Page 11 of 153 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jaguars got nailed with nearly $19 million in dead money on that Foles trade, oof. Makes it harder to find another veteran QB to compete with Minshew.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Jaguars got nailed with nearly $19 million in dead money on that Foles trade, oof. Makes it harder to find another veteran QB to compete with Minshew.
    At this point I think they have to ride or die with Minshew. He saved that group's jobs last year, if they have to move on from him it's a house cleaning.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the best deal Clowney is gonna get is from Seattle right now because of lack of physical workouts. Not surprising, I don't know that he'd hold off until workouts are allowed again to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Quoting this because my answer here ties into why I'm also not listing the Chargers as a Cam Newton team. I think they're drafting a QB with the #6 overall pick. And I think it's Herbert.
    Most likely the Chargers are taking Justin Herbert. He is a mobile QB and Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn wants a mobile QB instead of Rivers.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Somehow missed Chris Harris Jr signed with the Chargers. Knew he wanted to go to an AFCW team, but figured it would have been the Chiefs or Raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rams adding A'Shawn Robinson to replace Brockers, interesting.

Whitworth re-signing also a big deal.
    Last edited by draynay; 2020-03-19 at 01:31 AM.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Somehow missed Chris Harris Jr signed with the Chargers. Knew he wanted to go to an AFCW team, but figured it would have been the Chiefs or Raiders.
    He turned down 3 years with more money to go to the Chargers, gotta respect a guy who keeps true to rivalries. Shame no one will be around to cheer him on for his principles.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Todd Gurley has been released with 15 minutes to spare before his contract became guaranteed.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...25904675962880

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I have to assume its a post-June 1 designation otherwise his cap hit for being cut is horrific.

Sean Payton has coronavirus.

- - - Updated - - -

back to the Rams destruction, I guess the Jalen Ramsey extension talks aren't going well or they'd be counting on reducing his cap hit in 2020.
    /s

The Chargers have always been in much better shape than the Rams for one reason: the Chargers draft extremely well almost every year. Their last 5 1st rounders have been Bosa, WR Mike Williams, RB Melvin Gordon, S Derwin James, and DT Jerry Tillery. They clearly hit on 4 of 5, with only Tillery yet to blossom (which he still could). Their last 5 2nd rounders were S Adderly, Uchenna Nwosu, Forrest Lamp, Hunter Henry, and Denzel Perryman. Henry is the star from that group. In later rounds they've picked up good players like Desmond King and Justin Jackson.

They are adding slightly more than 1 impact player per season just from the draft. That is an excellent clip, especially since you are adding them all on rookie contracts which means they are loaded with talent and are $33 million under the cap.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2020-03-19 at 10:37 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    While they’re not going for it my giants could very well be a contender. To me Daniel Jones screams mediocrity, and our roster is bad.
    Yeah the Giants could be pushing or that #1 pick. But I'm not sure they'll use that pick on Lawrence. If anything they might be in the market to shop the #1 pick to someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting historical fact. As of 3PM today no RB from the 2015 draft class is with the team that drafted them.

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1240823965708357632

Goes to show no RB has a shelf life longer than 5 years in today's NFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    I mean, if they do as badly as I think is possible, Gettleman's not going to get to make that pick, and if Jones regresses, you end up with in a Josh Rosen/Kyler Murray situation with a new GM in place. Very easy to see them kick Jones to the curb. Of course, that means we've wasted Saquon's prime, but that was always likely to happen either way.
    True I guess it depends on who is pulling the trigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    True I guess it depends on who is pulling the trigger.
    I'm guessing it's Plaxico Burress.

As a Giants fan I think OL, pass rusher are the issues, if they fix those two, protect DJ, it could be better who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rams sign Jarred Goff for a contract he never deserved.
    Now release Todd Gurley.
    I hear a massive toilet flush going on in LA.

10+ Year Old Account
    My early hot take is the NFC South is going to get 3 teams into the Playoffs next year thanks to the new 7 team format. Saints, Buccs, and Falcons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Melvin Gordon to the Broncos, so another player staying in the AFC West. Eric Ebron to the Steelers. Tom Brady's contract supposedly 50 million over two years, all guaranteed.

Not a fan of the Melvin Gordon signing. He isn't better than Freeman in the running game, and $8 mill is a lot for a receiving back.

Elway's other FA signings seem solid, so I guess he needed to fill his bad signing quota.

Maybe the Broncos want to trade us Lindsey now? Eh? Eh?