Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hooded cloaks

Quivers, QUIVEEEEEEEEERS!

I'd also like for all 1-handed classes to have the option of sheathing on either the back, or the hips. Same with eyepatches, I wish you could choose which eye they cover.

10+ Year Old Account
    Improved cloaks and more backpacks. A simple pack with a bedroll and skillet could be a reward for the new 1-10 zone, for example.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

not a new one, i want an old one back, GIVE US QUIVERS!

I saw that one, not sure what's going on there, what is that a deep purple?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Listen to me, listen closely.

Plain, solid color capes...that's it. No weird border design.
    This all day.

Actual cloaks
    Wings
    Sheaths
    Quivers
    Different type of energy effects like the Void Elf heritage chest piece but on the back instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I saw that one, not sure what's going on there, what is that a deep purple?
    It's a very dark brown. There is also another one that is a lighter (but still dark) brown, and it comes in two shapes.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

The wings and halo's they talked about at blizzcon sound very appealing to me. Wings ala diablo 3 would be pretty legit for a cosmetic but they seem to have some good ideas in those tomestones and the backpacks too.

Gimme a goblin sapper charge on my back!

none i actually like the look of a cape

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Imp on shoulder would be cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Can mages get "no staff" on their back? I would like to have it in my hand instead.
    just unsheath it. Id hate for someone to be working on your idea and take time away from something useful like hunter quivers

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    just unsheath it. Id hate for someone to be working on your idea and take time away from something useful like hunter quivers
    You cannot unseath it while casting spells, that's the problem.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Rocket pack from the icc gunship fight.

Well, a jetpack ofc. Lets bring technology to the realm of the dead.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Someone mentioned alchemy/engineering cloaks... but why not let other professions in on the fun? Could even go the route of requiring multiple professions to craft certain aspects that can be combined to make various cloaks. I'll stop myself before I devolve into a "make all professions useful and interesting" rant, but that could be an avenue to provide many of the cloaks people suggest.

Can't remember if it was suggested before, but I'd be a fan of cloaks that had trails/effects on them that's almost always exclusive to toys. Not sure Blizz would allow someone to run around with rainbow trails following them non-stop, but might as well let people do what they want if it doesn't hinder everyone else's view.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

I think it would be cool to have a bag of potions or enemy heads on troll.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wings. For my Paladin. I'm literally on par with some Gods so why not.

3+ Year Old Account

I'd like a back piece like this troll (and Bwonsamdi) have. Maybe something cool will drop in a dungeon?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Capes with physics and overall more realistic capes that do cover also shoulders and maybe some that cover mostly front too.
    - Wings that can be used for flying
    - Profession back bags that can be set on the ground and used for profession like as a anvil/forge etc.
    - Possibly back bags that can be used as a mount = back bag has a mechanical spiderlike legs that can spread out and can be used to move fast around (goblins and gnomes technology).
    - Back bag that has your 3 chosen battlepets hanging onto somehow.
    - Your weaponry on back. Way to chose which weapons goes to back or side. And there should be multible spots for different weapon types. Like having daggers sideway on your belt behind you (see any shinobi stuff). Or swords on your back like Gerald (from Witcher) have his swords on same side etc etc etc.

And lastly: QUIVERS and AMMO POUCHES for hunters.
    Last edited by Ihazpaws; 2020-03-25 at 07:25 AM.