Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Ok so you are telling me the media have been "objective" in regards to Sanders and Trumps stances and appearnces.

i mean the incessant lying by Biden during his campaign about getting arrested while trying to meet Mandela or about his role in civilrights movements and not ONCE did they call out him on it!

Comeon man dont come here with your "dont do Trump tactics" when you yourself is doing it yourself.
    I for one, am stunned politicians exaggerate their record. Truly stunned.

/s btw.

Sanders lost because he appealed to far fewer voters. The end. Take it like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I for one, am stunned politicians exaggerate their record. Truly stunned.

/s btw.

Sanders lost because he appealed to far fewer voters. The end. Take it like a man.
    I'm loving this ego from the man who went on suicide watch because he couldn't accept Hillary Clinton lost.

Ok so you are telling me the media have been "objective" in regards to Sanders and Trumps stances and appearnces.

i mean the incessant lying by Biden during his campaign about getting arrested while trying to meet Mandela or about his role in civilrights movements and not ONCE did they call out him on it!
    If they hadn't called him out on it, you wouldn't know about it.

Comeon man dont come here with your "dont do Trump tactics" when you yourself is doing it yourself.
    If they hide it, and I don't know if they do, they do it to protect the obvious democrat nominee against trump! They don't want to give tools to trump to beat biden!

See what I did there? The blame the media game sucks really
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I'm loving this ego from the man who went on suicide watch because he couldn't accept Hillary Clinton lost.
    he lacks any form of emotional maturity, so i wouldn't expect any response grounded in reality.

but anyway, idk why they don't just pull biden if sanders drops out, replace him with someone else. it's not that i think him being mentally unsound will matter as president, i know his team around him would be making all of the decisions. but it's kinda just wrong to force him onto the campaign trail when he should be going into medical care for his very obvious issues. if anyone of his family cares about him, they should be forcing this to end.

I mean, first, I didn't. But thanks for caring.

Secondly, that HRC vote looks pretty darn good in an America where Trump supporters like you have parents or grandparents that will be denied ventilators and lack access to Coronavirus testing all because Donald Trump didn't want bad headlines. All because he didn't do his job and prepare the country for a pandemic he he was told was coming.

But you, like he, won't take any responsibility for what you did. Trump supporters got pissed off by culture war minutiae that annoy them and Trump was their troll on America. They ignored the fundamentals of good governance because social justice warriors and hillary clinton's emails and transgender people in bathrooms and crap like that and now Americans are dying for it. And many many, more will too.

SO you accuse me of being on suicide watch because of HRC? How many Trump supporters are going to be on suicide watch in weeks and months ahead when they watch an infected elderly loved one die from behind a plastic separator. All for something that was avoidable or at least able to be hugely mitigated had President Donald Trump decided to do his actual fucking job rather than troll twitter.

I mean, first, I didn't. But thanks for caring.

Secondly, that HRC vote looks pretty darn good in an America where Trump supporters like you have parents or grandparents that will be denied ventilators and lack access to Coronavirus testing all because Donald Trump didn't want bad headlines. All because he didn't do his job and prepare the country for a pandemic he he was told was coming.

But you, like he, won't take any responsibility for what you did. Trump supporters got pissed off by culture war minutiae that annoy them and Trump was their troll on America. They ignored the fundamentals of good governance because social justice warriors and hillary clinton's emails and transgender people in bathrooms and crap like that and now Americans are dying for it. And many many, more will too.

SO you accuse me of being on suicide watch because of HRC? How many Trump supporters are going to be on suicide watch in weeks and months ahead when they watch an infected elderly loved one die from behind a plastic separator. All for something that was avoidable or at least able to be hugely mitigated had President Donald Trump decided to do his actual fucking job rather than troll twitter.
    That's big talk from the guy who willingly voted for the Anti-Obama, Anti-Wealth Tax, Anti-Healthcare Republicans to suddenly care about the sick. And you being upset doesn't make me a Trump supporter. I know you can't come up with more complex thoughts.

And you never did. People who are "over it" don't spend 4 years not accepting the results. Which makes your anger over Bernie better.

Also, aren't you one of the intelligent people who said healthcare reform isn't needed? Sounds like all that caring about the sick is the usual Republican crocodile tears.

Please miss me with that pretending to care about other humans.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he lacks any form of emotional maturity, so i wouldn't expect any response grounded in reality.

but anyway, idk why they don't just pull biden if sanders drops out, replace him with someone else. it's not that i think him being mentally unsound will matter as president, i know his team around him would be making all of the decisions. but it's kinda just wrong to force him onto the campaign trail when he should be going into medical care for his very obvious issues. if anyone of his family cares about him, they should be forcing this to end.
    You wanted a response grounded in reality? Here's one.

You said some time ago you just wanted to sit home and game. And well, now you have that opportunity. And so do a hundred million of other Americans all because Donald Trump didn't do his job and get ahead of this. He had that choice. He chose to downplay and lie about it. To call it a hoax. To deny testing kits and preparation.

He didn't take his job serious. You, as illustrated by repeating the lie about Biden's health, don't take politics seriously.

People are dying now, because people like you, people like Dextroden and people like Trump didn't want to take politics seriously. You wanted to sit home and game and treat everything like a game.

Donald Trump failed in his first responsibility: to protect the American people. But before that, many millions of American failed in their democratic responsibility, to filter out someone who was obviously unfit for the job he was being given, because they treated it as a lark.

And now we are seeing the consequences. A $1 trillion deficit that will be $2 trillion this here. Likely 6% unemployment by the end of this year. Manchin says 20% by next year is not out of the question. America effectively shutting down activity outside of homes.

We are here because people like you wanted to play games.

You said some time ago you just wanted to sit home and game. And well, now you have that opportunity. And so do a hundred million of other Americans all because Donald Trump didn't do his job and get ahead of this. He had that choice. He chose to downplay and lie about it. To call it a hoax. To deny testing kits and preparation.

He didn't take his job serious. You, as illustrated by repeating the lie about Biden's health, don't take politics seriously.

People are dying now, because people like you, people like Dextroden and people like Trump didn't want to take politics seriously. You wanted to sit home and game and treat everything like a game.

Donald Trump failed in his first responsibility: to protect the American people. But before that, many millions of American failed in their democratic responsibility, to filter out someone who was obviously unfit for the job he was being given, because they treated it as a lark.

And now we are seeing the consequences. A $1 trillion deficit that will be $2 trillion this here. Likely 6% unemployment by the end of this year. Manchin says 20% by next year is not out of the question. America effectively shutting down activity outside of homes.

Hey. How many people died in Iran because Trump tried your "You have to show them who's boss" stance?

How many people died because of your unwavering support of foreign interventions?

How man people died because of your God Kings the Bush family?

Since you care SOOOOOO much about death now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Hey. How many people died in Iran because Trump tried your "You have to show them who's boss" stance?

How many people died because of your unwavering support of foreign interventions?

In the millions, probably.
    The US, in its history, probably killed more people than nazi Germany and the USSR combined.

Not including the nazis both the US and USSR killed, because i'm nice like that.

That's big talk from the guy who willingly voted for the Anti-Obama, Anti-Wealth Tax, Anti-Healthcare Republicans to suddenly care about the sick. And you being upset doesn't make me a Trump supporter. I know you can't come up with more complex thoughts.
    I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. I haven't voted for a Republican for President since 2004. Being a Massachusetts's citizen, my Republican party activity is mostly at the state level. I voted for and donated to Governor Charlie Baker (R-MA) in 2014. He's one of the country's most popular governors and has lead an impressive response to COVID-19.

So yeah. No regrets.

And you never did. People who are "over it" don't spend 4 years not accepting the results. Which makes your anger over Bernie better.
    Because Trump is illegitimate. It's not the Russian assistance that makes him illegitimate. It's how he exercises that power. In foreign countries, the United States does not consider an election enough to justify legitimacy. Legitimacy must be continuously justified by how that power is used. I have applied that standard to Trump.

I never called him illegitimate before Charlottesville. I opposed him and wanted him gone. But illegitimate? That was the first event. Remember that? You had a fun time being a closet-racist during that period. Donald Trump laid down the mantle of the head of America's civil religion in his remarks that day. He wasn't President of the American people anymore. He was President of Trumplandia.

A President who sympathizes with White Supremacists is not a legitimate American President. The Presidency is not just a political position. It is a moral position. Trump is incompatible with that office. Therefore illegitimate.

His continued attacks on institutions and undermining of the rule of law in this country only further the case for his illegitimacy.

So no. I accepted his win. Didn't like it. Wanted to undermine him. But he was the legitimate President. It's what he did after the win that made me consider him a mere occupant of an office that he is unworthy of.

Also, aren't you one of the intelligent people who said healthcare reform isn't needed? Sounds like all that caring about the sick is the usual Republican crocodile tears.
    On the contrary I've been advocating healthcare reform for years, along the Japan or Australia model. I can link you relevant posts if you're interested. I don't think M4A is the solution, but neither do the majority of Americans.

Please miss me with that pretending to care about other humans.
    I absolutely do. And if you did you wouldn't have spent 4 years supporting the man who will be responsible for the death of far more Americans than 9/11 before this is over.

More than blood on their hands, Trump supporters will be swimming in an ocean of blood before this is over. Maybe next time they'll vote for someone who is capable of the bread and butter of governance rather than people who make Social Justice Warriors un-easy.

Or let me put it plainly. I'm not sure you've ever done this so this is a broader statement. Any Trump supporter who ever took pleasure at this picture of this poor woman:

and there are many - they are why we are here right now. Because they thought upsetting some unfortunate person like that for the trolly lulz was more important than the President doing a job. They played games. And when their grandmothers aren't rationed ventilators, I imagine, they'll be making a similar face.

Me? I won't be. Because I've been opposing Trump since September 2015. Anyone who didn't made the mistake of a lifetime. And now look where we are.

But hey, at least some really bad people trolled someone who was is clearly emotionally unbalanced and got a good laugh outta it. That's why we elect Presidents. To troll our fellow Americans.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. I haven't voted for a Republican for President since 2004. Being a Massachusetts's citizen, my Republican party activity is mostly at the state level. I voted for and donated to Governor Charlie Baker (R-MA) in 2014. He's one of the country's most popular governors and has lead an impressive response to COVID-19.

So yeah. No regrets.

Because Trump is illegitimate. It's not the Russian assistance that makes him illegitimate. It's how he exercises that power. In foreign countries, the United States does not consider an election enough to justify legitimacy. Legitimacy must be continuously justified by how that power is used. I have applied that standard to Trump.

I never called him illegitimate before Charlottesville. I opposed him and wanted him gone. But illegitimate? That was the first event. Remember that? You had a fun time being a closet-racist during that period. Donald Trump laid down the mantle of the head of America's civil religion in his remarks that day. He wasn't President of the American people anymore. He was President of Trumplandia.

A President who sympathizes with White Supremacists is not a legitimate American President. The Presidency is not just a political position. It is a moral position. Trump is incompatible with that office. Therefore illegitimate.

His continued attacks on institutions and undermining of the rule of law in this country only further the case for his illegitimacy.

So no. I accepted his win. Didn't like it. Wanted to undermine him. But he was the legitimate President. It's what he did after the win that made me consider him a mere occupant of an office that he is unworthy of.

On the contrary I've been advocating healthcare reform for years, along the Japan or Australia model. I can link you relevant posts if you're interested. I don't think M4A is the solution, but neither do the majority of Americans.

I absolutely do. And if you did you wouldn't have spent 4 years supporting the man who will be responsible for the death of far more Americans than 9/11 before this is over.

More than blood on their hands, Trump supporters will be swimming in an ocean of blood before this is over. Maybe next time they'll vote for someone who is capable of the bread and butter of governance rather than people who make Social Justice Warriors un-easy.

Or let me put it plainly. I'm not sure you've ever done this so this is a broader statement. Any Trump supporter who ever took pleasure at this picture of this poor woman:

and there are many - they are why we are here right now. Because they thought upsetting some unfortunate person like that for the trolly lulz was more important than the President doing a job. They played games. And when their grandmothers aren't rationed ventilators, I imagine, they'll be making a similar face.

Me? I won't be. Because I've been opposing Trump since September 2015. Anyone who didn't made the mistake of a lifetime. And now look where we are.

But hey, at least some really bad people trolled someone who was is clearly emotionally unbalanced and got a good laugh outta it. That's why we elect Presidents. To troll our fellow Americans.
    You'd think you still wouldn't sound like a Republican drone if you stopped being one. I know complaining about them dirty commies ruining the country is Republican tell number one.

And that still means you sold your soul to the Bush Family and the war on Terror. Which means all that blood is on your hands. How about you accept responsibility for once, Republican?

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd think you still wouldn't sound like a Republican drone if you stopped being one. I know complaining about them dirty commies ruining the country is Republican tell number one.

And that still means you sold your soul to the Bush Family and the war on Terror. Which means all that blood is on your hands. How about you accept responsibility for once, Republican?
    Lol Skroe has done nothing but complain about the Iraq War for years, how does he own it? Literally almost every post he makes where he discusses the US military being behind where it should have been technologically, having less capacity than it should, or reduced readiness, etc., he goes on at length about how terrible it was for the US to have invaded Iraq and stayed there this whole time.

I've litterally said War against Iran would be the single stupidiest thing the US could do. Not sure why you think War on Iran is a position of mine.

I'm a non-interventionist by inclination. As far as my "unwavering support", I've called the Iraq War the biggest geopolitical folly since Napoleon marched on Russia and said the US should have left Afghanistan in 2005.

My God kings? And for the record, Bush's Wars were supported by over 90% of Americans (for Afghanistan) and around 80% (for Iraq) at the time.

I absolutely do. How do you feel about your years defending Trump now. Maybe instead of being concerned about people who annoy you on the internet, you should have been concerned about... I don't know... the President making sure disaster preparations were in order.

Frankly people like you justify the founder's suspicion of unlimited democracy. They had you figured out 230 years ago. People like you are not fit to run their own affairs and overly democratizing governmental administration has proven to be a catastrophic mistake. In the post-Trump era we need to put more and more of the duties of government out of the reach of people like you and into the hands of professionals, and experts and computers and limit the ability of your democratic choice to cause damaging change.

Like why should the President be able to nominate a new "Deputy Secretary of _________", the person who runs the day to day operations of a governmental department. That didn't exist in the constitution. It was created later when the political job and administration had to be broken up. The administrative job should be permanent and staffed by professionals that serve the public, not the President, who should not be able to remove them either.

Your President spent three years eviscerating our government of competent experts who were not loyal to his crime syndicate - most recently in the post impeachment purge in case you forgot. And now we are here, bereft of expertise.

This is no way to run a country, and I truly believe it's the last time we'll be running it like this. By the time this is over the bodies will be piled so high there will be no going back. A fitting and even ironic end for an era where deplorables thought their everyday anti-intellectual workman-knowledge was superior to the honed expertise by people who actually knew what they were doing on complicated topics.

I've litterally said War against Iran would be the single stupidiest thing the US could do. Not sure why you think War on Iran is a position of mine.

I'm a non-interventionist by inclination. As far as my "unwavering support", I've called the Iraq War the biggest geopolitical folly since Napoleon marched on Russia and said the US should have left Afghanistan in 2005.

My God kings? And for the record, Bush's Wars were supported by over 90% of Americans (for Afghanistan) and around 80% (for Iraq) at the time.

I absolutely do. How do you feel about your years defending Trump now. Maybe instead of being concerned about people who annoy you on the internet, you should have been concerned about... I don't know... the President making sure disaster preparations were in order.

Frankly people like you justify the founder's suspicion of unlimited democracy. They had you figured out 230 years ago. People like you are not fit to run their own affairs and overly democratizing governmental administration has proven to be a catastrophic mistake. In the post-Trump era we need to put more and more of the duties of government out of the reach of people like you and into the hands of professionals, and experts and computers and limit the ability of your democratic choice to cause damaging change.

Like why should the President be able to nominate a new "Deputy Secretary of _________", the person who runs the day to day operations of a governmental department. That didn't exist in the constitution. It was created later when the political job and administration had to be broken up. The administrative job should be permanent and staffed by professionals that serve the public, not the President, who should not be able to remove them either.

Your President spent three years eviscerating our government of competent experts who were not loyal to his crime syndicate - most recently in the post impeachment purge in case you forgot. And now we are here, bereft of expertise.

This is no way to run a country, and I truly believe it's the last time we'll be running it like this. By the time this is over the bodies will be piled so high there will be no going back. A fitting and even ironic end for an era where deplorables thought their everyday anti-intellectual workman-knowledge was superior to the honed expertise by people who actually knew what they were doing on complicated topics.
    How weird you have to keep mentioning how supported the war was and then claim you never supported it.

It's like pretending you didn't say Iran wouldn't do anything after that assassination. Or didn't support the President that pushed us into the middle East.

And we have founders now. Who gives a fuck about their opinion except people for whom Bioshock infinite is a dream they wish they could live in. Perfectly idealized American bullshit.

How weird you have to keep mentioning how supported the war was and then claim you never supported it.
    I did. Like the overwhelming majority of Americans. And then I changed my mind. But unlike most Americans I didn't retcon my support for the war. I didn't blame being duped or lie about it. I took responsibility for it and I explained, in great detail, why I changed my mind and how that change informed my current stance.

As far as I'm concerned, the US should never be involved in military-driven regime change. Ever.

It's like pretending you didn't say Iran wouldn't do anything after that assassination. Or didn't support the President that pushed us into the middle East.
    Comparable to what we did? They didn't remotely. Conventional deterrence was restored. And more to the point, killing that General is a far cry from the regime change in Iran you have (on multiple occasions) accused me of advocating. We should never step foot in Iran. It's the biggest fucking trap there is.

And we have founders now. Who gives a fuck about their opinion except people for whom Bioshock infinite is a dream they wish they could live in. Perfectly idealized American bullshit.
    I give a fuck. Countless Americans do. You should too because their belief in democracy and republican (small r) government forms the ideological foundation of our country. It's certainly been added to an expanded by many figures - Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK, MLK and many more. But it is the foundation. One Trump supporters in their deplorable squalor are plainly unworthy of as exemplified by their tolerence in Trump's attacks on the Constitution. You may not find value in the ideals of the enlightenment. You may be suspicious of expertise and the educated. But make no mistake - that is what this country is founded on. Not rural luddites and their fucking guns.

America that doesn't have an ideological foundation is an country without a point. It's just a big container for 330 million people. We are either a missionary nation... a nation founded on an ideal. Or we are not.

I did. Like the overwhelming majority of Americans. And then I changed my mind. But unlike most Americans I didn't retcon my support for the war. I didn't blame being duped or lie about it. I took responsibility for it and I explained, in great detail, why I changed my mind and how that change informed my current stance.

As far as I'm concerned, the US should never be involved in military-driven regime change. Ever.

Comparable to what we did? They didn't remotely. Conventional deterrence was restored. And more to the point, killing that General is a far cry from the regime change in Iran you have (on multiple occasions) accused me of advocating. We should never step foot in Iran. It's the biggest fucking trap there is.

I give a fuck. Countless Americans do. You should too because their belief in democracy and republican (small r) government forms the ideological foundation of our country. It's certainly been added to an expanded by many figures - Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK, MLK and many more. But it is the foundation. One Trump supporters in their deplorable squalor are plainly unworthy of as exemplified by their tolerence in Trump's attacks on the Constitution. You may not find value in the ideals of the enlightenment. You may be suspicious of expertise and the educated. But make no mistake - that is what this country is founded on. Not rural luddites and their fucking guns.

America that doesn't have an ideological foundation is an country without a point. It's just a big container for 330 million people. We are either a missionary nation... a nation founded on an ideal. Or we are not.
    I guess we need to bring slavery back and restrict voting to land owners since the founders got it right.

God I love the worship of corpses. I haven't heard about founders since fucking tea party idiots.

Guess Skroe is drinking tea now.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Listen to BErnie and yourself. You guys are being divisive, just like in 2016. Crying "rigged", blaming minority voters <again>The same fucking playbook.

Sorry freund, you guys just do not understand the American electorate.

Bernie is just a conventional politician. He might be more corrosive and dishonest than conventional presidential candidates.

The Sanders team ran 4,605 ads on TV in Florida attacking JoeBiden on Social Security, but voters know better. Thats your exit polling

Voters dont trust Bernie on the issues. Because he hired professional trolls to staff his campaign. Honestly, he only seems interested in trolling Dems once every 4 years.
    The fuck are you talking about rigged and rambling about minorities?

I’m offering a reason for why Cubans in the south vote different.

I mean I even bring family and friends into the Cuban debate and you’re like “you’re just rambling” go back and read my fucking quote. You’re talking like a bot, you saw some key words and the replied with a canned comment.

And I’m talking about Medicare and progressive policies... those are the exits polls. What’s wrong with you? I’m happy with Biden I’m happy with Bernie I am glad there are two people who I consider strong candidates yet you’re over here attacking me? For fucking what?!

People in Italy did not vote for trump, they have better healthcare system, and are dying even more. Emergency rooms are now denied to anyone above 60. SIXTY.

Is there any data to show that US is doing worse in terms of infection/death rates etc. than other countries like Italy, France, Spain etc?
    I mean in France we also spit on Macron, but we understand he is doing as bad/good as the rest of the planet.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

I guess we need to bring slavery back and restrict voting to land owners since the founders got it right.
    I literally mentioned Lincoln and MLK as people who build upon their foundation. The flaws in the founders creation does not invalidate the creation.

Maybe you should, I don't know... read people's response. Had you done that you might have learned about my objections to war with Iran like three or four years ago.

God I love the worship of corpses. I haven't heard about founders since fucking tea party idiots.

Guess Skroe is drinking tea now.
    As I said, the thoughts you're sharing now... that's how we get Trump and that's how we're getting corpses piling up in an avoidable pandemic.

The more we can put government out of your reach, the better off this country will be. And I firmly believe that is the endpoint due to the nature of the disaster that Trump, and you by proxy, enabled.

But hey, you really taught them SJWs a thing or two! I hope it was worth it. *smirks*