Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I mean sl was never going to launch before october anyway. They have plenty of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Prediction: July 30th, "End of 2020, still not released yet. Expansion Cancelled??????"

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Has Blizzard finally given up?
    Yeah, but there is still some milk to suck up.
    What are the chances that Blizzard has cancelled or severely postponed Shadowlands? Seems like the ship has been abandoned at this point.
    none, you will get one more (or two) half assed expansions

Has Blizzard finally given up? What are the chances that Blizzard has cancelled or severely postponed Shadowlands? Seems like the ship has been abandoned at this point.
    stop. 10chars

Why worry? BFA is still being tested.

Has Blizzard finally given up? What are the chances that Blizzard has cancelled or severely postponed Shadowlands? Seems like the ship has been abandoned at this point.
    Not sure whether you are that stupid, or you're simply trolling when you are talking about cancelling their most profitable product. Postponed, maybe? But I can hardly see how alpha may indicate that. I have an alternative theory to your gibberish - what if Blizzard wanted to launch alpha in it's finest; when it's actually well-in-development? Hmm, what about the recent interview in which Steve Danuser talked about their development and shared his thoughts not only about upcoming expansion but also indicated that another will be coming?

It's so frustrating to see people jumping straight to their predefined assumptions. Stop. It. No, Blizzard seem to be doing okay. I'm not waiting for Shadowlands, but title of your stupid post intrigued me enough to leave my thoughts here. Cya.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

...Cancelled? What?

A delay for Alpha/Beta is completely understandable considering everything happening right now. I would completely understand a 3-6 month delay on Shadowlands release, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    How is the 19th the END of March, we're still mid march
    and What if SL willl be canceelled, and BFA the last wow expasnion?

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Not to mention what’s going on in that thing called “the real world” right now...
    Indeed. I guess Disney is a bygone company, since they shut their park doors.

Cruise lines will also be a thing of the past, much like hay rides.

Hold on....someone’s knocking on the door. Not sure if it’s Jehovahs Witnesses or Reality...

/sarcasm

Game development, much like any other facet of our lives is being affected by global concern at the moment. Rhetoric about a games development is about as useful as political rhetoric at the moment. That is to say not in the least bit useful.

And this is coming from someone who has lost faith in Blizzard as a company. Sensationalism breeds stupidity and not much else.

Wild speculation and there's nothing really to discuss at this point, so going to close.