Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    I genuinely don't understand the point of any thread discussing the current WoW story. Any character in any story is as smart as the writers; and with the current WoW team, all lore chars are as smart as a boiled carrot.

You want to talk about N'Zoth plans inside plans? Here is the answer: it depends on hydraulic pressure of Danuser's piss in the toilet tub! That's how deep their planning currently is!
    this. exactly.

blizzard will just recycle their shitty "iconic" characters and enemies forever because all the new stuff they ever try to add sucks completely

like if u dont get by now that in another 10 years we will still be fighting the re-emerged burning legion and the old gods trying to return to the world and a new scourge led by lich queen taelia, with our side being led by thrall on his sixth non-consecutive term as warchief and jaina who has magically stopped aging to make sure she never looks too different to her wc3 art that people know, i dont know what to tell u

this franchise is a giant dead rotting beached whale and its lore and story is the biggest embarrassment in the entire gaming industry.
    they hated sillag because he told them the truth

Out of darkness, comes light. So what was here always, before the light.....

What do we fear looking within ourselves.... the darkness.

We're proof light can come from darkness. Yet we're constantly trying to kill the very darkness that gave us light.

There's a balance to be had between the two, for the two to coexist. The reason there is no balance is because the LIGHT is always trying to shift the balance.

It's always the LIGHT, the ones who think they know better. The ones who forsake the darkness and don't respect it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Nah I dont buy this at all. Thry fucked up, so they are saying this to give hope to some people.
    Just for speculate purposes and to have him return for what ever reason.. he should have been dead at th end of 8.3.
    That's fine, you can think what you want...but the quest,the raid,the dialogue, all dictates that this is all part of his plan, the patch even is called "Visions" of N'zoth hell we even are all corrupted in this patch lol.The first boss also sets in motion the exact quote the OP mentions, that what we see could only be what we see and not what is; its not really Blizzard trying to save face, its them using what is directly stated in game because if N'zoth was to be dead here...none of it makes sense, none of what N'zoth says makes sense, none of his whispers during assault zones make sense. If he is all seeing, he knew exactly what we were doing? So why would he let it happen? Why would he let us enter his domain? There's to many "whys" to his end, which is why I don't care rather if they planned this or if they're listening to how the community reacts and are reacting accordingly to keep the speculating going; which isn't a bad thing either.

And to add to all that...the Old Gods are ON Azeroth, Ny'alotha was a vision of what Azeroth could become, where we found what very well could've been a vision of N'zoth because he wasn't ON Azeroth but in an Alternate reality of what the World could become,

So thinking we really killed him..do you think we killed Thrall, Alleria, Shaw and Rexxar ect. as well?

But besides all that "“They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.” this is an quote from the game so regardless, if they wanted it to be so...they could bring back every Old God since they don't truly die
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2020-03-19 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    So thinking we really killed him..do you think we killed Thrall, Alleria, Shaw and Rexxar ect. as well?
    I wish we did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    blizzard will just recycle their shitty "iconic" characters and enemies forever because all the new stuff they ever try to add sucks completely

like if u dont get by now that in another 10 years we will still be fighting the re-emerged burning legion and the old gods trying to return to the world and a new scourge led by lich queen taelia, with our side being led by thrall on his sixth non-consecutive term as warchief and jaina who has magically stopped aging to make sure she never looks too different to her wc3 art that people know, i dont know what to tell u

this franchise is a giant dead rotting beached whale and its lore and story is the biggest embarrassment in the entire gaming industry.
    Overdramatic post is overdramatic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I cannot take this guy seriously after reading his comments about being hard-on for Sylvanas, and especially now after seeing his interview about her(she's going to be Kerrigan v2, just was she "wasn't Garrosh v2").
    Kerrigan 2.0 isn't a bad thing is it? I kinda liked her story in SC. Kerrigan/Sylvanas 2.0 with a WOW Titan/Old God Shadowlands type twist "might be" pretty good. Who am I to judge? For now anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    Kerrigan 2.0 isn't a bad thing is it? I kinda liked her story in SC. Kerrigan/Sylvanas 2.0 with a WOW Titan/Old God Shadowlands type twist "might be" pretty good. Who am I to judge? For now anyways.
    Her story was good because her redemption was actually built-up. Sylvanas is the polar opposite of Kerrigan.

Both were twisted into monsters by a madman. But they went separate ways when they regained their free wills. Kerrigan wanted to atone for her sins, and went as far as undermining her own invasion to spare civilian lives. She also wanted to redeem herself for the destruction she caused by fighting with her former enemies to save the universe. Meanwhile Sylvanas is the opposite, she believes the world is a prison and she wants to literally shatter it by having Death control all. She was even willing to let N'Zoth win the war to get more souls for the Maw. Also, she does not give a shit about civilian lives or atoning for her crimes. In fact, her entire plan relies on mass murder.

That's why Kerrigan redeemed herself in the end, even if the majority of the universe will still remember her as a fearsome monster. And that's why Sylvanas will be defeated as a villain in Shadowlands.

People compare these two characters just because they have similar plot points in their backstory, while ignoring the fact that Blizzard very clearly isn't setting up a redemption arc for Sylvanas.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's fine, you can think what you want...but the quest,the raid,the dialogue, all dictates that this is all part of his plan, the patch even is called "Visions" of N'zoth hell we even are all corrupted in this patch lol.The first boss also sets in motion the exact quote the OP mentions, that what we see could only be what we see and not what is; its not really Blizzard trying to save face, its them using what is directly stated in game because if N'zoth was to be dead here...none of it makes sense, none of what N'zoth says makes sense, none of his whispers during assault zones make sense. If he is all seeing, he knew exactly what we were doing? So why would he let it happen? Why would he let us enter his domain? There's to many "whys" to his end, which is why I don't care rather if they planned this or if they're listening to how the community reacts and are reacting accordingly to keep the speculating going; which isn't a bad thing either.

And to add to all that...the Old Gods are ON Azeroth, Ny'alotha was a vision of what Azeroth could become, where we found what very well could've been a vision of N'zoth because he wasn't ON Azeroth but in an Alternate reality of what the World could become,

But besides all that "“They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.” this is an quote from the game so regardless, if they wanted it to be so...they could bring back every Old God since they don't truly die
    I dont think you understand what I said.
    Short explanation: they gave us the anwser people like you want. They screwed up is the real thing imo. Idk what you are on about Nya lotha is an actual realm not a vision. Ra den also died.. I think you are out of the loop here.

Alleria, thrall etc is sonething completely differnt, those are visions lmao, dont be foolish.

But you can think what ever you want.
    Moving on.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-03-19 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    did u forget that they said that Sylvanas isn't evil and she is MORALLY GREY character?
    that's a flat out lie
    They said the Horde is morally grey, not any specific person.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    They said the Horde is morally grey, not any specific person.
    Yep. As usual Sylvanas fanboys twist that line.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont think you understand what I said.
    Short explanation: they gave us the anwser people like you want. They screwed up is the real thing imo. Idk what you are on about Nya lotha is an actual realm not a vision. Ra den also died.. I think you are out of the loop here.

Alleria, thrall etc is sonething completely differnt, those are visions lmao, dont be foolish.

But you can think what ever you want.
    Moving on.
    It is not, look it up. Going to tell me don't be foolish when you don't know what you're talking about...lols

I don't understand what YOU said? Lmao... bah you don't understand what I said, or even what you're trying to talk about. What you said is cut, dry and simple and evidently can be proven wrong by just paying attention to the story they've told thus far in regards to N'zoth and the other Old Gods. Thus why you choose to ignore what I said previously replying to nothing, or debating nothing and just calling me wrong or foolish because you don't know what you're talking about so you can add nothing, but your own ignorance and blatant disregard to the conversation.

You even managed to gloss over the fact that I tried to end the conversation with you because your replies are very noticeable for what they're, hell I said I don't care if they planned this or are just reacting to the communities distaste for their conclusion and you still mindlessly glossed over that; the conversation should've ended there, but then you continued to gloss over the fact that the Old Gods living or dead doesn't matter they can come back whenever Blizzard decides for it to happen, because its already been stated in game that they live outside of the cycle of life and death

Short explanation: Your eyes are closed and you don't know lore, so you're here to just spread toxicity among the community with your Blizzard hate mongering / Blizzard doesn't know what they're doing attitude..moving on
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2020-03-20 at 04:00 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not, look it up. Going to tell me don't be foolish when you don't know what you're talking about...lols

I don't understand what YOU said? Lmao... bah you don't understand what I said, or even what you're trying to talk about. What you said is cut, dry and simple and evidently can be proven wrong by just paying attention to the story they've told thus far in regards to N'zoth and the other Old Gods. Thus why you choose to ignore what I said previously replying to nothing, or debating nothing and just calling me wrong or foolish because you don't know what you're talking about so you can add nothing, but your own ignorance and blatant disregard to the conversation.

You even managed to gloss over the fact that I tried to end the conversation with you because your replies are very noticeable for what they're, hell I said I don't care if they planned this or are just reacting to the communities distaste for their conclusion and you still mindlessly glossed over that; the conversation should've ended there, but then you continued to gloss over the fact that the Old Gods living or dead doesn't matter they can come back whenever Blizzard decides for it to happen, because its already been stated in game that they live outside of the cycle of life and death

Short explanation: Your eyes are closed and you don't know lore, so you're here to just spread toxicity among the community with your Blizzard hate mongering / Blizzard doesn't know what they're doing attitude..moving on
    You are not reading lol

This guy lol.

Not wasting time here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I wish we did.
    Sure, let's just kill off all lore characters well we're at it. I mean last I checked I'm sure this wasn't Nihilism the game, but hey maybe that all got changed
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Contradictory statements? Absolutely. I'm not sure you quite understand what it actually means to "lie", though. There's an intent behind it. And claiming a company lies the way you do is actually a pretty fucking serious allegation.

If you really believe that they lie, and you can prove they've lied, then you can destroy the company if you wanted to and if you have the necessary resources.
    So what's your alternative here? That they meant both of those statements at the same time because they kinda forgot what their plan is? And in what fantastical universe can one destroy a company if they wanted to for merely lying about something, especially in random interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    A lot of people here don't understand the definition of the word 'lie'.

Stories change, plans change. If I say "hey lets get together and have lunch at Pizza Hut" but we end up going to Domino's instead... that doesn't make me a liar. It means plans changed.

And however bitter this pill is to swallow, WoW is Blizzard's game and Blizzard's story and they are entitled to change it however they please. They are in control of the narrative and if they decide that something works better for what they're trying to do, that's their right.

But hey, keep telling yourselves that they 'lied' about Sylvanas.
    You quite obviously didn't read the Danuser's interview. Because basically all of his examples of intentional retreads of Garrosh's arc were events from the very start of the expansion. You know, at the same time when they were telling everyone how Sylvanas is not Garrosh 2.0. Which makes your remarks about mere change of plans after the fact simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Sure, let's just kill off all lore characters well we're at it. I mean last I checked I'm sure this wasn't Nihilism the game, but hey maybe that all got changed
    How comes you don't have such a reaction when you want them to off some characters (accidentally the ones that you don't like), eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not reading lol

This guy lol.

Not wasting time here.
    I argue he knows more then you..acting like Ny'alotha is just a vision. Lulz
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I argue he knows more then you..acting like Ny'alotha is just a vision. Lulz
    He said nya lotha is a vision, not me lol.

So ra den didnt die? Ok lol.

Well you guys obviously have your eyes closed.

/micdropp
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-03-20 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    It's cheaper than hiring another Metzen, and worlds cheaper than hiring a good writer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yep. As usual Sylvanas fanboys twist that line.
    As usual, the "I've got no defense so I call my opposition a fanboy" defense shows up.

You can dig through my history if you feel like it, but I've never defended Sylvanas. I thought she was forced on us and hoped she met her end this expansion let alone having her continue on into any more content.

But yeah, I'm a fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    As usual, the "I've got no defense so I call my opposition a fanboy" defense shows up.

You can dig through my history if you feel like it, but I've never defended Sylvanas. I thought she was forced on us and hoped she met her end this expansion let alone having her continue on into any more content.

But yeah, I'm a fanboy.
    You... realize I was agreeing with you, right? Sylvanas fanboys always twist "Horde is morally grey" into "Sylvanas is morally grey".