Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

OMG guys go to sleep! How is this possible right now?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Quarantine and Isolation. People being bored and not at Work, Blizzard games being for many different types of People.

Not hard to figure out.

Remember when the entire world was on exactly the same time zone guys haha remember

Well, if everyone is quarantine at home.. then everyone is gonna login at the same time

Account wide essences must be a big draw

It's called time zones.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's a sign to take your own advice?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I had that last night, I laughed a bit, I haven't seen a queue in forever, of course once I got in the app needed a restart and then I got put back into the queue again.

What exactly time zones have to do with battle net log ins that are region based...? But yeah, queues are there cuz of corona-lolvirus.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing my part: I've been playing FO4 the last few days.

You're welcome.

People are staying more time at home now. All online servers and services are busy at this moment. I am a game lover and play at least one Blizzard game before going to sleep on my bed. I think online server problems will be solved very soon.
    Last edited by moazzem90; 2020-03-24 at 08:39 AM.

The funniest thing about it is that there are some people claiming the game is dead and no one is playing it anymore.

I'm actually quite surprised no one suggested that it's blizzard making up fake queues to pretend the game is popular

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The funniest thing about it is that there are some people claiming the game is dead and no one is playing it anymore.

I'm actually quite surprised no one suggested that it's blizzard making up fake queues to pretend the game is popular
    Blizzard making fake queues to impress Activision investors confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post

coronavirus.

people are trapped at homes so they play .

if you told me that i will unlock even a single cloak 3 weeks ago i would kill you with laugh .

now i have 12 cloaks unlocked -_-

When you have to give out 100% bonus exp gains just to get people to login to your shitty game, I can see why people would think that.

Which one? OP's queue is for B.Net, which includes a few different games, including the newly released free-to-play Call of Duty Battle Royale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I'm doing my part: I've been playing FO4 the last few days.

You're welcome.
    I like to break that out from time to time myself. Had a lot of fun modding it and I enjoyed building settlements.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    When you have to give out 100% bonus exp gains just to get people to login to your shitty game, I can see why people would think that.
    Nice trying to spin the narrative to your will. The buff isn't to entice people to play the game or anything. The buff is there as an added bonus because they know people will be stuck at home and probably playing. With the buff this gives people an added alternative (and encouragement) on things to do other than level cap stuff. But hey, it's just easier to bash things than to think logically.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2020-03-23 at 01:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    "Reeeeee I hate WoW, surely everyone else does as well lol game is dead"
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The funniest thing about it is that there are some people claiming the game is dead
    This is the BNET queue, not Wow. This is for every game + a handful of Activisions.