10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Every expansion we get some speculation on how a timeskip is going to happen, the fact that it didnt happen after Legion when we were specifically told before 7.3 that time flowed differently in the Twisting Nether should tell you everything you need to know about that topic.
    Yes but this time, it is different!

(You are probably very right, but that damn Anduin comic has to come to light one day)

Every expansion we get some speculation on how a timeskip is going to happen, the fact that it didnt happen after Legion when we were specifically told before 7.3 that time flowed differently in the Twisting Nether should tell you everything you need to know about that topic.
    Except Blizzard basically ignored all lore for the Twisting Nether and how it operated in Legion, other than "space is big so Sargeras can't get to Azeroth".

No permadeath for demons, nothing. All gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Except Blizzard basically ignored all lore for the Twisting Nether and how it operated in Legion, other than "space is big so Sargeras can't get to Azeroth".

No permadeath for demons, nothing. All gone.
    No, there is permadeath from demons, people just assumed that Argus was the reason for the regeneration. No, Argus basically just made them infinite. He's basically a demon generator powering the war machine.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

my uncle's cousin's friend's sister's mother's brother who works as a janitor at blizzard said that alpha is coming out early april.
    It should never be believed that life, liberty, and happiness will fall from the sky. Everything is rooted in one's own will, in one's own labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    my uncle's cousin's friend's sister's mother's brother who works as a janitor at blizzard said that alpha is coming out early april.
    Funny, my uncle's cousin's friend's sister's mother's brother's friend who killed your uncle's cousin's friend's sister's mother's brother and stole his Blizzard's Book of Releases told me the alpha was scheduled for next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

I got a really good feeling about today. I think they will drop the Shadowlands preview video with Ion today, and explain their plans going forward.

At the end of the day, maybe don't expect/hope for alpha just yet, but some kind of information channel needs to be established between the devs and players. The silence on SL has gone on for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    This crushed my soul
    If that was real I would kinda be ok with that release date

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    After Reforged they are not going to say anything until they are 100% certain the amount of things people can find negative are outweighed by positives in their reveal. They don't care about how much negativity will come from delaying the alpha because it's miniscule compared to any outrage that comes at reveal.

More volatile fanbase = less communication.
    I would be glad if they stayed quiet to make it good enough to avoid any outrage. This would mean that they either made perfect expansion first time in world's history or they bribed Preach and Asmongold to shut up.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Yeah time does flow differently specifically the fact that 1000 years there is just enough time for baby to not be 30 years old

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, there is permadeath from demons, people just assumed that Argus was the reason for the regeneration. No, Argus basically just made them infinite. He's basically a demon generator powering the war machine.
    I’m pretty sure even in game it was stated that planet is why they were able to get their bodies back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

I’m pretty sure even in game it was stated that planet is why they were able to get their bodies back
    I thought he just made the regeneration faster. What is the truth!?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So fast, they could just keep coming. Post Legion, they aren't really infinite. Like factory popping out pieces of vehicles constantly instead of someone building pieces themselves. Blizzard just responded too many times when it comes to demon rezerrection.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

toweliee was probably right dont expect anything til april

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm irl depressed today. Come on blizzard I need a pick me up.

Coronavirus probably doesn't actually slow down development that much but it's an excuse the team can offer up to Activision management to buy some more time for pre-alpha testing, so 2nd Tuesday in April is looking like the soonest we'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    toweliee was probably right dont expect anything til april
    Toweliee has been moving goalposts for weeks now, and i expect him to keep moving weeks until he will eventually be right in his wild predictions.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Toweliee has been moving goalposts for weeks now, and i expect him to keep moving weeks until he will eventually be right in his wild predictions.
    Yeah he'll be eventually right some day and ppl will praise him...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamdaddy View Post
    Coronavirus probably doesn't actually slow down development that much but it's an excuse the team can offer up to Activision management to buy some more time for pre-alpha testing, so 2nd Tuesday in April is looking like the soonest we'll get it.
    No I'm pretty sure nation shutting down is regardless of what company it is.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Yeah he'll be eventually right some day and ppl will praise him...
    The fundamentals of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

Same technique Pyromancer uses.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    No, it wasn't. Argus sped up the process and loosened the limitations, but they've always had the ability. The important factor in Antorus was that without Argus, the regeneration would be to slow to keep up with losses. Basically, we maxed out their resurrection timer, when before, they could pretty much just stand back up with full health almost immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No I'm pretty sure nation shutting down is regardless of what company it is.
    It's certainly going to limit the availability of important production resources. Like, say, coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The fundamentals of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

Same technique Pyromancer uses.
    You sound like a Titan apologist!