Poll: How much toilet paper do you have?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Now that the local store seems to be returning to normal, they've cases of toilet paper and paper towels...
    I shall partake in few rolls...just because.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    yay supermarket got TP at 5pm still, seems hoarding business is running dry by now. 8 rolls now on stock.

just for fun and giggles: cashier woman was observant and told the next guy in queue he is to return his package because he purchased TP already today. he did not complain much... seems decent social behaviour is back in town

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I have about 30 rolls. But I have access to towers of it since I work for a Janitorial Supply company. We even own a small paper converter which mass produces rolls for our private label.

Basically, I have more TP then all of you put together.

I am sorry.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2020-03-18 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Enough to form into a mighty throne, so I can sit atop it and watch the world burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I have 1 pack of 4 rolls.

Once that's out, I'mma Roman it. As in, sponge on a stick, dipped in saltwater.
    A Hamster of culture I see! I did think hamsters didn't actually need toilet paper, but it has been a long time since I have been around them.

Anyway, I am actually fine on TP. I live alone, so I always have a pack in each bathroom, which means I have plenty, since I do most of my pooping at work anyway. If I do wind up having to stay at home I will go through it faster, but I still probably have a solid 3-4 months worth without buying any more.

7+ Year Old Account
    We always get a few of those massive packs from Costco, in multiple carts. (Long before the virus shenanigans)

I'm sure it comes to around 100 rolls. Preferably I'd keep my Costco trips to a few times per year because I get annoyed as hell when I'm in there with huge crowds of people and they always move 0.1 mile an hour.

Our neighbors are all friends and we all know we can swap staples between each other.

Oh and don't worry about toilet paper, TP producers can easily make more TP than the public can use, just takes time to increase capacity while also also preventing future oversupply.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-03-19 at 01:25 AM.

My wife and I generally always seem to have enough for a couple months. When it goes on a deep discounted sale (which the local shop does often), we'll take advantage of it. Why not? It's something that WILL be used and has no expiration date. So we both just kind of shrugged and chuckled a bit at the loonies who think they all of a sudden need to have enough to last until the end of days.

Should we ever run out, we have soft washcloths, soap, water and a bathtub. I do NOT see what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Gross!... Just take kitchen paper archs, tear them into smaller ones. Now u have toilet paper sized paper n don't have to go medieval...

- - - Updated - - -

Dude...paper is there so u don't smear poop on ur fingers like a patient at an asylum...u want shower to smell like a toilet?
    Use TP and then take shower...

Omg some people...
    It doesn’t smell like poop because you use this thing called soap and scissor your crack with your hand.

I had just bought a 24 pack because my current supply was running low before things got crazy. So I have like 26 rolls and a bidet so me an my family should be fine for awhile.

Everyone should go on Amazon an get themselves a bidet.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    yay supermarket got TP at 5pm still, seems hoarding business is running dry by now. 8 rolls now on stock.

just for fun and giggles: cashier woman was observant and told the next guy in queue he is to return his package because he purchased TP already today. he did not complain much... seems decent social behaviour is back in town
    You must live somewhere with reasonable people. I still see hoarding aplenty where I'm at.

Always wondered why people get so much toilet paper. Far more than they actually need.

5 rolls right now. No clue how long that lasts me. The store will have more, just like it did when i restocked on Monday night.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 rolls currently. Been that way for about 2 or 3 weeks. We have a bidet, just use a square or two of TP to pat dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    we have a bidet. we still use toilet paper. either to dry after bidet, and/or to well... make it so that there's minimum of crap goes down the bidet. our is a standalone rather then the kind that's attached to the toilet. bidets are awesome, don't get me wrong and you could probably have a towel hanging there if you live alone, and maybe its wasteful, but I'd rather dry with disposable paper. personaly.
    Yeah you still need either a towel or toilet paper. But just using it to dry water is a lot less wasteful, gross and ineffective than wiping directly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Also, you dont smear the shit around with the paper. You clean it away. Its like when you spill something on your table. You dont spread it around. Thats the wrong way.
    Your butt isn't a table and shit isn't water. Also you can see what you're doing when you wipe the table.

Anyway, if someone took a shit on your kitchen table, would you wipe it with a dry piece of paper and then eat off it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It was an example. Possibly not perfect one. Point being that, people who say toilet paper doesnt work must be doing it wrong somehow. My personal experiences with bidets is that they do not work. You still pick up shit afterwards with paper, if you try.

No one has yet told me how bidet users determine when they are clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    It was an example. Possibly not perfect one. Point being that, people who say toilet paper doesnt work must be doing it wrong somehow. My personal experiences with bidets is that they do not work. You still pick up shit afterwards with paper, if you try.

No one has yet told me how bidet users determine when they are clean.
    soap. i don't know about others, but we use soap.

10+ Year Old Account

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters