Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    If this were the GOP it would be a blistering ruling smacking down the GOP. But it's against Hillary so it's actually nothing.
    Well the GOP tend actually break the law - so...working as intended in a nation that follows the rule of law?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this even newsworthy right now with a pandemic going on and Trumps incompetence causing a recession if not an outright depression?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Why is this even newsworthy right now with a pandemic going on and Trumps incompetence causing a recession if not an outright depression?
    Cause it was news before there was a pandemic.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    2 wrongs don't make a right, I am against anyone having private emails and messages for government business, what makes you think I don't? I wish I had a nickle for every time I read a poster talk about Trump in non Trump threads.
    We might not mention it if you weren't hilariously hypocritical about all of this. Trump has repeatedly violated FOIA and constantly destroys papers and uses personal email for government business, while always declining to submit subpoena'd documents. You don't ever seem to care, but you have a huge hate boner for Hillary doing it when it wasn't even against the law.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    We might not mention it if you weren't hilariously hypocritical about all of this. Trump has repeatedly violated FOIA and constantly destroys papers and uses personal email for government business, while always declining to submit subpoena'd documents. You don't ever seem to care, but you have a huge hate boner for Hillary doing it when it wasn't even against the law.
    Incoming "ask" for proof of your claims!

Seriously though - Trumpsters are amazing for their willful and purposeful ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

If this were the GOP it would be a blistering ruling smacking down the GOP. But it's against Hillary so it's actually nothing.
    Remember when the GOP launched 9 separate investigations, and Hillary testified under oath for 11 straight hours? Good times.

When was Trump going to honor those Congressional subpoenas again? Or is that kind of factual logic too much for your willful ignorance?
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-03-18 at 02:57 AM.

Is this finally the end of the Clinton Administration?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Every time there's damaging news our resident Russian trolls, bots and conservative Typhoid Marys start bleating about Clinton. It's pathetic, they literally have nothing else in their backup drawer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Jesus Christ we are still talking about her emails?!!!!!

GET A LIFE
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Don't worry they'll get it this time, i mean there's only been a billion before so a billion and one will be the lucky number. If not then billion and 2
    Probably they will be Trumps emails, but they will change his name to Hillary =)

Any email by Trump contain some kind of criminal activity =)

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Just a silly waste of time. Perhaps he should spend his time analyzing the legality of the actions of the current government instead.

Waste of Tax dollars, and during the pandemic outbreak, like WTF?

But why? She's not even running for president and they wouldn't need to slag her even if she was.

Are they trying to dig up incidental crap on Biden? What a waste of time.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    But why? She's not even running for president and they wouldn't need to slag her even if she was.

Are they trying to dig up incidental crap on Biden? What a waste of time.
    I think it's a desperate effort for the American right wing to prove that they were right about Hillary all along, that she's really a crook, evil, etc. Because they've been telling themselves that for thirty years now and desperately want it to be true.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Why do people still try to discuss with Zenkai when they're not only a Russian shill but also a constant troll? They're playing a game and you're all playing along.
    It's against the forum rules to call someone a Troll. Tell me what fake information did I post in this thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's against the forum rules to call someone a Troll. Tell me what fake information did I post in this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    along with some variation of "quote me where I said something incorrect. i'll wait"
    Oh hey, different thread but I still win!
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Oh hey, different thread but I still win!
    It's amazing because people make up lies and when I challenge them to quote me they can't, then they slink off into the shadows. It's the easiest way to confront people with their bullshit.

I just wish you guys can focus on the topic and leave personal attacks out of this, that would be the mature thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's amazing because people make up lies and when I challenge them to quote me they can't, then they slink off into the shadows. It's the easiest way to confront people with their bullshit.
    I just wish you guys can focus on the topic and leave personal attacks out of this, that would be the mature thing to do.
    Um...I guess the best way to respond to this would be that you were a kid back when you had more self-awareness.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Um...I guess the best way to respond to this would be that you were a kid back when you had more self-awareness.
    The fact people try to use personal attacks like this instead of talking about the topic further proves I am right.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is just bad trolling at this point, both for the poster and the president.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

You have a long and consistent history of making things up and never backing them with cites/facts/proof. Calling someone else out on behavior you champion is one of the many disingenuous things you do.

This post was and always has been pure bait. The people "seeking truth" are willfully ignorant and selectively perceptive about issues in politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    This is just bad trolling at this point, both for the poster and the president.
    It's all this post was ever going to be. You only have to look at the consistent Trump supporters and their faux concern to see that.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-03-19 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You have a long and consistent history of making things up and never backing them with cites/facts/proof. Calling someone else out on behavior you champion is one of the many disingenuous things you do.

This post was and always has been pure bait. The people "seeking truth" are willfully ignorant and selectively perceptive about issues in politics.
    Yeah, he already did his standard bail out of a thread, played the victim card, made a false claim at moral or intellectual superiority, and then slunk away the same way he tries to accuse other people of doing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Yeah, he already did his standard bail out of a thread, played the victim card, made a false claim at moral or intellectual superiority, and then slunk away the same way he tries to accuse other people of doing.
    It's his usual modus operandi. Fun to see him do it time and again.

Thread should just be closed at this point - the case won't get anywhere, because the case has no merit.

Or it's the dozenth time where they will, once again, find nothing, just like the times before that.

How you think the thirteenth time is the charm is baffling, to say the least

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

i hope her and john podesta get justice served especially john podesta, guy's a complete weirdo if you google what he's done beyond the emails
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."