Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    What incompetent actions did Clinton take regarding Benghazi?

Using a private server was inadvisable, arrogant, and yet another sign of how much of an entitled moron she is... but not illegal. Who cares? Get over it.
    Having a private server isn't illegal, storing classified information on it is.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It wasn't marked as classified, was it?

For the record, the real crime was removing classified information and placing it on an unclassified network.

That depends on the specifics, and in her case it was nothing that rose above the level of "improper".

There's this myth that classified material is very tightly regulated and any mishandling is handled with a hammer coming down and people going to jail for years, and that's just not reality. In college, I found classified materials numerous times doing historical research. You just call a number and they tell you whether to destroy it, send it in, or don't worry about it. Most of the time, they just don't care, at all.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Also, it wasn't Clinton who denied additional security prior to the attacks, it was someone else within her department. I guess we should start holding the head honcho accountable for any crimes committed under their reign. Sure that'll go well in today's world.

There is dozens of topics about Hillary's emails, almost nothing about Republican emails and you wonder why the ratio is off? LMAO I know you love to hate me but come on man, common sense.
    because the republican propaganda networks wouldn't cover their own hypocrisy - nothing more

What makes you think I don't hold the same standards for Republicans too? Do you honestly think I would be fine with a Republican hosting a private email server to do public business?
    Are you fucking serious right now? Trump and his entire fucking family are doing exactly just this very thing and you are fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Are you fucking serious right now? Trump and his entire fucking family are doing exactly just this very thing and you are fine with it.
    Who's housing a private email server and storing classified information it? Please post links, because we need to be outrage and stop that shit, even better how about you make a post about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    They’re not going to get a different result, nor do the people running these farce inquisitions expect to.

They want to drag a democrat’s Name through the mud... again... to try and sow discord in the minds of voters... again. The mere notion of being “under investigation,” and therefore “under suspicion and untrustworthy” is what they’re after, not any actual findings.
    Kind of like Trump with the Biden Ukrainian phone call thing. He wanted the guy to announce the investigations in Hunter but cared less if they were done. Just wanted the announcement to sow discord. Unfortunately for him (Trump) and Bernie (not implicating him in this. Just that Joe Biden is still relevant and will most likely win the Dem primary) it isn't working out.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's housing a private email server and storing classified information it? Please post links, because we need to be outrage and stop that shit, even better how about you make a post about it.
    It's being held currently in storage by "Top Men" in a old Walmart FEMA death camp basement. Here's a leaked photo of it being moved to it's location in the stacks next to the Meuller report and the remains of James Hoffa

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MY posting history has always stated I hold Republicans to the same standard.
    What you say and what you do are two very different things.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trump's family. Your willful ignorance knows no bounds.

Why do people still try to discuss with Zenkai when they're not only a Russian shill but also a constant troll? They're playing a game and you're all playing along.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Why do people still try to discuss with Zenkai when they're not only a Russian shill but also a constant troll? They're playing a game and you're all playing along.
    Because they'll gladly then spend post after post claiming because no refuted their bullshit that it therefore is true.

And forum rules require we somewhat treat them like they don't have years of posting from under a bridge

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    We have two alternatives, as users;

1> Let trolls run rampant, so their disinformation is presented without opposition, and others reading the thread might start to think there's actually two stories, and pick the wrong one to believe, or

2> Debunk their shit every time they post so everyone can see what they're doing.

If moderation was going to take care of the issue, we could stick with #1. Without being backed up by moderation, I don't see how it's a viable alternative. Remember; the goal isn't to convince them they're wrong. This is debate, performed for an audience. That's who we're seeking to convince.

Ignore features, even the advanced ones some users offer in their sigs, clean up your perception of the forum, but they don't actually clean up anything. They're the equivalent of brushing the cat throwup under the rug. Some of us would rather clean that up proper, even if the cat keeps throwing up. Because we've been told that taking it to the vet (letting mods fix it) isn't gonna happen.

Edit: I should note I'm not complaining about moderation's position, here. It is what it is, I'm just pointing out what that position necessitates from the community, in response. Please don't use this as a springboard to bitch about moderation; it's a hard job and none of 'em are getting paid to do it.
    Last edited by Endus; 2020-03-17 at 02:10 PM.

If this were the GOP it would be a blistering ruling smacking down the GOP. But it's against Hillary so it's actually nothing.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    If this were the GOP it would be a blistering ruling smacking down the GOP. But it's against Hillary so it's actually nothing.
    More like it's because it's the 9th/10th+ iteration of the same fucking thing.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    More like it's because it's the 9th/10th+ iteration of the same fucking thing.
    Basically nobody protested the first round or two of investigations on Hillary Clinton, into either Benghazi or her handling of classified material.

That those investigations found nothing and the GOP just . . . keeps launching new ones, hoping the facts will change if they keep demanding reality bend to their will, that is what people take fuckin' issue with.

Anyone honest understands this. Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Or even worse they are using things like whatsapp so not only are they using non govt communication channels for govt business but its through a third party and it does not keep required records of the transactions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories are against the forum rules.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Because it is actually nothing. If there were something, the DoJ wouldn't have quietly dropped their case against her, a few months back.

If this were the GOP it would be a blistering ruling smacking down the GOP.
    Why? How so? It seems like you're still sensitive about the judge ruling regarding Barr's comments on the Mueller report and are letting this color your views.

Why should the judge deliver a blistering smackdown in this instance?

But it's against Hillary so it's actually nothing.
    Because? Don't just throw this out there to flap in the wind. Please, explain to us how federal judges are all part of some apparent "DEEP STATE" plot to protect the Clintons.

Because that seems to be what you're arguing, and if that's not then please correct me.