sort lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No we haven't, you may not like the expansion but it's had a lot of content, 8.3 has been one of my favorite patches in a long time
    It can be your opinion that 8.3 is your "favorite patch", but that doesn't change how little content 8.3 actually has from a factual standpoint. His comment is fairly accurate claiming that we've been in a drought for a few months after Rise of Azshara came out, there was almost nothing added with 8.3, the raid is cool, horrific visions are cool but way too repetitive, there's a grand total of 15 daily quests per zone and they're generic kill 3 rares or open some chests BS, and 95% of the new rare spawns don't drop anything.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2020-03-15 at 11:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    December 15th this year. Blizzard always releasing their damn expansions or major releases the literal day people go back to school. It's like they don't understand a large portion of their player base. December 15th would at least give a lot of people the winter break to enjoy the expansion without that big obligation.

In all unlikeliness, the perfect release date for me would be mid/late July or September. Never understood why people "don't want their summer 'vacation' interrupted" with video games. Like, there's no way you're out doing something every day in the Summer. People that are gamers are gamers at all times, Summer doesn't make that magically change. And if they want to try to entice the younger audience into playing WoW again, Summer would be the time to do so when they have the most free time.
    Last edited by Vorality; 2020-03-15 at 11:40 PM.

I would like to see it, as said in the old Blizzard mantra:
    When
    it's
    ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    It can be your opinion that 8.3 is your "favorite patch", but that doesn't change how little content 8.3 actually has from a factual standpoint. His comment is fairly accurate claiming that we've been in a drought for a few months after Rise of Azshara came out, there was almost nothing added with 8.3, the raid is cool, horrific visions are cool but way too repetitive, there's a grand total of 15 daily quests per zone and they're generic kill 3 rares or open some chests BS, and 95% of the new rare spawns don't drop anything.
    8.3 does not "have little content from a factual standpoint". It may, in your opinion, have little content you want to participate in, but it has just as much content as any other patch, it even has more story content then most patches.

And he said "August 2018", meaning since BfA launch there has been a drought, which is factually wrong.

Nowhere near Cyberpunk ideally, cus Shadowlands is just not gonna win that fight.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Nowhere near Cyberpunk ideally, cus Shadowlands is just not gonna win that fight.
    Eh, Cyberpunk is a single player game, not really that big of a deal