Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    The dragon isles sounds like patch content tbh
    I mean its so vague and there so much Dragon lore it could easily carry an expansion pack

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    so let's expect nothing after some vague assumptions with 0 credibility except that "yo but look at that encrypted data!" apparently means that alpha is this week, NO NEXT WEEK! NO THE WEEK AFTER THAT!

if you mean that should give you expectations? yea...
    Nice assumptions.

was just thinking, i kind of like corruption, i mean we are going to be in this raid for 8 months plus+ now, SL will prolly be delayed, and basically it gives you something to look forward to , imagine 8 more months of the raid with no corrupted items, you log in kill a boss youve already killed for the 30th time, nobody needs anything.. atleast with corruption your piece can be interesting, i hope blizzard sticks to their guns with the plaayer engagement metric instead of listening to people like preach/bellular who make an army to trol the forums.

Did anyone get an alpha Survey recently?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    PvP is less opening burst focused, which was one of the intentions behind the change. Some classes are still bursty however, which might make it seem like it is still a problem.

That being said, the annoying part of the change is definitely the opener of some classes. The most annoying one definitely being not being able to have more than a single "use" trinket since you activate 30 second cooldown on other trinkets when you use one.
    People are wayyyy too tanky/easily full-healed imo, I feel like playing for dampening shouldn't be a thing it makes shit such a slog.

I also believe that its completely okay for PvP and PvE to play completely diff and award diff rewards, which is why I have no idea why they made PvP essences work in PvE. I hope in Shadowlands we return to the template style PvP and make PvP gear better than Pve gear in PvP and so on for the reverse too.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Did anyone get an alpha Survey recently?
    Like what? Did you?

Some people say something might be coming in 40 minutes...
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Thank you. The idea that removing ML impacted more than like 5% of WoW players is completely bananas.

This is just such hyperbolic nonsense.

It doesn't impact "everyone". Not everyone plays the classes and specs which were most-affected by it. And the classes and specs which genuinely feel more "clunky" due to it can be counted on two hands, at absolute most, more likely on one hand. The vast majority of players were impacted mildly at most by it and just adjusted and moved on.

As for "most hated" changes, it's certainly not a popular change (and has annoyed me a bit), but your example shows how ridiculous people can be - the talent system changes improved the game. Sorry, but they did. I know some people have weird AF nostalgia for the old talent system, but it was a shit system. Sorry, it was. I've played MMOs since 1999. I played WoW since US open beta, and I can go mess with the dreadful old talent system any time I like on Classic. It is not a good system. It never was. What we have now isn't perfect (too many easy/mandatory choices and the levels are spread apart, hopefully SL can help with this), but it's better than that junk. Yet people acted as if Blizzard had come into their house and shot their family in front of them.

Lots of changes to WoW which were solidly positive overall were "hated" at the time by a vocal minority.
    First if the new talent system improved the game, then why have the last two expansions both added temporary new talent system additions? Because that's all legendarys, artifact, Azerite and essence systems are.

And that harks to you vocal minority, if it was a minority then why have they started slowly reverting? those new talent like systems are to add back what was lossed under the new system and in SL there moving back to class based and not spec based in there Design out look.

If it was really a minority why would they do that?

As for count them in two hands, well yea there's 12 classes so there is a few who can count them on two hands. But being serious this hand a drematic effect on any class that used duel wield and who's attraction was being fast paced. And if that complaint was also a minority then why hae the dedicated so much time over bfa tweeking and trying to find a compromise. A compromise they won't find.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Considering the changes were made to cooldowns and not rotational abilities I think its only natural that its not game-warping.

That being said, openers are a lot more clunky and feel like ass, I play a BM hunter currently which has 3 CD's to press and my opener feels like garbage every time I do it.

The funny thing is PvP still isn't balanced so it was basically pointless to change.
    It does feel shit, when you pop 10 sec. Arcane Power and first 1-2 sec. are wasted on GCD.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    Yeah, something...
    It's time for my dog to eat

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It does feel shit, when you pop 10 sec. Arcane Power and first 1-2 sec. are wasted on GCD.
    I wish blizz would understand. Its not good or fun gameplay to make me choose which CD has part of it wasted. Do I wings then trinket or trinket then wings? Which is least valuable and why damn that down time on boss cos I popped cool downs.

It's shit, fuck the pvp players, it needs reversing Completly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    Tides of Vengeance login screen.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Like what? Did you?
    No, but on another forum I go to people have.

Got an alpha survey in my inbox. Had to fill out some information primarily around how I felt about a single class of my choice--and a single spec for said class--and it says that they're gonna choose invite-only alpha players from the pool of folks that completed the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    First if the new talent system improved the game, then why have the last two expansions both added temporary new talent system additions? Because that's all legendarys, artifact, Azerite and essence systems are.
    No, it's not. Talents are customisation. Artifacts are progression. There's a fundamental difference in purpose of the systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Hearing rumblings...
    That's what? The fifth day? You should get your hearing checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    That's what? The fifth day? You should get your hearing checked.
    Or your intestines.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It's a 100% XP buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Nice assumptions.
    isn't that the whole thread so far about alpha? Or do you have some brothers nephew's best friend who cleans the toilets at blizzard and totally overheard them mention an alpha date?

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Tides of Vengeance login screen.
    Nope exp buff