Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Then stop friggin playing many alts if you don't have the time for it. The maths is at kindergarden level and you're really all just acting like spoiled brats. DAD WHERE'S MY NEW IPHONE?

I dont care rly,but its what people have been asking for,and we all know how blizzard responds to what people ask for,by doing the oposite,in extremes

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    this means I get actual bis from just playing. Just like old times. Do raids? Get bis essence and gear. Do dungeons? Get bis essence and gear. Do solo content like HV, get bis essence and guaranteed corrupted gear.
    I've literally been saying this and people continue to argue that this is different to how it has always been. Never have you been able to just 'jump straight into' end game content on alts.

Tank-specialization characters should no longer be targeted by Paranoia on all difficulties.
    Thank you! Also means as a warrior I don't have to be careful with spell reflect screwing me over.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    it is a grind when you have many alts,people want account wide essences,not more grind
    So people want things given to them for no effort. How about mythic gear as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Multiple alts.
    So the action of levelling an alt entitles you to free stuff. The entitlement is real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Where does it say they are gifting 2 essences in the first week? I read it earlier and again in case I missed it, but I don't see anywhere they said that. The way you are making it sound by "gifting" means they are giving you 1000 echoes to buy 2 essences and rest you earn, but that doesn't look to be the case.
    What do you do with your alt except come here and complain? If you don't actually play your Alts then why are you having a big fat cry? Just play the game, get your normal rewards and the gift of two esscences after. It's pretty simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    What do you do with your alt except come here and complain? If you don't actually play your Alts then why are you having a big fat cry? Just play the game, get your normal rewards and the gift of two esscences after. It's pretty simple.
    To say what you told someone earlier, are you drunk? Nothing you said remotely correlates with what I said. I never said anything about my alts or anything. Nothing said I complained. Nowhere did I say I was having a "big fat cry". You really need to think about what you say when you reply to people and make sure it makes sense.

You said they were gifting 2 essences. Gifting means they mail or give you the 1000 echoes upon login to go buy them on an alt. This is not the case at all. You still have to put in work to get those 2 essences. My question to you was: "Where does it say in the post they are gifting 2 essences". It doesn't so stop spreading misinformation.

normal rewards and the gift of two esscences after.
    This does not mean what you think it means. You should say "Do normal activities then go purchase your two essences". You aren't being gifted anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    To say what you told someone earlier, are you drunk? Nothing you said remotely correlates with what I said. I never said anything about my alts or anything. Nothing said I complained. Nowhere did I say I was having a "big fat cry". You really need to think about what you say when you reply to people and make sure it makes sense.

You said they were gifting 2 essences. Gifting means they mail or give you the 1000 echoes upon login to go buy them on an alt. This is not the case at all. You still have to put in work to get those 2 essences. My question to you was: "Where does it say in the post they are gifting 2 essences". It doesn't so stop spreading misinformation.

This does not mean what you think it means. You should say "Do normal activities then go purchase your two essences". You aren't being gifted anything.
    *In the middle of a big fat cry*
    "I never said I was having a big cry"
    Hahahahaha.

If you are not earning a thing and it is given to you then it is a gift. Do you actually think you are earning the esscences? I'll let you in in a secret. You're not.
    why so mad bro

I think the problem with non-class progression is made so abundantly clear this final patch, where I ask myself, even if I can now more easily get things on alts, why on earth do i actually want to do that as everything is getting axed for the next expac? Like, I think it's something they need to ask themselves is worth the easier balancing through generic systems like azerite, or actually doing the hard work on classes.

I mean, for the fun of it can carry something to an extent, but it takes a game whose base gameplay loop is very entertaining to actually retain interest and I don't think WoW is quite there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky6969 View Post
    so 2-3 weeks per each essence with spending few hours each week on alts.

gross.

- - - Updated - - -

hello ji aao ramg udd ake
    If your not even playing your Alts then why are you complaining. Why would you jump an alt and only accrue 200 currency? Is it so you can come here to complain more?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    Whoever thought Blizzard wouldn't turn the essence thing into a bs grind was fooling themselves. I gave up giving Blizzard the benefit of the doubt years ago. I've learned to just expect the worse because that's usually the case and be surprised when it turns out good. And to everyone saying 'oh boo hoo, you have to grind in an MMO, who would have thought' you're kidding yourself. It's literally the end of the expansion and the entire azerite system (you know, the literal centerpiece of the expansion) was awful and broken from the start. Who does it actually hurt if blizzard just let those had earned their essences get them for their alts without all the damn hoops and grind?

People aren't moaning because they have to play their alt. They're moaning because they've done the crap before and they want to get into better/higher content faster on alts. God forbid now that the expansion is at an end, eh?
    What grind? The grind is gone. Just playing the game, improving your character will get you the esscences in two weeks. I guess if your spending most of your time lying in a fan website then there isn't a lot of time left to actually play the game.
    why so mad bro

*In the middle of a big fat cry*
    "I never said I was having a big cry"
    Hahahahaha.
    Your reading comprehension is extremely terrible. All both of my posts said was where does it saying you are being gifted the essences. As you said, "I'll let you in on a secret: It doesn't".

If you are not earning a thing and it is given to you then it is a gift. Do you actually think you are earning the esscences? I'll let you in in a secret. You're not.
    Again, your reading comprehension and grasp on words is terrible.

Gift = a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present.

Here you are still putting in effort through various activities to receive the essence. So yes you are earning it, albeit at a much easier route as it encourages people to do activities they have been skipping, but it still isn't a gift by any means at all.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yeah won't take long, doing the math for the first four in that list will only get you 400, and that is if you manage to do a full H Vision clear.. Is interesting that normal visions are not included in the list.. But you notice the large amount you get for the weekly PVP cache compared to the weekly M+ cache, that wont go down well..
    I'm assuming that, by "normal" visions, you mean just killing the main boss (Alleria or Thrall), then it gives 50 Echoes. There is no such thing as "normal" Horrific Visions, especially since it doesn't mention the masks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Doing full Horrific Visions on alts and still needing essences.
    Essences have nowhere near the impact in Horrific Visions as you think they do. What really makes an impact is your cloak level and how far in the Titan tech tree you are.

So people want things given to them for no effort. How about mythic gear as well?

- - - Updated - - -

So the action of levelling an alt entitles you to free stuff. The entitlement is real.

- - - Updated - - -

the ''how about mythic gear'' argument doesnt fly,as thats not artificialy time gated,i can hop on my alt,farm some m+ and hop in to mythic raids fairly quickly,also the fact that the best pve essence is from pvp is again a very bad design choice,personaly i dont agree with account wide essences,just remove the damn time gating and let me farm it on an alt with no forced gating once i have it on main

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I'm assuming that, by "normal" visions, you mean just killing the main boss (Alleria or Thrall), then it gives 50 Echoes. There is no such thing as "normal" Horrific Visions, especially since it doesn't mention the masks.
    "Normal" visions are those that you do in Uldum/Vale

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So play the game normally and get an essence a week, maybe 2. Personally I see no issue.
    You sound normal, what are you doing here?

Horrific Visions – 50 Echoes of Ny’alotha, plus 25 per additional objective completed (i.e. 150 Echoes of Ny’alotha for a full clear)
    Just did 1 full clear (no mask) and got 370 Echoes of Ny’alotha. It was on my main and it was for the tank reputation essence from Mechagon (i had rank 3 DPS essence unlocked)