Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Awe how sweet, good on them!

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    AK makes the AP grind non-existent. I barely ever grind AP and I have 3 toons with nearly level 80 necks. Essence grind kinda sucks but it's bareable.
    Seconding this, though I might add, the Essence grind only sucks if you've already done it, if its your first character its not so bad, only gets better once you get flying.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Awesome, by then i should have my allied race reps up

Hooooly fuck.

Does this stack with monk buff as well?

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Does this stack with monk buff as well?
    It SHOULD be stacking with everything, so monk, darkmoon, heirloom, that BfA potion, garrison potion and so on and so forth.

Real nice, though a 50% bonus to reputation gains would be even sw33ter

Awesome!

Was holding off on my Heritage armor leveling until SL, but this is too good to not partake in!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been wanting Blizz to do something like this for a long time... But why does it have to be a virus for them start...

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I mean if you find every class boring you just find the game boring at this point.

The Essence grind doesn't exist anymore
    Yes, it does, and it will take up to 3 weeks to get your essences done on an alt assuming it's geared enough to do masked visions or higher m+ for weekly reward

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Waiting for people to bitch so it can be in nexts weeks T&E shitshow part
    Yeah, there's already some fodder with the "should've been game time!!" and "Wat about reps???"-posts.
    Entitlement issues all around.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Why would you think they are trying to compete with totally different games?
    Lol... because many of us play also totally different games. I dont have time to play more than a MMORPG but I can play different game/genre expecially now that we are in quarantene.

I play Anjmal Crossing and Doom before WoW exist... and probably I am a collector in WoW because Animal Crossing, that is all about collections.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Now this is a smart business move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess that makes it the perfect time to unlock allied races transmog!

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Lol what?
    Sure, and they should also buy me groceries and give out free tp.
    Most games when you give them $15 you are given something in return besides the luxury of playing a dead game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    should have given everyone two weeks free game time in addition to this
    And this proves that some people will always demand the whole arm after being offered a hand. They'll never be satisfied and will always want more handouts.

OT: now this should give me enough incentive to level up my paladin alt. I was waiting until SL, but I suppose now is a good time.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

I mean if you find every class boring you just find the game boring at this point.

The Essence grind doesn't exist anymore
    LOL. Looks like Lucid Dreams R2 STILL requires 8 DAYS in Nazjatar, ick. Both Naz and Mechagon were terrible zones.

And yeah I guess so, I mean I can log into a 3.3.5 private server and enjoy nearly every class.

Why lie - you can get 2 a week for minimal effort, without doing any group content. If you started the day before reset day you could theoretically have your 4 best essences in 2 days.

But let's be generous and assume it takes you a week - that's still hardly a grind compared to what it was.
    Pretty much this, if it legit takes you 3 weeks to get all the essences you actually want for a given spec then you're going out of your way to not do content.

Also some essences are so easy to get they aren't worth actually purchasing anyway (in particular Crucible + Visions).

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok and? What does this do for those that already have enough alts? W/e.

Already leveled all of my alts to 120 with Korrak's Revenge but I guess I can roll some extra allied races to get the heritage armor. Would've been nice if they brought this event back instead, its both fun and rewards a ton of XP.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Ok and? What does this do for those that already have enough alts? W/e.
    This is it guys. Even when Blizzard helps out levellers there's one douche who goes out of his way to complain because it doesn't help HIM.

ME ME ME ME