LastLast
    New area: Blackrock Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by AxellSlade View Post
    New area: Blackrock Rock.
    Blackrock Rock city, Blackrock quarter.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Some cool ideas dude but I think there'll be no new level cap, it'll be forever squish from now on
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Some cool ideas dude but I think there'll be no new level cap, it'll be forever squish from now on
    I was considering writing that, though i am not convinced it will be that way. It would certainly be better for the long-term health fo the game.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Idiots willing to buy it are active year round, i don't see why now should be any different.

And of course, in case it was not obvious to everyone, this is more of an idea i have for a world revamp expansion, framing it as a leak is just more fun.
    the second I saw "BC areas included" I knew it was an idea rather than a leak.

That said; any expansion that revamps EK/Kal including Silvermoon is one I support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

I'd rather the old gods just make a reverse Pantheon and then we have to have our Pantheon fight their evil Pantheon.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Sondrelk

This is fun except please fucking god no more Blackrock/Blackwing shit oh jesus please. I mean, you've got us forced to a DUNGEON, then a RAID, then the infinite dungeon, ALL in bloody Blackrock Mountain/Blackwing Lair-type stuff. Arrrrgghghghghghghgh. Noooooooooo! I've played WoW since US open beta and I swear to god if I have to deal with another dungeon or raid in that red-and-black shithole I will literally lose my mind. And it sounds like Burning Steppes is part of the same tedious deal.

Also, Blackrock is a terrible idea for an infinite dungeon because it's got no real variation in aesthetic. You want something wilder, which can have more varied levels and so on.

Everything else is super-fun.

Too soon Executus.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    0/10

/10charts
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    New expansion: Rebirth
    New level cap 70.
    Isn't 70 the cap for shadowlands as well? So there will be no new lvling apparently in this leak of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardac View Post
    Isn't 70 the cap for shadowlands as well? So there will be no new lvling apparently in this leak of yours.
    Shadowlands level cap is 60 i am pretty sure.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds boring tbh..

Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Shadowlands level cap is 60 i am pretty sure.
    It is yes.

Theres only so much blackrock mountain one can take.

You missed controller support and a PS5 port.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Theres only so much blackrock mountain one can take.
    In hindsight there definitely is.
    The idea is that first raid is an homage to Classic Blackrock mountain, which had Nefarian at the top and Raganros at the bottom. And then having a dungeon leading up to it. When i wrote something for the infinite dungeon i didnt want to have it be something that makes it abundantly clear that the Infinite Dragonflight is the hidden antagonist.

There is also the fact that i feel confidetn in stating that if Infinite Dungeons are a hit then we might start seeing seasonal ones themed on different things for variety.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    You missed controller support and a PS5 port.
    Controller support is on the way out, going forward we are looking at Trackpad VR technology. Blizzard is also slated to be bought out by Microsoft, so it will only be available on the Xbox.

The way that leveling gets changed in Shadowlands basically rules out any world revamp. There will be no need to revamp BC, Kalimdor or EK because players can choose where to level.
    Do you hate yourself and like dreaded quests? Enjoy Outlands and EK! Would you rather not? Then have fun leveling in Legion or BFA.

I would love something like this, giving different classes different quests on what to do. Some conflicts with various classes that aren't exactly designed to be of the healing nature, warlocks, death knights, and maybe demon hunters. Just explore some things, like what can the dead do to help the living world? They aren't really a part of it anymore, what is the place that pure damage classes have in times of peace.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayntic View Post
    The way that leveling gets changed in Shadowlands basically rules out any world revamp. There will be no need to revamp BC, Kalimdor or EK because players can choose where to level.
    Do you hate yourself and like dreaded quests? Enjoy Outlands and EK! Would you rather not? Then have fun leveling in Legion or BFA.
    It is more to give an explanation of how life has changed in Azeroth since Cataclysm, most of it came from me wondering what happened in Westfall ever since we had all those Legion invasions there. I always imagine a giant crashed Dreadnaught in the middle that you have to quest through.

But yes, a world revamp isnt really necessary, but it isnt completely pointless either, with Chromie time we can essentially just keep on adding more areas with no regard for flow since all that really matters is going from one area to the next. And i suppose in that regard a world revamp would be nice. Starting in Azeroth and ending in Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have to tell us its 'totally legit' then it in fact is nothing more than your wishful thinking.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    I agree, and I am glad cause it makes the most sense really

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    If you have to tell us its 'totally legit' then it in fact is nothing more than your wishful thinking.
    lol he is obviously having a laugh