Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I thought you said that it was so hard get legendaries, so you must have needed some on your main and alts then? And stop lying about how you got wakening essences. It's funny how you twist things to put stuff from BfA in a better light. You got wakening essences from the raid ,mythic+, emissaries, pvp in Legion. Up to now you have had to do stuff you don't like to get some of essences. Like pvp if you are a pve'r only to get good essences, for many, BiS. With legendaries you could do raid and dungeons only and get them.

So in essence(pun) the system will most likely be exactly the same as wakening essences. No difference whatsoever.

I swear, some people. Why try to spin it as something was worse in one expansion when you describe that you think it will be the same as in Legion. There are no exceptions, nothing different. Exactly the same.
    LOL i never bothered to play with alts in legion, other than do some heroic with completely random legendaries, that was not only a dead end. Alts were completely dead for me in legion, i treated them as money making machines.

It's funny how you defend that garbage legiondaries even straight up lying about how "easy" it was to acquire them (no you didn't get showered in legiondaries).

I only had leggos on ONE spec. My main. And I put more effort into acquiring them than i put in entire WoD including challenge modes.
    Rest of specs/alts had maximum of 2-3 where bad luck protection was sky high and opening random box or doing random quests would give em to me.

It absolutely doesn't matter what I have to do to get legiondaries.
    I'd rather get gladiator while hating pvp than to kill 800 raid bosses.

It was literally THE worst system ever invented in wow. Essences are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Another feature that should have been account wide from the start.
    Blizzard doing their best to squeeze out that /playtime with boring grinding to the last moment possible.
    Of course they are. They are a business. What do you expect a business to do apart from make money? Give everything away for free?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    LOL i never bothered to play with alts in legion, other than do some heroic with completely random legendaries, that was not only a dead end. Alts were completely dead for me in legion, i treated them as money making machines.

It's funny how you defend that garbage legiondaries even straight up lying about how "easy" it was to acquire them (no you didn't get showered in legiondaries).

I only had leggos on ONE spec. My main. And I put more effort into acquiring them than i put in entire WoD including challenge modes.
    Rest of specs/alts had maximum of 2-3 where bad luck protection was sky high and opening random box or doing random quests would give em to me.

It absolutely doesn't matter what I have to do to get legiondaries.
    I'd rather get gladiator while hating pvp than to kill 800 raid bosses.

It was literally THE worst system ever invented in wow. Essences are ok.
    Just that I am not lying. You are however, and it's easy to check because you lie about the systems and how they worked themselves. Your legendary story isn't really coherent so something about your experience is false. Which just tells me that you spin it to favor this expansion. There is no need to lie. You like BfA better. No one is judging your opinion. Why even try to write something that isn't true like doing content you like to get wakening essences. So you didn't like to raid in Legion? Is that it? Why just not say that instead?

Just that I am not lying. You are however, and it's easy to check because you lie about the systems and how they worked themselves. Your legendary story isn't really coherent so something about your experience is false. Which just tells me that you spin it to favor this expansion. There is no need to lie. You like BfA better. No one is judging your opinion. Why even try to write something that isn't true like doing content you like to get wakening essences. So you didn't like to raid in Legion? Is that it? Why just not say that instead?
    Oh yes you lied. That or you were most lucky player alive.
    My legendary story is super coherent as I still have screenshot of when I have obtained my boots:
    https://i.imgur.com/OUaktQS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MTjIZAj.png

26 April 2017

almost exactly 8 months after legion release

While you on the other hand claim you've got legendary each 2 weeks. Which means you have either doubled the effort I put in killing those 803 bosses or you are lying.

Oh yes you lied. That or you were most lucky player alive.
    My legendary story is super coherent as I still have screenshot of when I have obtained my boots:
    https://i.imgur.com/OUaktQS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MTjIZAj.png

26 April 2017

almost exactly 8 months after legion release

While you on the other hand claim you've got legendary each 2 weeks. Which means you have either doubled the effort I put in killing those 803 bosses or you are lying.
    You claimed earlier you got it 7-12(why would you add the 12 LOL?) months earlier in which would be august/september. Not only did you exaggarate, you proved that you did it too. Good job. So it took you 7 months. With 3 mythic+ each week that's not a big surprise. And like I said, not a coherent story.

And I don't lie. I got my last one which were the MKII Gyro gloves for MM in early march which were added for Nightold. I also played survival so I changed back and forth during Nighthold. So I had more leggos than just my main-spec by then.

I did check your raider.io page. You were doing 16 timed runs in whole of season 7.2, which explains a lot. I did in comparison, 93 timed runs. You didn't do shit for your BLP, and that's your answer. Maybe learn how the BLP worked before you claim people lie. You seem to also list only raids and how many you did. And doing raids were important for BLP, but the amount of m+ tells me that you didn't bother doing the effort. Then blame that, not ours "super luck"

Shame raider.io doesn't show the season before 7.2 Would be fun to look at the 100s of mythic+ I did from I dinged until 7.1.5. Stats says I did 184 MoS and 125 CoS and I even changed main in ToS and forward to the end of Antorus. So much fun doing mythic+ with the best spec ever in WoW, Marksmanship. BfA butchered it of course. Good things can't last.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-03-16 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    And how much time have you put into it?
    Compare to what time 3 visions each week takes (and also the gathering of the vessels (that you will need for cloak on a new character anyways)...
    If you know can put time into it and get alot more, sure you will not benefit from it...
    Heh, not that much time. The problem was repeating the content.
    Had to do daily Mechagon and daily Uldum, but really complete (all dailies + all 6 bonus areas). I have used HandyNotes for fast fly-do-flyaway.
    For CLF I did have to PUG Eternal Palace twice and I still need to do it to complete rank 3.
    Iris came naturally from M+ chest. I don't do much M+ a weekly high one is all it's needed.

Problem is that if they gate the catch-up system for essences then there is no point in having a catch-up system in the 1st place, is it? The idea is to let people do it faster, no sloooooooooower (even if with lower effort). Maybe the complaint on the forums is has not been fully understood by everyone.
    Also people with 3-4 alts, doing 3-4 visions per week, every week for months to get decent esences... I mean to get that many Vessels you need to farm Uldum and Vale like a maniac, daily. Not sure you really understand the picture, but visions do have some work behind, they are not free.

Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    I admit that the sub fee is nothing but a drop in a bucket. But with continuously being subbed, you are supporting a bad product. Unless you truly enjoy BFA.
    To be honest, I have no issues with BFA. Sure a couple things here and thing would be nice for QoL, but other than that no issues. Then again I've been subbed for every expansion for practically the entire duration so nothing new there. Everything isn't as doom and gloom as people make it out to be. Sure there are preferences everyone has, but that doesn't mean the entire thing is bad.

You claimed earlier you got it 7-12(why would you add the 12 LOL?) months earlier in which would be august/september. Not only did you exaggarate, you proved that you did it too. Good job. So it took you 7 months. With 3 mythic+ each week that's not a big surprise. And like I said, not a coherent story.

And I don't lie. I got my last one which were the MKII Gyro gloves for MM in early march which were added for Nightold. I also played survival so I changed back and forth during Nighthold. So I had more leggos than just my main-spec by then.

I did check your raider.io page. You were doing 16 timed runs in whole of season 7.2, which explains a lot. I did in comparison, 93 timed runs. You didn't do shit for your BLP, and that's your answer. Maybe learn how the BLP worked before you claim people lie. You seem to also list only raids and how many you did. And doing raids were important for BLP, but the amount of m+ tells me that you didn't bother doing the effort. Then blame that, not ours "super luck"

Shame raider.io doesn't show the season before 7.2 Would be fun to look at the 100s of mythic+ I did from I dinged until 7.1.5. Stats says I did 184 MoS and 125 CoS and I even changed main in ToS and forward to the end of Antorus. So much fun doing mythic+ with the best spec ever in WoW, Marksmanship. BfA butchered it of course. Good things can't last.
    Because I didn't bother to check fist, I only remembered it was somewhere around the middle of NH raid. It took me 8 months not 7. 27 days is not closer to zero month than it is to full month.

Nevertheless I always said truth. Then I actually checked.

Like I said, you lied and did not provide any proof. So far my story is 100x more credible than yours.
    Sure you might be doing more M+ but I did at least twice the amount of raid bosses you did.

MM was absolute garbage in legion. Worst iteration ever, best was in WoD HFC, worst was legion, BfA is just mediocre but still better than that abomination in legion with sidewinders. God I hated that spell so much, I hated that tier set that made you 8s turret.

And it still doesn't absolutely change a fact that farming so much just to get one item is completely retarded and blizzard apologized for that.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    It aint forced, plus its not realyl a grind if it just comes from the stuff you do normaly..
    Isn't that the big issue with 8.3 anyways, that most of the players aren't bothering to do anything with their alts..

Because I didn't bother to check fist, I only remembered it was somewhere around the middle of NH raid. It took me 8 months not 7. 27 days is not closer to zero month than it is to full month.

Nevertheless I always said truth. Then I actually checked.

Like I said, you lied and did not provide any proof. So far my story is 100x more credible than yours.
    Sure you might be doing more M+ but I did at least twice the amount of raid bosses you did.
    I don't really need to get my story in Legion fact checked by someone who says he is in a top 1000 guild for a few years when he obviously bought his CE's in Legion. Let's hurry to buy it the week before 8.0 lmao(Antorus Boost S1E2 LOL) Then you lie about it on forums for a couple of years. Yeah, very coherent for sure. And 800 isn't much lol, that's 10 bosses each week during Legion. It's about the minimal effort, at least as a top 1000 "mythic" raider. Yeah, muchos effort haha. So much for proof.

I did Xavius 84 times btw, so in EN alone on a character I had as main for half the expansion I had around 580 kills. Add Nighthold, ToS and Antorus I think we can say around 1500 boss kills. In BfA according to our spreadsheet I have only around 500 raid-kills. Just sad to see how bad BfA is compared to Legion.
    MM was absolute garbage in legion. Worst iteration ever, best was in WoD HFC, worst was legion, BfA is just mediocre but still better than that abomination in legion with sidewinders. God I hated that spell so much, I hated that tier set that made you 8s turret.
    Sidewinders wasn't used after the initial launch. It wasn’t an option pretty much most of Legion. So you then did something wrong. You are the author of the rotation addon right? It's just silly at this point. And it must be so much better and fun now since it's the 3rd to last played spec while being top 10 for most of Legion. (EP had 2600 parses, ToS 27000 and the trend is the same in Ny'Alotha vs Antorus)It's almost like you can't believe what you are saying yourself. Once again your opinion doesn't check with the population.

And it still doesn't absolutely change a fact that farming so much just to get one item is completely retarded and blizzard apologized for that.
    Where did they apologize for that?

Anyways, not gonna discuss more with a liar.

I don't really need to get my story in Legion fact checked by someone who says he is in a top 1000 guild for a few years when he obviously bought his CE's in Legion. Let's hurry to buy it the week before 8.0 lmao(Antorus Boost S1E2 LOL) Then you lie about it on forums for a couple of years. Yeah, very coherent for sure. And 800 isn't much lol, that's 10 bosses each week during Legion. It's about the minimal effort, at least as a top 1000 "mythic" raider. Yeah, muchos effort haha. So much for proof.
    Yeah for argus, i was with friends guild at this run, with their alts, didn't really say otherwise since at this point in legion i simply mentally quit.
    Nevertheless I never said anything about anthorus. It is you who is moving goalposts. Or you suggest being at first kill for previous tiers were also boosts? Or killing them multiple times.

https://i.imgur.com/gRq4yKH.png
    https://i.imgur.com/yIOELpq.png
    I wasn't at first kill of xavuis tho, i joined them at 4th kill because of some family issues.

It absolutely doesn't add anything to this discussion and you are trying to move goalpost.

I did Xavius 84 times btw, so in EN alone on a character I had as main for half the expansion I had around 580 kills. Add Nighthold, ToS and Antorus I think we can say around 1500 boss kills. In BfA according to our spreadsheet I have only around 500 raid-kills. Just sad to see how bad BfA is compared to Legion.
    So you were lying. Glad we got that sorted out. You were farming like crazy, and it actually shows exactly the opposite, how shit legion was compared to any expansion in entire wow history. You weren't lucky, you farmed like a madman on drugs. Not because you enjoyed killing bosses over and over again on LFR/normal/Heroic/Mythic over and over again but because you had to to get those shitty legendaries.

Sidewinders wasn't used after the initial launch. It wasn’t an option pretty much most of Legion. So you then did something wrong. You are the author of the rotation addon right? It's just silly at this point. And it must be so much better and fun now since it's the 3rd to last played spec while being top 10 for most of Legion. (EP had 2600 parses, ToS 27000 and the trend is the same in Ny'Alotha vs Antorus)It's almost like you can't believe what you are saying yourself. Once again your opinion doesn't check with the population.

Where did they apologize for that?

Anyways, not gonna discuss more with a liar.
    Oh so many lies.

EN - Sidewinders - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship
    NH - Piercing/TS - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship
    Piecing shot was garbage too
    ToV - Sidewinders - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship
    ToS - Mostly TS but last boss first parse was sidewinders - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship
    And even on Antorus people used SW on some bosses - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship

So you are lying again.
    I fully believe what I say because I played all specs and hated it with passion. Unfortunately switching alt in legion was fools errand.

So unless you stop lying I have also nothing to discuss with you. I maked lies in your post.

And yes blizzard apologized for legiondaries and deeply regretted them.

Unless I've missed it...I think it's super shady they're not telling us how much of this new currency we need to farm to purchase each rank 3 essence. My guess is it'll cost a lot and just be trading one grind for another.

Yeah for argus, i was with friends guild at this run, with their alts, didn't really say otherwise since at this point in legion i simply mentally quit.
    Nevertheless I never said anything about anthorus. It is you who is moving goalposts. Or you suggest being at first kill for previous tiers were also boosts? Or killing them multiple times.

https://i.imgur.com/gRq4yKH.png
    https://i.imgur.com/yIOELpq.png
    I wasn't at first kill of xavuis tho, i joined them at 4th kill because of some family issues.

It absolutely doesn't add anything to this discussion and you are trying to move goalpost.

So you were lying. Glad we got that sorted out. You were farming like crazy, and it actually shows exactly the opposite, how shit legion was compared to any expansion in entire wow history. You weren't lucky, you farmed like a madman on drugs. Not because you enjoyed killing bosses over and over again on LFR/normal/Heroic/Mythic over and over again but because you had to to get those shitty legendaries.

Oh so many lies.

EN - Sidewinders - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship
    NH - Piercing/TS - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship
    Piecing shot was garbage too
    ToV - Sidewinders - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship
    ToS - Mostly TS but last boss first parse was sidewinders - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship
    And even on Antorus people used SW on some bosses - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/ra...c=Marksmanship

So you are lying again.
    I fully believe what I say because I played all specs and hated it with passion. Unfortunately switching alt in legion was fools errand.

So unless you stop lying I have also nothing to discuss with you. I maked lies in your post.

And yes blizzard apologized for legiondaries and deeply regretted them.
    Do you have any proof for Legion being shit?

Do you have any proof for Blizzard being sorry for leggos? They were sorry for how they implemented them and that is why we will be able to target which one we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Do you have any proof for Legion being shit?

Do you have any proof for Blizzard being sorry for leggos? They were sorry for how they implemented them and that is why we will be able to target which one we want.
    No, just see how he tries to spin his idea for sidewinders being so good when it wasn't used after Emerald Nightmare/ToV(yeah, thats what inital means, first raids) if you wanted best dps. He then proceeds to show logs that not only shows he is wrong, he also lies about it lmao. He finds one parse among thousands that shows his "proof" of sidewinders being used in Nightold/ToS. I said it wasn't used after the initial launch, which was EN/TV then says I am lying about it. If it's used by 1 of 100 it doesn't mean it's the best one. Logic 101. And he was of course in a "friends" guild where he got boosted. And he has been saying for a couple of years that he has been in a top 1000 guild for the last years, when the fact is that he has bought two boosts in Legion.

And he is the author for a rotation addon and has average 45.50% parses, I feel sorry for those who gets his addon. He loves 1 spec so much he is blind to whatever else is wrong with BfA. It's just a string of nonsense. Just nod and smile.

"Throughout the expansion though, they're been reducing the gap between large RNG outliers such as legendaries. Ion thinks that the drop chance may not be the issue if Legendaries were all utility."
    This was Ions apology, if you could say it is an apology. That we are getting a legendary where we can target stuff in Shadowlands just says that they thought legendaries were cool, and Ion said it as well, "getting a legendary is exciting". If people thought legendaries were bad then we wouldn't have gotten this in Shadowlands. They took the bad stuff out and doubled up on the good stuff, that Legendaries were great for gameplay.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2020-03-16 at 06:39 PM. Reason: leggos

No, just see how he tries to spin his idea for sidewinders being so good when it wasn't used after Emerald Nightmare/ToV(yeah, thats what inital means, first raids) if you wanted best dps. He then proceeds to show logs that not only shows he is wrong, he also lies about it lmao. He finds one parse among thousands that shows his "proof" of sidewinders being used in Nightold/ToS. I said it wasn't used after the initial launch, which was EN/TV then says I am lying about it. If it's used by 1 of 100 it doesn't mean it's the best one. Logic 101. And he was of course in a "friends" guild where he got boosted. And he has been saying for a couple of years that he has been in a top 1000 guild for the last years, when the fact is that he has bought two boosts in Legion.

And he is the author for a rotation addon and has average 45.50% parses, I feel sorry for those who gets his addon. He loves 1 spec so much he is blind to whatever else is wrong with BfA. It's just a string of nonsense. Just nod and smile.
    I only see some ADHD people using addons like heikili to help with rotation so they keep focus on their game and mesmerize stuff. Even tho i too have ADHD for some reason i never found this hard. I don't know besides those problems of not following well their focus, why people would use an addon to follow rotations (not judging anyone, but still), rotations are not all like it's a dummy, in fights you need to pay attention sometimes more on mechanics and your parses can go low, because you're saving cds, and happens for you, idk, to die, (yep many times people don't even do good parses cause they die all the time), or you just simply have some unfortunate time to do it and mechanics happen again... so a advice to all that doesn't have focusing problems: Don't EVER use rotation addons, what you do with my advice is up to you now.

And Doffen, i don't want to put my nose on this conversation, but why assuming he payed boosts?
    Also, fml, Legion leggos, were the best, i will say it again, and again, and again. People will keep arguing with me, i will keep my own thoughts. It was freaking amazing, people could even change talents what they wanted, or even, specs. The only problem with specs, was the secondary stats, and that isn't problem of just the leggos, you could even have all leggos you want but secondary stats mattered so much for the synergy (and still does, a bit, but doesn't even compete with the corruption abilities, unfortunately)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I only see some ADHD people using addons like heikili to help with rotation so they keep focus on their game and mesmerize stuff. Even tho i too have ADHD for some reason i never found this hard. I don't know besides those problems of not following well their focus, why people would use an addon to follow rotations (not judging anyone, but still), rotations are not all like it's a dummy, in fights you need to pay attention sometimes more on mechanics and your parses can go low, because you're saving cds, and happens for you, idk, to die, (yep many times people don't even do good parses cause they die all the time), or you just simply have some unfortunate time to do it and mechanics happen again... so a advice to all that doesn't have focusing problems: Don't EVER use rotation addons, what you do with my advice is up to you now.

And Doffen, i don't want to put my nose on this conversation, but why assuming he payed boosts?
    Also, fml, Legion leggos, were the best, i will say it again, and again, and again. People will keep arguing with me, i will keep my own thoughts. It was freaking amazing, people could even change talents what they wanted, or even, specs. The only problem with specs, was the secondary stats, and that isn't problem of just the leggos, you could even have all leggos you want but secondary stats mattered so much for the synergy (and still does, a bit, but doesn't even compete with the corruption abilities, unfortunately)

This was from his Antorus mythic kill, and he had killed 5 bosses from before. Not really a natural progression. And it happened 1 week before BfA pre-patch. It's pretty obvious.

Yeah, leggos were awesome. And I am excited that we get a legendary in Shadowlands. Though I bet there will be some grind to get the pieces we want, but since we can target them(according to blizz) then I think it will be nice.

This was from his Antorus mythic kill, and he had killed 5 bosses from before. Not really a natural progression. And it happened 1 week before BfA pre-patch. It's pretty obvious.

Yeah, leggos were awesome. And I am excited that we get a legendary in Shadowlands. Though I bet there will be some grind to get the pieces we want, but since we can target them(according to blizz) then I think it will be nice.
    Oh i saw that pic but i was confused.
    All i know is that with how the world is right now and this:

that i'm not sure how the future will be with Shadowlands. It's cus, virus can't even be that bad compared to other things people die everyday, the only difference is that it doesn't spread and this does, globally. The panic is everywhere and some jobs are literally out of hand. It's not just about the virus, but the problem and panic people get from getting it. Everything is lockdown almost.

That's why i don't understand how can people still focus so much in judging blizzard in a moment like this, or i'm just crazy...

Anyhow xD I want to play SL, really. I mean, i bought my pre order, and the best edition. I want to try what i payed for i just don't know but, maybe, SL will take more time since they are at home working.

"Throughout the expansion though, they're been reducing the gap between large RNG outliers such as legendaries. Ion thinks that the drop chance may not be the issue if Legendaries were all utility."
    This was Ions apology, if you could say it is an apology. That we are getting a legendary where we can target stuff in Shadowlands just says that they thought legendaries were cool, and Ion said it as well, "getting a legendary is exciting". If people thought legendaries were bad then we wouldn't have gotten this in Shadowlands. They took the bad stuff out and doubled up on the good stuff, that Legendaries were great for gameplay.
    No you just trying to weasel out of your lies yet again. Be a man and admit to your lies. You said sidewinders wasn't even used after initial launch. But it was.
    So that is a lie.

You lied again saying people just by playing normally could get leggos quick, that was another lie, you farmed like crazy. And i suspect you still didn't finish all the leggos in 5-6 months because from what you said, 5-6 months and you had them all. Another lie.

How can anyone take you seriously if you lie so much?

"if they could turn back time" is essentially saying they deeply regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Oh i saw that pic but i was confused.
    All i know is that with how the world is right now and this:

that i'm not sure how the future will be with Shadowlands. It's cus, virus can't even be that bad compared to other things people die everyday, the only difference is that it doesn't spread and this does, globally. The panic is everywhere and some jobs are literally out of hand. It's not just about the virus, but the problem and panic people get from getting it. Everything is lockdown almost.

That's why i don't understand how can people still focus so much in judging blizzard in a moment like this, or i'm just crazy...

Anyhow xD I want to play SL, really. I mean, i bought my pre order, and the best edition. I want to try what i payed for i just don't know but, maybe, SL will take more time since they are at home working.
    Yeah, I mean they are affected by it as much as every other company. If it makes the development of Shadowlands delayed then so be it. Games are fun, but the reality is that we are in this situation now. Can only do the most of it. The meme about staying home, not meeting anyone, just like every other day for gamers is fun though. But it's pretty serious right now.

Seems like we have clarifications on how much are they going to cost:
    https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...on-alts/133275

Seems like they are dirt cheap, 1 emissary + 3 visions clear = 1 essence
    2 assaults = big and small = 2/5 of essence
    and so on.

pasting it (you need 500 for R3 essence) and:

Black Empire Assault – 125 Echoes of Ny’alotha
    Aqir/Amathet/Mantid/Mogu Assault – 75 Echoes of Ny’alotha
    Horrific Visions – 50 Echoes of Ny’alotha, plus 25 per additional objective completed (i.e. 150 Echoes for a full clear)
    Emissary Quest – 50 Echoes of Ny’alotha
    Heroic Darkshore Warfront – 75 Echoes of Ny’alotha
    Normal/Heroic/Mythic Ny’alotha raid bosses – 15-25 Echoes of Ny’alotha each, once per week per boss
    Ny’alotha Raid Finder wings – 25 Echoes of Ny’alotha
    Random Battleground wins – 15-25 Echoes of Ny’alotha
    Rated Arena wins – 10-25 Echoes of Ny’alotha baseline, scaling up with PvP rank
    Rated Battleground wins – 35 Echoes of Ny’alotha baseline, scaling up with PvP rank
    Weekly PvP Cache – 175 to 300 Echoes of Ny’alotha, based on PvP rank
    Mythic Keystone dungeon end-of-run chest – 3 Echoes of Ny’alotha per Keystone Level (i.e. 30 Echoes of Ny’alotha for a Mythic 10)
    Weekly Mythic Keystone Cache – 20 Echoes of Ny’alotha per highest Keystone Level